30 Jun 2006 16:11:07
Sreeshanth new Agrarkar in making?

Two ducks in a row...similar economy too

30 Jun 2006 16:25:30
Jaidev
Re: Sreeshanth new Agrarkar in making?

<irnmdn@email.com > wrote in message
> Two ducks in a row...similar economy too

Do you know how many cricket players had two consecutive ducks in tests ?

30 Jun 2006 17:16:17
krisnayak@ureach.com
Re: Sreeshanth new Agrarkar in making?

I think Sreesanth is a much better batsman. He has only made two ducks
in a row.

irnmdn@email.com wrote:
> Two ducks in a row...similar economy too

01 Jul 2006 01:22:32
Mike Holmans
Re: Sreeshanth new Agrarkar in making?

On 30 Jun 2006 16:11:07 -0700, irnmdn@email.com tapped the keyboard
and brought forth:

>Two ducks in a row...similar economy too

A new Agarkar? Not possible.

We haven't finished with the old one, for one thing, and for another,
Sreesanth has not been treated monstrously by the selectors: Sreesanth
isn't a permanent member of the Indian side because he's not good
enough whereas the only reason that Agarkar isn't the first name
written on the team sheet is because of the ridiculous bias towards
club class bloodsucking bonda bosads and users of hot water and
against the most brilliant all-rounder of the present generation who
was the fastest Indian to reach 50 odo wickets and has scored a Test
century at Lord's.

Cheers,

Mike

03 Jul 2006 16:13:42
Andrew Dunford

"Mike Holmans" <mike@jackalope.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> On 30 Jun 2006 16:11:07 -0700, irnmdn@email.com tapped the keyboard
> and brought forth:
>
> >Two ducks in a row...similar economy too
>
> A new Agarkar? Not possible.
>
> We haven't finished with the old one, for one thing, and for another,
> Sreesanth has not been treated monstrously by the selectors: Sreesanth
> isn't a permanent member of the Indian side because he's not good
> enough whereas the only reason that Agarkar isn't the first name
> written on the team sheet is because of the ridiculous bias towards
> club class bloodsucking bonda bosads and users of hot water and
> against the most brilliant all-rounder of the present generation who
> was the fastest Indian to reach 50 odo wickets and has scored a Test
> century at Lord's.

Fastest in the WORLD to reach 50 odo wickets, please. The World's Fastest
Indian.

Andrew