03 Mar 2008 15:48:51
arahim
More Spitting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCjf58Tw5A&NR=1

Note: Waugh slamming Lara for taking it directly to the referee
(compare Ponting taking it directly to the ump without actually being
a witness to anything).
Note: Lara's response to Mcgrath at the end (McGrath Bowled
brilliantly).

03 Mar 2008 16:00:47
R. Spanditt
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 4, 10:48=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tCjf58Tw5A&NR=3D1
>
> Note: Waugh slamming Lara for taking it directly to the referee
> (compare Ponting taking it directly to the ump without actually being
> a witness to anything).
> Note: Lara's response to Mcgrath at the end (McGrath Bowled
> brilliantly).

You obviously haven't read about the anti-racism agreement captains
have signed onto, which stipulates captains must tell the umpires as
soon as anything racist is heard on the ground.

03 Mar 2008 16:07:30
arahim
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 3, 4:00=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 4, 10:48=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tCjf58Tw5A&NR=3D1
>
> > Note: Waugh slamming Lara for taking it directly to the referee
> > (compare Ponting taking it directly to the ump without actually being
> > a witness to anything).
> > Note: Lara's response to Mcgrath at the end (McGrath Bowled
> > brilliantly).
>
> You obviously haven't read about the anti-racism agreement captains
> have signed onto, which stipulates captains must tell the umpires as
> soon as anything racist is heard on the ground.

I thought you were the average fan (who could laugh at it) and not the
average poster.

03 Mar 2008 16:13:11
arahim
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 3, 4:00=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 4, 10:48=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tCjf58Tw5A&NR=3D1
>
> > Note: Waugh slamming Lara for taking it directly to the referee
> > (compare Ponting taking it directly to the ump without actually being
> > a witness to anything).
> > Note: Lara's response to Mcgrath at the end (McGrath Bowled
> > brilliantly).
>
> You obviously haven't read about the anti-racism agreement captains
> have signed onto, which stipulates captains must tell the umpires as
> soon as anything racist is heard on the ground.

I thought you were the antagoniser not the antagonised. Do you think
spitting on a black person by a white person can be looked upon as
racist using the same standards of the monkey comment.

03 Mar 2008 16:16:50
R. Spanditt
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 4, 11:07=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 3, 4:00=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 4, 10:48=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-tCjf58Tw5A&NR=3D1
>
> > > Note: Waugh slamming Lara for taking it directly to the referee
> > > (compare Ponting taking it directly to the ump without actually being
> > > a witness to anything).
> > > Note: Lara's response to Mcgrath at the end (McGrath Bowled
> > > brilliantly).
>
> > You obviously haven't read about the anti-racism agreement captains
> > have signed onto, which stipulates captains must tell the umpires as
> > soon as anything racist is heard on the ground.
>
> I thought you were the average fan (who could laugh at it) and not the
> average poster.

My internet wouldn't play the video for whatever reason, I was simply
trying to clear up your misunderstanding of the situation.

03 Mar 2008 16:20:32
arahim
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 3, 4:16=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 4, 11:07=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > You obviously haven't read about the anti-racism agreement captains
> > > have signed onto, which stipulates captains must tell the umpires as
> > > soon as anything racist is heard on the ground.
>
> > I thought you were the average fan (who could laugh at it) and not the
> > average poster.
>
> My internet wouldn't play the video for whatever reason, I was simply
> trying to clear up your misunderstanding of the situation.

That would qualify you as a typical poster not having looked at what
is being presented and commenting.

I am trying to clear up your misunderstanding of your typicalness.

03 Mar 2008 16:36:56
R. Spanditt
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 4, 11:20=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 3, 4:16=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I thought you were the average fan (who could laugh at it) and not the=

> > > average poster.
>
> > My internet wouldn't play the video for whatever reason, I was simply
> > trying to clear up your misunderstanding of the situation.
>
> That would qualify you as a typical poster not having looked at what
> is being presented and commenting.
>
> I am trying to clear up your misunderstanding of your typicalness.

Oh well, you win :)

03 Mar 2008 16:39:41
arahim
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 3, 4:36=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 4, 11:20=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > My internet wouldn't play the video for whatever reason, I was simply
> > > trying to clear up your misunderstanding of the situation.
>
> > That would qualify you as a typical poster not having looked at what
> > is being presented and commenting.
>
> > I am trying to clear up your misunderstanding of your typicalness.
>
> Oh well, you win :)

See an antagoniser wouldn't have stopped there:)

03 Mar 2008 16:50:01
R. Spanditt
Re: More Spitting

On Mar 4, 11:39=A0am, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 3, 4:36=A0pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > That would qualify you as a typical poster not having looked at what
> > > is being presented and commenting.
>
> > > I am trying to clear up your misunderstanding of your typicalness.
>
> > Oh well, you win :)
>
> See an antagoniser wouldn't have stopped there:)

I'm content with the three other threads :)