Our Heavenly Father on 7-12-06 at 12:46 P.M.
Our Heavenly Father says, "A Soul hears everything you think, say and do. The Soul is the recipient of every thought, word, action you take in a normal, average human manner of living....

Why is it? (THAT'S the Question!!!)
Why is it that Fast Larry Gunninger/Grindinger, who claims to have invented and made SO many incedible shots on the pool table is shunned by the billiard community. You would think that some...

http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar
Now open for posting!!! -YW- http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar http://groups.google.com/gr...

Hey Larry.... The Answer is ROBIN WILLIAMS and WINSTON FOOKIN CHURCHILL!!!
Robin Williams and Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill aka Winston Churchill, da fookin rooskie called hin da british bulldog. Thats 3 fookin names. PAY UP, BITCH. ...

Somebody tell Debra Li the war is over.
Somebody tell Debra Li the war is over. All wars finally end. Warriors lay down their arms and go home to find peace. Little Debbie has had her war going on as long as WWII with the h...

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave
Hey Debra, Eric in jail yet?

converting a garage to my pool room
Just a quick question that I am sure someone here will have an answer to. I am converting my garage into a game room and finally getting my own table. What heat and air units will do a dece...

Group - Larry Guninger is a liar - now available for open posting - http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar
http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar Anyone can post - anyone can give their opinion about the biggest terd on the planet!!! -YW-

VNEA Junior championships
Well, I am proud to say the kids got 1st place in the 14-18 year olds team event at the VNEA International event in Lincoln Neb. for the second year in a row. Another of our teams...

Getting Barred
Just curious again: What are some of the reasons, in the rooms you frequent, that will get a player barred? Also, what's the bizzar situation you've ever seen that got a player barre...

Playing the Room Owner
Just curious: where you play, if you play/practice (IOW, not a money game) with the owner of the room, is it "room policy" for that player to not pay time in said situation? Lo...

Eyeballs and All That
So I walk into the pool hall and get meself in a $40 a game 1pocket match and right off the bat I can see I ain't hitting them too sporty. Truth be told I look like a total dog. ...

Convicted murderer wants decent taxpayers to pay for sex change operation
Only a depraved queer would make such a ludicrous request. Robert Kosilek was convicted of strangling his wife in 1990. Now known as Michelle, Kosilek is serving a life se...

HEY TYNK........The most intelligent thing that ever came out of your mouth belonged to a man
Come on TYNK baby lets get it on! Get on your knees and do what you do best!

Gambler needs the help of Larry Guninger
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:00:46 -0400, "Travis Bickle" <buggeroff@dropdead.com> wrote: > >"Jack Ricci" <ricci@mnsi.net> wrote in message >news:f5s3v7...

9-ball league strategy ideas...
Playing a pool league for 9-ball that the odd balls (1,3,5,7) are worth 1pt and the 9 is worth 6pts for a total of 10. What is the best strategy to maximize points for your team? ...

WINNING ONE POCKET/Shots, Moves
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaccu-salesQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Did something happen to the Export function of cuetable.com?
I've been trying to export a simple table layout to the clipboard and when I paste it, I get what you see below. I tried closing the browser, reopening, redrawing the table and re-e...

Play POOL online for real money!! $2 FREE (no deposit) at sign-up!!
This is the best place to play online Pool!! You can play for fun, or for real money!! After you sign up, you will also receive $2 free (no deposit required)! This is a huge step ...

Correct use of a pool table
http://tinyurl.com/39lv82

NY Fundraising Event Featuring Tony Robles, Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen on Wed
NY Fundraising Event Featuring Tony Robles, Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen on Wed I have just got this from my friend Louis. If you are in Tri-State area please come by and check ...

sourcing goods in China?Look for me!
Please allow me to introduce our company. My name is Julia Zhang and I am the Wenzhou office manger for Sun Designe Ltd. of Middlebury , Connecticut 06762 USA . The purpose ...

From Boy to Man:Male Initiation Rites
The Culture of Menstruation Cunnilingus http://www.red-wings.com/wings-culture.html The key aspects of male initiation ritual the combination of pain, sacrifice or d...

We should really change RSB to a moderated forum
FL and whoever it is that has a beef with him are ruining the entire group. It has become impossible to find any real posts without wading through pages and pages of worthless garbage posts ...

notice about Larry Guninger
Hello this is Sarah Guninger, Larry's wife. I know he has many good freinds here and I wanted to take this moment to tell you that Larry is very ill. He is in the hospital righ...

Play 8/9 ball
Hey, did anyone try to play 9ball on www.play89.com?

Kids nd pool
I know I've written bout this many times but something just occurred that hammers it home. If you want to know why pool is going no where just look to the way the pool industry treats kids...

socalpooltalk.com
http://www.socalpooltalk.com

Looking for Valley pool Table Logo.
I am currently restoring a Valley model 900-A pool Table from 1962. I am missing the Logo on the side of the table. If it is possibe I would like a good quality picture of the Logo so I may ...

R.C. native Van Boening climbs charts, rules tables (Rapid City Journal)
http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=billiards

Page: 0  1  2  3

2017
JanFebMar