29 Jun 2007 10:21:48
Gregorio Malavolti
Excellent News

Beautiful pictures ...... what goes around comes around.
There is a God and he's doing something!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6253114.stm

29 Jun 2007 10:29:36
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 10:21 am, Gregorio Malavolti <malavo...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Beautiful pictures ...... what goes around comes around.
> There is a God and he's doing something!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6253114.stm

tut tut tut, bad Caveman!!

29 Jun 2007 12:45:56
arahim
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 10:21 am, Gregorio Malavolti <malavo...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Beautiful pictures ...... what goes around comes around.
> There is a God and he's doing something!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6253114.stm

People getting killed indicriminately ... hmmm is this god you speak
of a terrorist?

29 Jun 2007 20:10:36
Macjoubert
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 2:45 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jun 29, 10:21 am, Gregorio Malavolti <malavo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Beautiful pictures ...... what goes around comes around.
> > There is a God and he's doing something!
>
> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6253114.stm
>
> People getting killed indicriminately ... hmmm is this god you speak
> of a terrorist?

That would probably be your allah.
god of terrorists.

29 Jun 2007 13:18:54
arahim
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 1:10 pm, Macjoubert <macjoub...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2:45 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 29, 10:21 am, Gregorio Malavolti <malavo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Beautiful pictures ...... what goes around comes around.
> > > There is a God and he's doing something!
>
> > >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6253114.stm
>
> > People getting killed indicriminately ... hmmm is this god you speak
> > of a terrorist?
>
> That would probably be your allah.
> god of terrorists.

Do you not see the irony of that? :)

29 Jun 2007 13:32:34
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 1:18 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jun 29, 1:10 pm, Macjoubert <macjoub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > People getting killed indicriminately ... hmmm is this god you speak
> > > of a terrorist?
>
> > That would probably be your allah.
> > god of terrorists.
>
> Do you not see the irony of that? :)

there's nothing ironic about innocent people suffering and dying.

29 Jun 2007 17:58:12
arahim
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 1:32 pm, angoor...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 29, 1:18 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > That would probably be your allah.
> > > god of terrorists.
>
> > Do you not see the irony of that? :)
>
> there's nothing ironic about innocent people suffering and dying.

The irony is in OPs and Macjoubert's statements: The statement they
use that why God is punishing these people (for their sins) is the
same as the terrorists use against their victims.

29 Jun 2007 23:14:34
Re: Excellent News

On Jun 29, 5:58 pm, arahim <arahim_ara...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jun 29, 1:32 pm, angoor...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Do you not see the irony of that? :)
>
> > there's nothing ironic about innocent people suffering and dying.
>
> The irony is in OPs and Macjoubert's statements: The statement they
> use that why God is punishing these people (for their sins) is the
> same as the terrorists use against their victims.

Got you.

I don't read through these coolie-"hech"-one-B-troll-type's crap :)