27 Jun 2007 08:33:55
Jughead
Dodda Ganesh into politics

http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=46660

Azhar might join him as well. This one made me chuckle.......

"Azharuddin's meeting with Deve Gowda and his presence tomorrow at the
party office shows he is a sympathiser of the party and may join it,"
JD-S general secretary K.N. Chakrapani told IANS.

Asked whether Gowda or JD-S had invited Azharuddin to join the party,
Chakrapani said his party welcomed all those who believed in its
principles."

Principles............

-Aravind

28 Jun 2007 10:16:26
Geico Caveman
Re: Dodda Ganesh into politics

Jughead wrote:

> Asked whether Gowda or JD-S had invited Azharuddin to join the party,
> Chakrapani said his party welcomed all those who believed in its
> principles."
>
> Principles............
>
> -Aravind

Well, Azhar did not say that, so you cannot take that to be a confession of
wrongdoing.

28 Jun 2007 15:53:07
Jughead
Re: Dodda Ganesh into politics

On Jun 28, 10:16 am, Geico Caveman <spammers-beg...@spam.invalid >
wrote:
> Jughead wrote:
> > Asked whether Gowda or JD-S had invited Azharuddin to join the party,
> > Chakrapani said his party welcomed all those who believed in its
> > principles."
>
> > Principles............
>
> > -Aravind
>
> Well, Azhar did not say that, so you cannot take that to be a confession of
> wrongdoing.

The irony is in that some politician is talking about principles.

-Aravind

29 Jun 2007 02:02:39

On Jun 28, 6:53 pm, Jughead <arvind_c...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Jun 28, 10:16 am, Geico Caveman <spammers-beg...@spam.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > Jughead wrote:
> > > Asked whether Gowda or JD-S had invited Azharuddin to join the party,
> > > Chakrapani said his party welcomed all those who believed in its
> > > principles."
>
> > > Principles............
>
> > > -Aravind
>
> > Well, Azhar did not say that, so you cannot take that to be a confession of
> > wrongdoing.
>
> The irony is in that some politician is talking about principles.
>
> -Aravind

I hope Azharuddin becomes sport minister. He already has the required
experience in corruption, so he will take lesser time to adjust to
pollutics.

-Amit Ranade

29 Jun 2007 02:56:30
Re: Dodda Ganesh into politics

Hope Dodda's "Underduck Ball" will be the scourge of many a seasoned
statesman.

Cheers,
Prabhu