30 Sep 2007 06:20:21
Wayne
Neocons seek to justify action against Teheran

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/30/wiran230.xml

30 Sep 2007 13:33:12
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Neocons seek to justify action against Teheran

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:20:21 -0700, Wayne <waynetv50@yahoo.com > wrote:

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/30/wiran230.xml

They are all fucking LOONS !

30 Sep 2007 21:42:27
Italy94
Re: Neocons seek to justify action against Teheran

On Sep 30, 6:33 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:20:21 -0700, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/30/wiran...
>
> They are all fucking LOONS !

The problem is that Iran has always been a greater threat to the USA
than Iraq. But now that we have made a moronic mistake in invading
Iraq, it is that much harder to deal with Iran.

01 Oct 2007 05:42:53
Manco

Italy94 wrote:
> The problem is that Iran has always been a greater threat to the USA
> than Iraq. But now that we have made a moronic mistake in invading
> Iraq, it is that much harder to deal with Iran.

Wait, how is Iran any threat? AmeriKKKa is the one threatening a soverign
nation(Iran) with bombing. If anything, AmeriKKKa is the threat.