27 Apr 2008 16:52:53
Ben
More fun with closed captioning

At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
throw pee." Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...


28 Apr 2008 00:12:35
The Professor
Re: More fun with closed captioning



Ben wrote:

> At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> throw pee." Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...

Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction
of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a
condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response you
seek.



28 Apr 2008 05:36:00
Gordo
Re: More fun with closed captioning


"The Professor" <DBID@att.net > wrote in message
news:48103E44.4878FBDD@att.net...
>
>
> Ben wrote:
>
>> At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
>> throw pee." Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...
>
> Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction
> of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
> apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a
> condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
> you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
> lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response you
> seek.
>

Does Ben post about golf, or just do the equivalent of a drive by?




28 Apr 2008 08:46:05
dene
Re: More fun with closed captioning


"The Professor" <DBID@att.net > wrote in message
news:48103E44.4878FBDD@att.net...
>
>
> Ben wrote:
>
> > At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> > throw pee." Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...
>
> Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction
> of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
> apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a
> condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
> you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
> lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response you
> seek.

I smell smoke!

-Greg




28 Apr 2008 09:09:46
The_Professor
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 28, 5:36=A0am, "Gordo" <golf...@gmal.com > wrote:
> "The Professor" <D...@att.net> wrote in message
>
> news:48103E44.4878FBDD@att.net...
>
>
>
> > Ben wrote:
>
> >> At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> >> throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service..=
.
>
> > Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction=

> > of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
> > apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a=

> > condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
> > you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
> > lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response y=
ou
> > seek.
>
> Does Ben post about golf, or just do the equivalent of a drive by?

=2E..can't post about golf here....makes all the people here who golf
rarely to never feel excluded......


28 Apr 2008 10:05:28
Ben
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 27, 7:12=A0pm, The Professor <D...@att.net > wrote:
> Ben wrote:
> > At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> > throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...=

>
> Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction
> of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
> apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a
> condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
> you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
> lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response you=

> seek.

No, no...I wasn't coming on to you, I was referencing your horrid
grasp of the written language. There's a BIG difference, Smiley.


28 Apr 2008 11:26:19
The_Professor
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 28, 12:05=A0pm, Ben <komb...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 7:12=A0pm, The Professor <D...@att.net> wrote:
>
> > Ben wrote:
> > > At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> > > throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service.=
..
>
> > Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction=

> > of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
> > apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a=

> > condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
> > you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
> > lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response y=
ou
> > seek.
>
> No, no...I wasn't coming on to you, I was referencing your horrid
> grasp of the written language. =A0There's a BIG difference, Smiley.

I get it...but I'm actually pretty good with the spoken word...written
word is another thing for me. My excuse is that they taught me to type
when I was in middle school, and I type too fast for my brain! I
appreciate the recognition of the humor in my response! A breath of
fresh air!


28 Apr 2008 13:46:38
shorty
Re: More fun with closed captioning

The_Professor wrote:
> On Apr 28, 12:05 pm, Ben <komb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 27, 7:12 pm, The Professor <D...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Ben wrote:
>>>> At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
>>>> throw pee." Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...
>>> Your obsession with the urogential system is telling, and your direction
>>> of that obsession towards me is more than telling, and again, I must
>>> apologize, but I am not interested. I'm not gay...or "Bi". That is not a
>>> condemnation of any lifestyle choice you may have made. My rejection of
>>> you is not personal, it is simply that my biology requires a different
>>> lifestlye choice. I am simply not biologically capable of the response you
>>> seek.
>> No, no...I wasn't coming on to you, I was referencing your horrid
>> grasp of the written language. There's a BIG difference, Smiley.
>
> I get it...but I'm actually pretty good with the spoken word...written
> word is another thing for me. My excuse is that they taught me to type
> when I was in middle school, and I type too fast for my brain! I
> appreciate the recognition of the humor in my response! A breath of
> fresh air!
That explains everything. Your brain was too slow to keep up with all
the doubletalk crap you typed about the blues. It is also too slow to
realze that everyone sees through your inabillity to change the truth to
fit your purposes after you've been shown to be wrong.

Ha.


29 Apr 2008 20:12:40
annika1980
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 27, 7:52=A0pm, Ben <komb...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...

So you finally got a job passing out towels?



30 Apr 2008 05:39:00
Ben
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 29, 10:12=A0pm, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com > wrote:

> > At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> > throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service...=

>
> So you finally got a job passing out towels?

I find your comment ironic on no fewer than two levels, Bret.



30 Apr 2008 06:18:50
annika1980
Re: More fun with closed captioning

On Apr 30, 8:39=A0am, Ben <komb...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Apr 29, 10:12=A0pm, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > At the gym, closed captioning transcribed "philanthropy" as "filan
> > > throw pee." =A0Wonder if the Professor is an operator for the service.=
..
>
> > So you finally got a job passing out towels?
>
> I find your comment ironic on no fewer than two levels, Bret.

That's disappointing as I was shooting for 3.


30 Apr 2008 09:50:14
Miss Anne Thrope
Re: More fun with closed captioning

I'm guessing the guy in charge of closed captioning is See More Butts