Re: Lets Have An Argument
Mad Hamish wrote: > On 31 Aug 2004 21:45:56 -0700, kenhiggs8@hotmail.com wrote: > > > > >Mad Hamish wrote: > >> On 31 Aug 2004 17:26:20 -0700,...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Mad Hamish wrote: > On 31 Aug 2004 17:42:17 -0700, kenhiggs8@hotmail.com (kenhiggs8) > wrote: > > >Mad Hamish <newslawsunspammie@iinet.net.au> wrote in m...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Mad Hamish wrote: > On 31 Aug 2004 17:26:20 -0700, kenhiggs8@hotmail.com (kenhiggs8) > wrote: > snip > > > >Yeah, > >

Re: Lets Have An Argument
CiL wrote: > On 31 Aug 2004 18:55:39 -0700, kenhiggs8@hotmail.com (kenhiggs8) > wrote: > > > >Absolutely. > >(I mean, I'd love to have seen those match...

India-England ODI Commentary: It's Free!
Folks, Don't be fools and pay Rediff.com $5 for their TV-based commentary on the NatWest Challenge Series of ODIs....it's FREE, and MUCH better, on BBC Radio on the Web....just cl...

Setanta.Tv...any experience?
Guys & Gals, Has anyone watched any cricket match on the internet by this firm? Good or bad experience? I do not want to be ripped off $40 to find out that they are no good....

Re: Time John Wright wakes up or BCCI
Take it easy wrote: > "Arjun Pandit" <arjunpandit_mm@indya.com> wrote in > news:ch2h1t$4ps@odbk17.prod.google.com: > > > Lenin Maran wrote: > > ...

Re: Time John Wright wakes up or BCCI
Lenin Maran wrote: > And how many bowling coaches have you hired? Far too many to recount. And none could make a half decent bowler out of me. Must be the Chennai connect...

US/Canada TV Coverage - Natwest?
Does anybody know if the Natwest challenge (India vs England) is showing on TV in US/Canada? I know it's not on PPV (Dish), anywhere else? TIA Amit

Shep apologizes to Pakis
This is what the major difference is between Good and Ugly Umpires (Bucknor the Dick and Shocker De Silva.) I am not talking about just Shep apologizing -- but his statement tells...

Plant the Proteas
Time to get rid of the Protea Cricket team and bring Springboks back into the game !!! --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http...

Surpassing VaBU
Browsing the buffy group and found this. http://tinyurl.com/3wjth -- Cheers, ymt.

Re: Woolmer names Sachin, Lara, Kallis, Inzi as world's top four
squarecut wrote: > <tuollaf43@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:ch0rs9$691@odah37.prod.google.com... > > > > squarecut wrote: > > > "Al...

Prince celebrates 10,000 runs by donating $100,000 towards charity
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=35453778

Duncan Fletcher is Dalmiya's bitch ?
"We're going to have to look at replacing the odd Test match here and there with a substitute of four one-dayers so players have decent breaks." http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket...

Simplified Cricket Rules?
Hey all- I hope I'm not intruding by inquiring in this group. If there's a better forum I'd appreciate any references. I'm in the US, and for an office outing we want t...

Vikram Solanki
"I have no complaints about the England management. When I was dropped after Bangladesh I knew I only had myself to blame," Vikram Solanki tells Brian Viner in the Independent, London. He al...

Herman's ODI Ratings after the series SRI-RSA and the Videocon Cup
Herman's ODI Ratings after the series SRI-RSA and the Videocon Cup 2004-08-31 batting bowling '04 matches previous Australia 268,8 208,0 60,8 (1) 44,0 63,5 (1) Sri Lanka 239,0 205,9 3...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
alvey wrote: > Mike Holmans wrote: > > snip > > > > > One amusing aspect of this discussion is that it seems to be Alvey's > &g...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
alvey wrote: > Mike Holmans wrote: > > On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:56:25 +1000, alvey > > <alvey_genitalwarts_sidecast@yahoo.com> tapped the keyboard and >...

Re: Journalism Masterclass with Elmo
Michael Creevey wrote: > kenhiggs8@hotmail.com wrote: > > Michael Creevey wrote: > > > >>Snip > >> > >>Chan, I can really ...

Re: Journalism Masterclass with Elmo
Michael Creevey wrote: > Snip > > Chan, I can really empathize with you for having to put up with this > semi-literate person with difficulty accurately perceivin...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Michael Creevey wrote: > Mike Holmans wrote: > > On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:26:32 +0100, John Hall > > <nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> tapped the keyboard and brought ...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Bob Dubery wrote: > kenhiggs8@hotmail.com (kenhiggs8) wrote in message news:<6af2bb1.0408301452.320029ea@posting.google.com>... > > > The definition 'amateu...

Re: help: high fast ball that hits stumps legal?
Tansen Varghese wrote: > Is a fast ball that passes by the batsman in his normal stance above > his waist, but dips after passing the batsman to hit the stumps, a > no-ball?

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Mike Holmans wrote: > On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:26:32 +0100, John Hall > <nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> tapped the keyboard and brought forth: > > >In article &...

Re: This table proves Hyden wrong
Take it easy wrote: > "India Fan" <india_fan_cricket@yahoo.com> wrote in > news:cgrjci$d6@odak26.prod.google.com: > > > rob moody wrote: > >> "In...

Re: Woolmer names Sachin, Lara, Kallis, Inzi as world's top four
squarecut wrote: > "Allan Lazrado" <aslazrado@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message > news:cguplt$sq5@odah37.prod.google.com... > > Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer be...

Re: RSC Homour & Censorship
Calvin wrote: > > "kenhiggs8" <kenhiggs8@hotmail.com> wrote > > >> cheers, > >> Calvin > >> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammun...

Re: Lets Have An Argument
Calvin wrote: > "kenhiggs8" <kenhiggs8@hotmail.com> wrote > > > If the likes of Armstrong earned a thousand pounds 'expenses' whilst > > touring ...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27

2017
JanFebMarAprMay
2016
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec