A Game of Pool ...
Just watched "A Game of Pool" on the Twilight Zone with Winters and Klugman. Winters was using a cue with short black forearm points and the cue Klugman was using had no forearm points. Th...

Dear Larry, Debra, and Billy
Dear Larry, Debra, and Billy, (sounds like a '60's rock band!), the damage the 3 of you have caused to an otherwise legitimate and informative forum can't be adequately described. You wer...

RE: War is now declared on AZ, avenge RSB...
Larry, since I have you blocked, I had to go to Google to see your post. Why don't you just shut the fuck up! Very sincerely, -- Bob Johnson, Denver/Thornton, Co. bobj@cri...

Listen Up Everyone...Help Debra Li Find a Staple Gun
Debra Li is having a hell of a time finding an appropriate staple gun to do the job that she needs done and to be color coordinated with her garage, bedroom, or the rest of the house. ...

Happy New Year all you fellow bottom feeders!
Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve. Don't do anything foolish, like think you can have even just one beer and drive! Me, I'm probably going to be on the motorcycle, so I don't even wan...

Colors of "PRO TV" balls (# 4, # 12, # 7, # 15)
Excuse me? A difference between the colors of the pool balls as they always have been in reality and how the TV hotshots have changed them, so that it's "easier for the TV viewer to determ...

War is now declared on AZ, avenge RSB honors, join up now, save pool from the ferries?
THIS IS FOOKIN WAR, RSB HAS BEEN INSULTED BY AZ SO WE MUST NOW STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND PREPARE FOR THE FINAL CONFLICT, INTERBOARD ALL OUT FOOKIN WAR. Az must fall now. <...

www.socalpooltalk.com
There is a new message board at http://www.socalpooltalk.com Guest Posting Allowed Check it out!

One thing that you are doing now that has helped your game.
While there are many things that have helped our game over this past year, I was curious as to what was the most important thing that has effected your game in a positive way. T...

Looking for extra Layani shafts ...
I am looking for two Layani shafts in ANY condition. I only need the joint part as I want to taper my own shafts. If you got one or two and want to sell them please email me. Will...

Break cue tips ...
I was watching a pool match on TV the other day and on one close up I noticed the tip of one of the players break cue. I can not remember who it was but it looked like the last 1/2 inch of...

Straight Stroking
I have come to the opinion over the last couple of years that nobody, not even pros, really strokes straight and that the conventional wisdom of keeping you stroke simple and straight with...

Frank Ives cue on eBay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7207819281 Were two-piece cues common in 1900?

Picture This Bridge Hand Grip
In today's paper in Atlanta, they did a story about the East side of Atlanta and how it's being developed from a crime ridden slum type area into an area with more upscale restaurants and mo...

Where and How Do You Set Up To Do This Shot?
Let's assume you're playing 9 ball and the 8 is fairly close to the end rail along with the CB and only a slight angle, and the 9 is tight against the opposite end rail. Where and...

WilleeCue....Come IN
Hey Willee....How about posting some pictures of your most ornate and complex cues up to this point if you have them. Do you use a permanent or removable weight in the construction?

I Challenge This Newsgroup
Yesterday Debra Li posted that she was all for making this newsgroup a better place and posting about pool. I AM NOT going to take that statement lightly and blow her off for it...actually ...

Woman's Perfect breakfast
WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee. Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box. Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

War Zone, Flame here
Billy, I think RSB gives a purpose, some emotional outlet to those pent up with anger, where they can explod it harmlessly. Just as the army camps always allowed ho's to set up all aro...

War Zone, Flame here.
Billy, I think RSB gives a purpose, some emotional outlet to those pent up with anger, where they can explod it harmlessly. Just as the army camps always allowed ho's to set up all aro...

what is slatex?
Anyone have any idea what "Slatex polished concrete base" means? is it some sort of rubbish imatation slate? I've never heard of this before.

*$600 FREE At FULL-TILT POKER, Sign-Up with no C.C. to play on our free tables 24-7!
A Very Merry Christmas& A Very Happy New Year To All! Do You Want A VERY EASY & REAL FUN WAY to Make Up To $600 Free During The Holidays, PLEASE READ THIS! http://www.officialfr...

Re: Reality Check for FL
alcarmononeleg@legless.com wrote: news:1135848915.881556.154810@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... | | LOL....can you imagine some guy at the APA reading shit like "these | fook...

How do you remove a cue tip?
Hammer & chisel? Butcher knife? Pliers? What's your favorite method?

woo hoo!
Another perfect nite for me last night, a 40 in my VNEA 4 man team league, One end game especially...after becoming a serious student, studying books, soliciting advise, and taking the advis...

New shaft on the market ...
Take a look at this new shaft design. http://www.obcues.com/ Looks promising as the laminated wood is realy broken up and the flex of the shaft should be equal for side for...

Re: Reality Check for FL
<alcarm1964@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1135848915.881556.154810@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... | | LOL....can you imagine some guy at the APA reading shit like "these <...

Reality Check for FL
. Tasa never had a web site so there is no link but there are pages > of this history in the archives or tutorials to read at > www.poolchat.net. Poolchat.net is not a reli...

Angelina Jolie - Striptease
Tits and Ass! This Angelina Jolie striptease let you see more and more and more! http://quiz.rememberit.com.au/female

Anybody tried the dead stroke training tapes??????
-- ---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 2 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet --------...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov