30 Apr 2006 17:31:22
Annika1980
Michelle Wie on the PGA Tour

Here's what one person said about Michelle Wie gaining a sponsor's
exemption into this year's 84 Lumber Classic:

"This is the big leagues, man. I think tournaments should invite
players who qualified to play."

Who made that statement?
A. Yogi Berra
B. George Bush
C. Olin Browne
D. five-iron

30 Apr 2006 17:41:56
Mister Hand
Re: Michelle Wie on the PGA Tour

Annika1980 wrote:
> Here's what one person said about Michelle Wie gaining a sponsor's
> exemption into this year's 84 Lumber Classic:
>
> "This is the big leagues, man. I think tournaments should invite
> players who qualified to play."
>
> Who made that statement?
> A. Yogi Berra
> B. George Bush
> C. Olin Browne
> D. five-iron

They're pretty much complete sentences, so we can rule out 'D'.

30 Apr 2006 23:49:27
R&B

"Mister Hand" <mister-hand@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Annika1980 wrote:
>> Here's what one person said about Michelle Wie gaining a sponsor's
>> exemption into this year's 84 Lumber Classic:
>>
>> "This is the big leagues, man. I think tournaments should invite
>> players who qualified to play."
>>
>> Who made that statement?
>> A. Yogi Berra
>> B. George Bush
>> C. Olin Browne
>> D. five-iron
>
> They're pretty much complete sentences, so we can rule out 'D'.

And B.

Randy

01 May 2006 10:41:36

"R&B" wrote:
> "Mister Hand" <mister-hand@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Annika1980 wrote:
> >> Here's what one person said about Michelle Wie gaining a sponsor's
> >> exemption into this year's 84 Lumber Classic:
> >>
> >> "This is the big leagues, man. I think tournaments should invite
> >> players who qualified to play."
> >>
> >> Who made that statement?
> >> A. Yogi Berra
> >> B. George Bush
> >> C. Olin Browne
> >> D. five-iron
> >
> > They're pretty much complete sentences, so we can rule out 'D'.
>
> And B.

You got that one right, Randy.
Taz