04 Mar 2008 04:55:07
will_s
Hope India wins

The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
the better

03 Mar 2008 21:18:24
StraightDrive
Re: Hope India wins

"will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com > wrote in message
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

Myrtle, Dave Turner, John, Jack, Ben Gussey, Mango, Galbraith, R Spanditt,
R Shakey, Rodney Ulyate, Dave Turner, dechuka, fish_womper will
accuse Indians as racists FOR YOUR COMMENT.

03 Mar 2008 21:31:25
Re: Hope India wins

On Mar 3, 10:55=A0pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

Thats what everyone feels when aussies tour their country.

Amit.

03 Mar 2008 22:23:03
Alex M
Re: Hope India wins

May your wish come true :)

"will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com > wrote in message
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

03 Mar 2008 22:38:50
Re: Hope India wins

On Mar 4, 4:18=A0pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com >
wrote:
> "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the countr=
> > the better
>
> Myrtle, Dave Turner, John, Jack, Ben Gussey, Mango, Galbraith, R Spanditt,=

> R Shakey, Rodney Ulyate, Dave Turner, dechuka, fish_womper will
> accuse Indians as racists FOR YOUR COMMENT.

Or I will call you a racist for your broad generalisations about
people based on their skin colour or nationality.

03 Mar 2008 22:56:28
StraightDrive
Re: Hope India wins

<ben.gussey@hotmail.com > wrote in message
On Mar 4, 4:18 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com >
wrote:
> "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the
> > country
> > the better
>
> Myrtle, Dave Turner, John, Jack, Ben Gussey, Mango, Galbraith, R Spanditt,
> R Shakey, Rodney Ulyate, Dave Turner, dechuka, fish_womper will
> accuse Indians as racists FOR YOUR COMMENT.

. >Or I will call you a racist for your broad generalisations about
>>people based on their skin colour or nationality.

Which proves again you are born with cunning, deception,
manipulation and spinning in your genes.

You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
fuck up when they are constantly abusing and insulting Indians racially
on this newsgroup.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b68f75e1a23ad809

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/1f104410edc53a99

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/44ec4f2548328416

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/40b395341e765e0f

04 Mar 2008 18:02:29
United Road
Re: Hope India wins

"will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com > wrote in message
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

The flight to Pakistan tomorrow is it?

United Road

04 Mar 2008 19:10:47
john
Re: Hope India wins

"StraightDrive" <StraightDrive@Tendulkar.com > wrote in message

> <ben.gussey@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 4, 4:18 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
> wrote:
>> "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the
>> > country
>> > the better
>>
>> Myrtle, Dave Turner, John, Jack, Ben Gussey, Mango, Galbraith, R
>> Spanditt,
>> R Shakey, Rodney Ulyate, Dave Turner, dechuka, fish_womper will
>> accuse Indians as racists FOR YOUR COMMENT.
>
> .>Or I will call you a racist for your broad generalisations about
>>>people based on their skin colour or nationality.
>

> Which proves again you are born with cunning, deception,
> manipulation and spinning in your genes.
>
> You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
> fuck up when they are constantly abusing and insulting Indians racially
> on this newsgroup.

If that Indian is racist jerk like yourself I don't see why Ben should be
refrain or stop
others to criticized such outrageous racial comments where they see fit. I
accuse you
as racist because you are making racial hatred comments and despite that you
show
yourself as an complete idiot with little respect for your own people and I
referring to
the post where you call your own cricketer dumbfuck Indian slaves. Maybe it
is
time you yell that sort of verbal abuse to your own cricket when they return
to India and
I will be very happy to see how Indian people will react.

04 Mar 2008 00:31:16
StraightDrive
Re: Hope India wins

"john" <jliang@ozemail.com.au > wrote in message

> "StraightDrive" <StraightDrive@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <ben.gussey@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 4, 4:18 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
>> wrote:
>>> "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Myrtle, Dave Turner, John, Jack, Ben Gussey, Mango, Galbraith, R
>>> Spanditt,
>>> R Shakey, Rodney Ulyate, Dave Turner, dechuka, fish_womper will
>>> accuse Indians as racists FOR YOUR COMMENT.
>>
>> .>Or I will call you a racist for your broad generalisations about
>>

>> Which proves again you are born with cunning, deception,
>> manipulation and spinning in your genes.
>>
>> You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
>> fuck up when they are constantly abusing and insulting Indians racially
>> on this newsgroup.
>
> If that Indian is racist jerk like yourself I don't see why Ben should be
> refrain or stop
> others to criticized such outrageous racial comments where they see fit.
> I accuse you
> as racist because you are making racial hatred comments and despite that
> you show
> yourself as an complete idiot with little respect for your own people and
> I referring to
> the post where you call your own cricketer dumbfuck Indian slaves. Maybe
> it is
> time you yell that sort of verbal abuse to your own cricket when they
> return to India and
> I will be very happy to see how Indian people will react.

