30 Sep 2006 09:17:19
multi
Damn (spoiler)

79% driving accuracy, 303 average, and 100% GIR. His putting was off
today, or he would have shot another 63. I think he's getting close.

30 Sep 2006 18:34:36
tiggerspalewife
Re: Damn (spoiler)

In article <0o5th29ntrrrqsoe6coh7j9dq3hrurl0bg@4ax.com >
multi <multi@asm.org > wrote:

Obviously, there is big money, personal records, and the chance of
breaking records on the line. That chant of "USA USA USA" must have
distracted him last week.

30 Sep 2006 13:40:46
Ben.
Re: Damn (spoiler)

tiggerspalewife wrote:
> In article <0o5th29ntrrrqsoe6coh7j9dq3hrurl0bg@4ax.com>
> multi <multi@asm.org> wrote:
>
> Obviously, there is big money, personal records, and the chance of
> breaking records on the line. That chant of "USA USA USA" must have
> distracted him last week.

Word. Talk is cheap - they just don't, or can't, get up for national
pride, no matter how passionate the claims to the contrary. Yurp knows
how to get it up for pride - hell, it's all they have in golf.

30 Sep 2006 17:58:16
sfb
Re: Damn (spoiler)

No way. He isn't going to walk on water.

"multi" <multi@asm.org > wrote in message
> 79% driving accuracy, 303 average, and 100% GIR. His putting was off
> today, or he would have shot another 63. I think he's getting close.

01 Oct 2006 12:10:59
tiggerspalewife
Re: Damn (spoiler)

In article <1159648846.844369.300180@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com >
"Ben." <kombi45@yahoo.com > wrote:

Might be able to make excuses for a loss or two but this is becoming a
rout. I pity the next captain.