Smith says "I'll be fine"
http://www.news24.com/News24/Sport/Cricket/0,,2-9-839_1464779,00.html "I was chasing a ball to the fence but when I caught up with the ball and I stopped, I felt something pull at the ...

Chappelli on Indian XI/tactics for Sydney
He thinks Irfan for Nehra - bit of a gamble, but still. http://ww1.mid-day.com/sports/international/2003/december/72662.htm Sadiq [ transcribing ] Yusuf --------- ...

Interesting nfo
Muralitharan scored more runs than Tendulkar in 2003 in tests :-)

Quiz: Who said, "'I've done all I can in Australia."
Stuart Law? http://www-usa.cricket.org/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2003/DEC/033487_AUS_31DEC2003.html Peace, Lenin

Waugh and Lloyd
Two great captains to have captained the best teams in cricket history. Clive Lloyd's last test was also in Sydney. WI lost by an innings. http://tinyurl.com/2srvo WI w...

Why isn't Sandy Gordon able to help Agarkar ?
We all know Agarkar can bat( Century at Lord's , fastest ODO 50 by Indian , helping India to score 30 off last 3 overs against SL (in Sharjah?) for a win) But in Australia he seems to h...

So finally Bichel was dropped .
Finally somebody ( aussie selectors) agreed with me and dropped Bichel . That eliminated a hole from thier bowling attack. Macgill is in terrible form however Aus cannot afford to leave hi...

Nuisance of the Sri Lankan Navy men that has caused inconveniences ...
Sri Lanka Navy's interference with Delft's Passenger Ferry service is on the increase The Passenger Ferry Service between Kurikadduvan and Delft is in danger of getting abru...

Caption Contest
http://www-usa.cricket.org/perl/picture.cgi/048773/IND_IN_AUS2003-04wci Whazzup, mate!

Low 'not out' scores from each position
At Wellington, McMillan remained 'not out' with 3 coming in at number seven which seemed like a pretty low score. Close, but not a record. Here is a list of lowest 'not out' individual score...

Ganguly - A captain to die for ???
I just read this article http://sify.com/sports/cricket/fullstory.php?id=13348668 It says that Ganguly signed up a 10-crore deal for a TV commercial titled, "Captains of India". Pardon ...

Can't wait for this!!
The Indo-Pak series, providing there are neutral umpires. Indian Batting vs Pak Bowling. WOW!! Arshad

which cricketers have ya met?
Me: Wasim Jaffer - Schoolmate of my cousin(met thru him) Azharuddin - Shiv Sagar Mumbai:) Sunil Gavaskar, Sidhu, Harsha Bhogle(cricketer?;), - Mumbai, thru uncle of mine(goo...

Australians can NOT win without sledging...........
Aussies can not win test or one days without sledging. There was no sledging in the first two tests and see what happend. They had to resort to sledging on the fourth day of test 3 to win ...

Winning after scoring 250 in 4th innings
Here are all totals of 250 runs or greater which a side achieved in the fourth innings to win a Test match: 298-4 Eng v Aus Melbourne(5) 1894-95 276-4 Aus v Eng Sydney...

Agarkar vs Attapattu
Is Agarkar(batsman) outshine Attapattu? 9 ducks in 30 innings as against Marvan's Test career start of 0,0,0,1,0,0 spread over 3 yrs. Interestingly Attapattu in his maiden series ...

CK Nayudu Trophy
Hi, Refer for complete story http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=38294 Summary: When the BCCI decided to stage its tournament to select probables for...

Commonwealth U-19 Championship
Hi, Eight teams will participate in the first edition of the under-19 Commonwealth Cricket Championship, to be organised by the Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Trust in association with t...

Murali Bashing
Murali Bashing http://www.dailynews.lk/2003/12/31/spo04.html The media in England and Australia have once again started off on a campaign to vilify Muralitharan. The reason ...

Sri Lanka 'A' whip India 'A'
Sri Lanka 'A' whip India 'A' http://www.dailynews.lk/2003/12/31/spo01.html CALCUTTA, India, Tuesday (AFP) - Schoolboy Farveez Maharoof grabbed 4-39 as Sri Lanka A whipped In...

HHTC RSAvWI T3
I'll take Smith, Lara and Pollock. Reserves: Sarwan and Kirsten. Thanks for running the HHTC Mike.

Any former DeKretsner Shield players out there?
I apologise if I've mis-spelt the name.......but it was great local cricket at the time, and I still treasure the memories of those games.

New Years Resolution List
Personally I don't need to make any, but surely there's loads of players/rsc posters/MCG groundsmen who should take this traditional opportunity to try and better themselves. Oo...

Q for Hawkeye experts/Ananda
After viewing a couple of the (non)LBW decisions on AlveyTV, it looks as if the Hawkeye replay shows the shaded area between the wickets to be slightly wider than it does in the slomo replay...

Question for stats gurus
Has there ever been a year where so many double centuries were scored as this year? It seemed like they were very commonplace in 2003. Am i right? Very wrong? GC....

Australia Cheated in 3rd test ?
See the latest report of "pitch Tamparing" by Australia in the 3rd test with India. Obviosuly they violated law and fixed the pitch to suit them for thier batting irrespective of whatever li...

Pitch repairs taint Aussie win
Why has the PGP come out with such a strong statement? I am not surprised though that the Indian team is silent on the issue (and rightfully so). http://sport.guardian.co....

Procter and "Binding Agent" BS????
Did Procter really use these words "Binding Agent"? From cricinfo > Prodded for more details, Proctor said that while brushing away debris, > a piece had been replac...

Re: If Hawkeye is ever used officially...
"Larry de Silva" <larrydesilva@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:BBqIb.93$EM4.2633@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au... > That will be a fantastic day. The Indians then will at lea...

Smith's injury and SA lineup for T3.
Proteas skipper Graeme Smith was kept off the field on T4 of the last test with a thigh strain. Smith and the team management are saying that this was a precaution, that the injury is respon...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJul
2016
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec