30 Jun 2006 11:11:24
From the free iPod people...

http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=31092815

A new deal has hit the web. This is from the same people who gave out
the free iPods a while back. They renamed there company to FreePay.
This is so simple though, just go to the site. And do the Video
Professor
offer. Why? Becuase #1, it is the cheapest, and DOESNT put you on those
monthly payment things. Its simple..signup and get laptop

I got my free iPod, now it's laptop time.

you can too!

-J

**This is a legitamate service. I already recieved my iPod from these
guys and now want to get a laptop.

Here is what Wired magazine says about them:
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

And here's what the Boston Globe says:
http://www.boston.com/business/personaltech/articles/2005/02/21/that_free_ipod_wont_come_easy/

:

30 Jun 2006 14:19:07
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
Re: From the free iPod people...

<GratefulHead@gmail.com > wrote in message
> http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=31092815
>
> A new deal has hit the web. This is from the same people who gave out
> the free iPods a while back. They renamed there company to FreePay.
> This is so simple though, just go to the site. And do the Video
> Professor
> offer. Why? Becuase #1, it is the cheapest, and DOESNT put you on those
> monthly payment things. Its simple..signup and get laptop
>
> I got my free iPod, now it's laptop time.
>
> you can too!
>
> -J
>
> **This is a legitamate service. I already recieved my iPod from these
> guys and now want to get a laptop.
>
> Here is what Wired magazine says about them:
> http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html
>
> And here's what the Boston Globe says:
> http://www.boston.com/business/personaltech/articles/2005/02/21/that_free_ipod_wont_come_easy/

Yesterday evening I went for a stroll and walked past a 32 yr old caucasian
female with two kids and she turned around and kept ogling at me for a long
time because she was instantly attracted to me.

I figured that out without even looking back and see what she was doing and
I did not need synthetic telepathy mind reading chips like you do.

Who is better, you or me ?