27 Jun 2007 20:39:51
CricketFundas.com
India would still need Tendulkar in its line up

Tuesday's innings from Tendulkar at Belfast was a respectful one.
There was a lesson to be learnt for every youngster. Firstly he didn't
lose his cool after being stuck on 0 for 16 balls. He didn't panic
like a Gautam Gambhir who wanted to release the pressure by going with
a reckless shot. Most of the balls that were outside the off at short
of length or good length were left alone by Tendulkar and rightly so
because the ball was deviating off the track. What did/do you think?
Full article link : http://www.cricketfundas.com/indsainire07odi1jun27featurebvs.html

28 Jun 2007 08:16:05
guptatribe@comcast.net
Re: India would still need Tendulkar in its line up

On Jun 27, 8:39 pm, "CricketFundas.com" <swagath.bandhak...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> Tuesday's innings from Tendulkar at Belfast was a respectful one.
> There was a lesson to be learnt for every youngster. Firstly he didn't
> lose his cool after being stuck on 0 for 16 balls. He didn't panic
> like a Gautam Gambhir who wanted to release the pressure by going with
> a reckless shot. Most of the balls that were outside the off at short
> of length or good length were left alone by Tendulkar and rightly so
> because the ball was deviating off the track. What did/do you think?
> Full article link :http://www.cricketfundas.com/indsainire07odi1jun27featurebvs.html

He needs to retire.................R

29 Jun 2007 10:25:24
Re: India would still need Tendulkar in its line up

On Jun 28, 8:16 am, "guptatr...@comcast.net" <guptatr...@comcast.net >
wrote:
> On Jun 27, 8:39 pm, "CricketFundas.com" <swagath.bandhak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Tuesday's innings from Tendulkar at Belfast was a respectful one.
> > There was a lesson to be learnt for every youngster. Firstly he didn't
> > lose his cool after being stuck on 0 for 16 balls. He didn't panic
> > like a Gautam Gambhir who wanted to release the pressure by going with
> > a reckless shot. Most of the balls that were outside the off at short
> > of length or good length were left alone by Tendulkar and rightly so
> > because the ball was deviating off the track. What did/do you think?
> > Full article link :http://www.cricketfundas.com/indsainire07odi1jun27featurebvs.html
>
> He needs to retire.................R

Why??? His innings today was awesome.

30 Jun 2007 05:54:10
Don
Re: India would still need Tendulkar in its line up

On Jun 28, 8:16 pm, "guptatr...@comcast.net" <guptatr...@comcast.net >
wrote:
> On Jun 27, 8:39 pm, "CricketFundas.com" <swagath.bandhak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Tuesday's innings from Tendulkar at Belfast was a respectful one.
> > There was a lesson to be learnt for every youngster. Firstly he didn't
> > lose his cool after being stuck on 0 for 16 balls. He didn't panic
> > like a Gautam Gambhir who wanted to release the pressure by going with
> > a reckless shot. Most of the balls that were outside the off at short
> > of length or good length were left alone by Tendulkar and rightly so
> > because the ball was deviating off the track. What did/do you think?
> > Full article link :http://www.cricketfundas.com/indsainire07odi1jun27featurebvs.html
>
> He needs to retire.................R

Why don't you retire from RSC? We are sick of your brainless
diatribes.

Don