28 Feb 2005 07:09:53
RJ
Indian selectors - a bunch of assholes

Indian selectors are a bunch of 5 assholes who don't know a
shit about cricket. The problem is that Indian cricket has been
hijacked by people who were shit in cricket themseleves
and who do everything to keep the people from the city who
really know cricket namely Mumbai out of Indian cricket.

SRT should now shed his non-controversial image and tell a
thing or two about these morons. He still backs Agarkar as
seen by the way he gave the new ball to him during the
WZ Duleep game. It was Agarkar's 10 over spell for 19 runs and
dislodging Kartick(who hit 2 centuries in the SFs and F of
last year's Ranjis) and the stubborn Kumble(except of course when
India needed him to be stubborn during the infamous chennai test
against Pak) that turned the tide towards WZ in the game. SRT is
fully aware of whats going on in Indian cricket but has amazing patience
to keep quiet about it all. He should now start playing dirty and give Ganguly
what he deserves - a kick on his backside, and himself then become captain.
Indian cricket will have a much better image and results under Sachin than
hypo-Bongully who hasn't captained Ind to a single abroad(in the true
sense) series win and the one great win abroad under his captaincy came
because of Sachin's fatal spell dislodging Steve Waugh and Martyn and
Agarkar cleaning up the stubborn Aussie tail.

Everytime during a season start, Hypolly starts to play his games
against Agarkar only to be forced to have him back in the team courtsey
his brilliant performances either for Mumbai or WZ. It happened last
year in July when he was ignored and then came good in County to pave
his way back, it happened in 2003 when he was ignored in Tests and he
came back in ODIs and then was forced to be picked up for Aus because
of his good ODI performances against Aus only to become the best Indian
bowler on the tour and the previous year to that, he bowled a devasatating
spell against Delhi after having been uncremoniously dropped after a single
bad match. Why can't Hypolly or the rest of the shit-cricketing
brains namely the useless selectors get it that Agarkar is the immediate
future of Indian pace bowling and he will lead India to great wins abroad.

RJ [Sachin -kick Hypolly out as soon as possible..start playing dirty...]

28 Feb 2005 08:02:25
Chacko
Re: Indian selectors - a bunch of assholes

That was a grand display of your sense of humour RJ. Agarkar played 22
matches for his 53 wickets and batting avg of 15. Enough is enough. He
should be selected for ODIs though and he has some good performances in
the past.

28 Feb 2005 10:41:44
Rushi
Re: Indian selectors - a bunch of assholes

Then do you agree or disagree that Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan &
Laxmipathy Balaji are playing well?

Ashish Nehra has been out for too long to even comment on him.

But the above three have performed very well. Hard to break into a pack
like that.

Rush

28 Feb 2005 12:29:03
Aditya Basrur
Re: Indian selectors - a bunch of assholes

RJ wrote:

Good post Ram. It just shows that you want India to remain mediocre at
whatever cost.

[On Tendulkar]
> He should now start playing dirty and give Ganguly
> what he deserves - a kick on his backside, and himself then become
captain.
> Indian cricket will have a much better image and results under Sachin
than
> hypo-Bongully who hasn't captained Ind to a single abroad(in the true
> sense) series win and the one great win abroad under his captaincy
came
> because of Sachin's fatal spell dislodging Steve Waugh and Martyn and
> Agarkar cleaning up the stubborn Aussie tail.

Yet Sachin could never captain Agarkar (or himself) to get the same
results as Ganguly has.

Read this and weep:
SRT as capt in Aus: 0-3
SCG as capt in Aus: 1-1

The results under Tendulkar's captaincy were the most disgraceful and
disgusting India has seen in the last twenty years. His captaincy was a
joke. Make Dravid, Laxman, heck, even Sehwag captain before Tendulkar
again. Let Tendulkar stick to hitting 200s on flat tracks.

And I like your logic about an abroad win "in the true sense". So a win
in Zimbabwe counts more than one in Pakistan. You'll do anything to try
to keep believing that Gangs and Dravid are no good. I hope they keep
winning so that they can shove posts like this up your bloated ass.

> Everytime during a season start, Hypolly starts to play his games
> against Agarkar only to be forced to have him back in the team
courtsey
> his brilliant performances either for Mumbai or WZ. It happened last
> year in July when he was ignored and then came good in County to pave
> his way back, it happened in 2003 when he was ignored in Tests and he
> came back in ODIs and then was forced to be picked up for Aus because
> of his good ODI performances against Aus only to become the best
Indian
> bowler on the tour and the previous year to that, he bowled a
devasatating
> spell against Delhi after having been uncremoniously dropped after a
single
> bad match. Why can't Hypolly or the rest of the shit-cricketing
> brains namely the useless selectors get it that Agarkar is the
immediate
> future of Indian pace bowling and he will lead India to great wins
abroad.

HA HA HA. The best days - sorry, day (15 December 2003) - of Agarkar's
career are behind him. There's only one shit cricketing brain staring
me in the face, and he's the one who thinks Agarkar is "the immediate
future of Indian pace bowling".

Now PBOASYG.

> RJ [Sachin -kick Hypolly out as soon as possible..start playing
dirty...]

Aditya [ Kick RJ out as soon as possible - Tendulkar's
captaincy was a joke and a tragedy. ] Basrur

P.S. What happened to disliking the MMs of this group?
P.P.S. Welcome back. Stick around for a while.