28 Feb 2008 11:40:33
How is MONKEY less degrading that OBNOXIOUS WEED

If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?

Moreover, ApeMonds was 'alledgedly'..note the emphasis on 'alledgely'
called a monkey by Bhajji which was not proved in a court of law but
Hayden has publicly called Bhajji an obnoxious weed on public radio.

So IMO Hayden should be given a definite sentence of banned for 3
matches.

29 Feb 2008 10:44:09
will_s
Re: How is MONKEY less degrading that OBNOXIOUS WEED

<lullinumber1@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
> OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?

You really are stupid. Honestly, calling you stupid is been very kind to
you.

28 Feb 2008 15:47:06

On Feb 28, 6:44 pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> <lullinumb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
> > OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>
> You really are stupid. Honestly, calling you stupid is been very kind to
> you.

Unlike you congenitally stupid? Look it up moron

29 Feb 2008 11:15:18

<guyanpersad@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> On Feb 28, 6:44 pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <lullinumb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
>> > OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>>
>> You really are stupid. Honestly, calling you stupid is been very kind to
>> you.
>
> Unlike you congenitally stupid? Look it up moron

Wow, what an inspiring retort. I am really cut to the heart and when I stop
laughing I will wipe the tears away.

I suggest before you ask someone to look someone you get it right i.e.. make
sure your sentence makes sense . Basically it really makes you look slightly
retarded so please try again but get another online translation service .

cya mate

28 Feb 2008 16:32:22
R. Spanditt

On Feb 29, 6:40=A0am, lullinumb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
> OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>
> Moreover, ApeMonds was 'alledgedly'..note the emphasis on 'alledgely'
> called a monkey by Bhajji which was not proved in a court of law but
> Hayden has publicly called Bhajji an obnoxious weed on public radio.
>
> So IMO Hayden should be given a definite sentence of banned for 3
> matches.

One is racist and therefore far more personal, it relates to one's
heritage, something that can not be changed.

The other relates to the standard of one's character, something the
object has complete control over, and every right to try and correct.

28 Feb 2008 16:49:57
Crapats (TM)

On Feb 29, 1:15=A0pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Wow, what an inspiring retort. =A0I am really cut to the heart and when I =
stop
> laughing I will wipe the tears away.

LOL! On par with yours.

28 Feb 2008 17:01:36
shineything

On Feb 29, 1:32 pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 6:40 am, lullinumb...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
> > OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>
> > Moreover, ApeMonds was 'alledgedly'..note the emphasis on 'alledgely'
> > called a monkey by Bhajji which was not proved in a court of law but
> > Hayden has publicly called Bhajji an obnoxious weed on public radio.
>
> > So IMO Hayden should be given a definite sentence of banned for 3
> > matches.
>
> One is racist and therefore far more personal, it relates to one's
> heritage, something that can not be changed.
>
> The other relates to the standard of one's character, something the
> object has complete control over, and every right to try and correct.

Or, rather more accurately, one relates to a plant, the other to an
animal. Personally, I'd rather be likened to the latter than the
former (although I wouldn't see either as a hanging offense).

28 Feb 2008 19:06:21
R. Spanditt

On Feb 29, 12:01=A0pm, shineything <shineyth...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 1:32 pm, "R. Spanditt" <dnarmstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 29, 6:40 am, lullinumb...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
> > > OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>
> > > Moreover, ApeMonds was 'alledgedly'..note the emphasis on 'alledgely'
> > > called a monkey by Bhajji which was not proved in a court of law but
> > > Hayden has publicly called Bhajji an obnoxious weed on public radio.
>
> > > So IMO Hayden should be given a definite sentence of banned for 3
> > > matches.
>
> > One is racist and therefore far more personal, it relates to one's
> > heritage, something that can not be changed.
>
> > The other relates to the standard of one's character, something the
> > object has complete control over, and every right to try and correct.
>
> Or, rather more accurately, one relates to a plant, the other to an
> animal. Personally, I'd rather be likened to the latter than the
> former (although I wouldn't see either as a hanging offense).- Hide quoted=
text -

Plant and animal don't really encompass the inferences made by the
terms, but if you want to be ignorant fuckwit then I can't really stop
you. Help yourself

29 Feb 2008 04:07:59
Pullimootai Doraisamy
Re: How is MONKEY less degrading that OBNOXIOUS WEED

"will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com > wrote in news:47c74750$0$13113$afc38c87
@news.optusnet.com.au:

> <lullinumber1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> If Australia is pissed at ApeMonds being called a monkey why are they
>> OK with Hayden calling Bhajji an OBNOXIOUS WEED?
>>

> You really are stupid. Honestly, calling you stupid is been very kind to
> you.

So sayeth your mirror.