27 Jun 2007 08:37:19
Jughead
Its getting interesting now

http://www.indianexpress.com/story/160378.html

Kiran More, Kapil Dev and now Patil.......

"Even four months back, Pawar spoke to Niranjan Shah (secretary) and
Ratnakar Shetty (CAO) in front of me and told them to give me some
responsibility. But till this day, I haven't heard anything. What am I
supposed to do? Sit and wait another 16 months?"

-Aravind

28 Jun 2007 13:12:16
Andrew Dunford
Re: Its getting interesting now

"Jughead" <arvind_c_98@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> http://www.indianexpress.com/story/160378.html
>
> Kiran More, Kapil Dev and now Patil.......
>
> "Even four months back, Pawar spoke to Niranjan Shah (secretary) and
> Ratnakar Shetty (CAO) in front of me and told them to give me some
> responsibility. But till this day, I haven't heard anything. What am I
> supposed to do? Sit and wait another 16 months?"

Is it really interesting that an out-of-work coach has been signed up?

As far as I can see, the fun doesn't start until players presently employed
within established 'official' cricket structures start jumping ship. I'm
not saying this won't happen, but things are rather quiet on that score at
the moment.

Andrew