29 Feb 2008 05:30:17
Jayawardene reported for illegality

After Jayawardene caught Mitchell Johnson off the bowling of
Amerasinghe, there were strong protests that Jayawardene was using
illegal hands.
Jayawardene was immediatly ushered away by MR Crowe, who later
reported to the media that, after examination, Jayawardene was found
to be using an illegal method and that he would not be allowed to use
his hands in any subsequent match involving Australia.

The Sri Lankan camp protested that Jayawardene had actually purchased
the hands in Australia.

Australian posters to the rsc newsgroup welcomed the decision, one of
them, who wished not to be named, claimed that 'we all know that Sri
Lankans are dirty cheating bastards. I actually have several Sri
Lankan clients, and this is the way I greet them whenever they come to
my office. They love it.'

Neuters

29 Feb 2008 05:59:59
Macjoubert
Re: Jayawardene reported for illegality

On Feb 29, 8:30 am, kenhig...@hotmail.com wrote:
> After Jayawardene caught Mitchell Johnson off the bowling of
> Amerasinghe, there were strong protests that Jayawardene was using
> illegal hands.
> Jayawardene was immediatly ushered away by MR Crowe, who later
> reported to the media that, after examination, Jayawardene was found
> to be using an illegal method and that he would not be allowed to use
> his hands in any subsequent match involving Australia.
>
> The Sri Lankan camp protested that Jayawardene had actually purchased
> the hands in Australia.
>
> Australian posters to the rsc newsgroup welcomed the decision, one of
> them, who wished not to be named, claimed that 'we all know that Sri
> Lankans are dirty cheating bastards. I actually have several Sri
> Lankan clients, and this is the way I greet them whenever they come to
> my office. They love it.'
>
> Neuters

<Mr. Mackey > mmm'kay

29 Feb 2008 07:45:00
Re: Jayawardene reported for illegality

On Feb 29, 8:30 am, kenhig...@hotmail.com wrote:
> After Jayawardene caught Mitchell Johnson off the bowling of
> Amerasinghe, there were strong protests that Jayawardene was using
> illegal hands.
> Jayawardene was immediatly ushered away by MR Crowe, who later
> reported to the media that, after examination, Jayawardene was found
> to be using an illegal method and that he would not be allowed to use
> his hands in any subsequent match involving Australia.
>
> The Sri Lankan camp protested that Jayawardene had actually purchased
> the hands in Australia.
>
> Australian posters to the rsc newsgroup welcomed the decision, one of
> them, who wished not to be named, claimed that 'we all know that Sri
> Lankans are dirty cheating bastards. I actually have several Sri
> Lankan clients, and this is the way I greet them whenever they come to
> my office. They love it.'
>
> Neuters

Bhandava?

01 Mar 2008 11:30:59
will_s
Re: Jayawardene reported for illegality

<kenhiggs8@hotmail.com > wrote in message

you are so desperate to have a go at anything Australian you even start to
make things up even more then normal

I guess you will say its a humorous post but we all know you Kenny......
anything to have a go at Australia no matter what

you are one sick individual

01 Mar 2008 13:26:40
Larry De Silva
Re: Jayawardene reported for illegality

kenhiggs8@hotmail.com wrote:
> After Jayawardene caught Mitchell Johnson off the bowling of
> Amerasinghe, there were strong protests that Jayawardene was using
> illegal hands.
> Jayawardene was immediatly ushered away by MR Crowe, who later
> reported to the media that, after examination, Jayawardene was found
> to be using an illegal method and that he would not be allowed to use
> his hands in any subsequent match involving Australia.
>
> The Sri Lankan camp protested that Jayawardene had actually purchased
> the hands in Australia.
>
> Australian posters to the rsc newsgroup welcomed the decision, one of
> them, who wished not to be named, claimed that 'we all know that Sri
> Lankans are dirty cheating bastards. I actually have several Sri
> Lankan clients, and this is the way I greet them whenever they come to
> my office. They love it.'
>
> Neuters

CLASSIC GOLD!!

:-)

Brilliant stuff Higgsy dude!!

LOL!!

Laz

01 Mar 2008 04:15:22
Pullimootai Doraisamy
Re: Jayawardene reported for illegality

"will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com > wrote in

> <kenhiggs8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> .
>
> you are so desperate to have a go at anything Australian you even
> start to make things up even more then normal
>

> I guess you will say its a humorous post but we all know you
> Kenny...... anything to have a go at Australia no matter what
>

> you are one sick individual

In other words you got B U R N E D !!!