31 Jan 2004 15:42:13
JJ
Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and save
Musharraf's life?

31 Jan 2004 10:53:48
Loony Tunes
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

"JJ" <r182@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and
save
> Musharraf's life?

Welcome to my kill file.
*plonk*

31 Jan 2004 12:58:38
Madhusudan Singh
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

On Saturday 31 January 2004 10:42, JJ (r182@hotmail.com) held forth in
rec.sport.cricket (<p1QSb.296089$0P1.241738@twister.nyc.rr.com >):

> Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and
> save Musharraf's life?

Doubtless he will try to win "self-determination" (an interesting usage if
you consider the democratic credentials of PoK), but if the Indian batsmen
fire, it could be Lee-like operation on him. He might find himself trying
to determine which club to play for.

And regarding Ganguly, he will find it more profitable if he bowls in the
corridor. From all reports, Ganguly is instinctively fond of maccher jhol.

31 Jan 2004 18:14:25
SURINDER SINGH
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

Just like he did in the world cup.

"JJ" <r182@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and
save
> Musharraf's life?

31 Jan 2004 18:16:09
JJ
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

World Cup was fluke for India.

"SURINDER SINGH" <Hotmail@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Just like he did in the world cup.
>
> "JJ" <r182@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and
> save
> > Musharraf's life?

31 Jan 2004 19:10:18
Rahul Tyagi

> World Cup was fluke for India.

another fluke is coming in March-April. :)

Rahul

> "SURINDER SINGH" <Hotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just like he did in the world cup.
> >
> > "JJ" <r182@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir
and
> > save
> > > Musharraf's life?

31 Jan 2004 19:09:48
Kriket Freak
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

Here we go again...

"JJ" <r182@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> World Cup was fluke for India.
>
> "SURINDER SINGH" <Hotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just like he did in the world cup.
> >
> > "JJ" <r182@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir
and
> > save
> > > Musharraf's life?

31 Jan 2004 14:33:29
Madhusudan Singh
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

On Saturday 31 January 2004 13:16, JJ (r182@hotmail.com) held forth in
rec.sport.cricket (<JhSSb.296112$0P1.35389@twister.nyc.rr.com >):

> World Cup was fluke for India.
>
> "SURINDER SINGH" <Hotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Just like he did in the world cup.
>>
>> "JJ" <r182@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and
>> save
>> > Musharraf's life?

By those standards, Pakistan's 1992 and 1999 campaigns were double flukes.

31 Jan 2004 15:02:55
zRahul
Re: Will Shoaib Akhtar bowl for Kashmir's honour?

"JJ" <r182@hotmail.com > wrote in message news:<p1QSb.296089$0P1.241738@twister.nyc.rr.com>...
> Will he break Ganguly's nose and win self-determination for Kashmir and save
> Musharraf's life?

I will need to conclude now that the ban on Ind-Pak series was a good
thing for RSC. We will need to have treat this guy the same way we
treat the other guy who comes up with crazy posts for some xzy ethinic
group's self determination in some ABC country.