31 Aug 2007 18:32:52
kban
Murali signs with ICL!

News reports in India claim Murali has signed with ICL for US$2M.

31 Aug 2007 15:57:54
Geico Caveman
Re: Murali signs with ICL!

kban wrote:

> News reports in India claim Murali has signed with ICL for US$2M.

Very unlikely, I would think.

31 Aug 2007 16:13:39
sdavmor
Re: Murali signs with ICL!

Geico Caveman wrote:
> kban wrote:
>
>> News reports in India claim Murali has signed with ICL for US$2M.
>>

> Very unlikely, I would think.

I'll believe it when I see it reported with quotes from the man
himself. But it would certainly give ICL *substantial* credibility
were it to be true.
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man

31 Aug 2007 23:32:09
Ravi
Re: Murali signs with ICL!

On Aug 31, 11:32 pm, kban <cricketvo...@gmail.com > wrote:
> News reports in India claim Murali has signed with ICL for US$2M.

Murali will break Warne's record first. Only after that anything like
this may be possible.

01 Sep 2007 00:23:42
Chan
Re: Murali signs with ICL!

On Aug 31, 11:32 pm, Ravi <krav...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Aug 31, 11:32 pm, kban <cricketvo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > News reports in India claim Murali has signed with ICL for US$2M.
>
> Murali will break Warne's record first. Only after that anything like
> this may be possible.

Only recently he talked about getting to 1000 wickets and playing for
four more years.

- Chan