30 Sep 2007 14:06:52
John van der Pflum
Shot a handicap score

13.4 differential on a 14 index.
--
jvdp
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

30 Sep 2007 14:44:37
BAR
Re: Shot a handicap score

John van der Pflum wrote:
> 13.4 differential on a 14 index.

I just shot a 44 on the back nine of my local goat track and I mean goat
track. My index is much larger than the 6 differential.

Did you play a pitch and putt? Or, was it a putt putt course?

30 Sep 2007 15:10:56
John van der Pflum
Re: Shot a handicap score

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:44:37 -0400, BAR <ScrewYou@Your.Place > wrote:

>John van der Pflum wrote:
>> 13.4 differential on a 14 index.
>
>I just shot a 44 on the back nine of my local goat track and I mean goat
>track. My index is much larger than the 6 differential.
>
>Did you play a pitch and putt? Or, was it a putt putt course?

Oh, no. It was a man's course. 6,400 yards and a slope of 134.
--
jvdp
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

30 Sep 2007 15:27:59
BAR
Re: Shot a handicap score

John van der Pflum wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:44:37 -0400, BAR <ScrewYou@Your.Place> wrote:
>
>> John van der Pflum wrote:
>>> 13.4 differential on a 14 index.
>> I just shot a 44 on the back nine of my local goat track and I mean goat
>> track. My index is much larger than the 6 differential.
>>
>> Did you play a pitch and putt? Or, was it a putt putt course?
>
> Oh, no. It was a man's course. 6,400 yards and a slope of 134.

I played a 69.3/117 6220 yards and shot a 44 on the back, I only played
the back this morning.

01 Oct 2007 01:48:00
Re: Shot a handicap score

On 30-Sep-2007, John van der Pflum <nowhammymyspammy@bite.org > wrote:

> 13.4 differential on a 14 index.

Nice shootin! Me, not so much: 16.6 diff on a 9.9 index. :-(
--
bill-o

Golf is played under a wide variety of conditions. Coping with the
good or bad fortune that arises from these conditions is one of the
ways that golf tests those who play the game.