31 Oct 2004 19:13:20
KC
O'Meara

Some q's about the money list.
Does Jose Maria Olathabal have an exemption from Masters win.
Azinger, does he qualify for career money for exemption and
O'Meara he won The Dubai(sp?) and he used his career money exemptin last
year.
What will these 'names' do then? QSchool?

01 Nov 2004 01:28:00
sfb
Re: O'Meara

Your answers are at http://www.pgatour.com/players/pgatour-exempt

Jose Maria Olazabal - 2004 on Masters win. Who the fuck is Jose Maria
Olathabal?

Azinger - 2004 on 2002 Ryder Cup.

O'Meara - 2004 on career money.

The PGA only shows the highest priority for a player with multiple
qualifications so they may already be qualified in 2005 on another
priority.

"KC" <walters.con@nospam.net > wrote in message
> Some q's about the money list.
> Does Jose Maria Olathabal have an exemption from Masters win.
> Azinger, does he qualify for career money for exemption and
> O'Meara he won The Dubai(sp?) and he used his career money exemptin
> last
> year.
> What will these 'names' do then? QSchool?

31 Oct 2004 20:09:52
Re: O'Meara

here's o'meara's bio, you can use the site and look up the others by
inverse means, if you like.

http://www.pgatour.com/players/bio/132082

=A0=A0m h o
=A0=A0=A0v =83e

01 Nov 2004 02:28:26
sfb
Re: O'Meara

Good flipping luck figuring out what the "inverse means" is as 5I does
most everything backwards.

<fiveiron@webtv.net > wrote in message
here's o'meara's bio, you can use the site and look up the others by
inverse means, if you like.

http://www.pgatour.com/players/bio/132082

m h o
v fe

01 Nov 2004 08:19:51
Crispin Roche
Re: O'Meara

I suspect the OP was asking about what these players will do for next
year.

Azinger can use a top 50 career money exemption (one time only) for
2005

Olazabal will probably come back and play in Europe

O'Meara will be 48 next year so I guess he will be thinking about the
Senior Tour in a couple of years time and use a mix of past winners
exemptions (Honda Classic, Bell Canadian Open, AT&T Pebble Beach
National Pro-Am, Buick Invitational, Greater Greensboro Chrysler
Classic, Masters Tournament and British Open Championship) and
sponsors exemptions (max of 8) to keep his hand in.

Crispin Roche