John,

You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
fuck up when they are constantly racially abusing and insulting Indians
on this newsgroup.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b68f75e1a23ad809

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/1f104410edc53a99

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/44ec4f2548328416

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/40b395341e765e0f

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/29268f9cf283a5a5

and a couple of other laser guided bombs personally for you john

The U.S. government's 40-year experiment on black men with syphilis
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/07728e8ecf19b270

US Government's secret human radiation experimentation no one would touch
Majority of the victims aka Guinea Pigs are Black Americans
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/5e3a00d30ea258fd

04 Mar 2008 01:03:47
Re: Hope India wins

On Mar 4, 4:55=A0am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

this is a way of getting some consolation, eh mate?

04 Mar 2008 04:22:19
nitekat01
Re: Hope India wins

On 4 Mar, 05:31, amit.ko...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 3, 10:55=A0pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the countr=
> > the better
>
> Thats what everyone feels when aussies tour their country.
>
> Amit.

thats also what indians in australia say about the aussies!!!! ;)

05 Mar 2008 00:36:43

> "john" <jliang@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "StraightDrive" <StraightDrive@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <ben.gussey@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> .>Or I will call you a racist for your broad generalisations about
>>>

>>> Which proves again you are born with cunning, deception,
>>> manipulation and spinning in your genes.
>>>
>>> You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
>>> fuck up when they are constantly abusing and insulting Indians racially
>>> on this newsgroup.
>>
>> If that Indian is racist jerk like yourself I don't see why Ben should be
>> refrain or stop
>> others to criticized such outrageous racial comments where they see fit.
>> I accuse you
>> as racist because you are making racial hatred comments and despite that
>> you show
>> yourself as an complete idiot with little respect for your own people and
>> I referring to
>> the post where you call your own cricketer dumbfuck Indian slaves. Maybe
>> it is
>> time you yell that sort of verbal abuse to your own cricket when they
>> return to India and
>> I will be very happy to see how Indian people will react.
>>

> John,
>
> You NEVER told your fellow Aussie racist fucks to shut the
> fuck up when they are constantly racially abusing and insulting Indians
> on this newsgroup.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b68f75e1a23ad809
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/1f104410edc53a99
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/44ec4f2548328416
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/40b395341e765e0f
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/29268f9cf283a5a5

If they are abusing and insulting an Indian racisit jerk like you I don't
see why
I should stop them specially when such an abuse was initiated by racial
comment
from a self claimed ape like you.

> and a couple of other laser guided bombs personally for you john

Laser guided bombs ok where are they ? I thought they are pretty accurate
and
so far I see no sign of them and if they are produce by idiot like you no
wonder
they are so far off the mark.

> The U.S. government's 40-year experiment on black men with syphilis
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/07728e8ecf19b270
>
> US Government's secret human radiation experimentation no one would touch
> Majority of the victims aka Guinea Pigs are Black Americans
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/5e3a00d30ea258fd

04 Mar 2008 07:28:22
Re: Hope India wins

On Mar 3, 12:55 pm, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

Hope the Apeman Simiands is thrown in jail for assault, and the IPL
asks you fuckers to stay back in convictland fucking your sheep, you
fuckers and graceless losers?

05 Mar 2008 03:06:14
will_s
Re: Hope India wins

"United Road" <united74@chariot.net.au > wrote in message

> "will_s" <wlsutton@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
>> the better
>
> The flight to Pakistan tomorrow is it?
>
> United Road
"Cranchies" you stupid moron

05 Mar 2008 03:11:43
will_s
Re: Hope India wins

<gergogreen@gmail.com > wrote in message
On Mar 4, 4:55 am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> The faster we can get these cheating whining crunchies out of the country
> the better

this is a way of getting some consolation, eh mate?

consolation ? sorry but basically didnt watch any match featuring India
after the 2nd Test. Saw some highlights on the news and that was about it.

Heard on the news today that this is the 1st time in 23 years that Australia
had lost back to back ODi's in Australia. Didnt realise we had lost last
year as well but I do remember the Test series been 5 to zip.

And I will remember two things from this summer, we won the Tests 2 to 1
and the bad sportmanship of the Indians

Now all I need is for India to come out and abandon all future tours of
Australia and I will be a happy man