Wing shots. 9 SHOTS from the Fast Larry's show.
SHOOT A TRICK SHOT,OR SMORGIE, BUT STOP FIGHTING AND HAVE SOME FUN. Wing shots. 9 SHOTS from the Fast Larry's show. 6 pages, Cr, Fast Larry Guninger, all rights reserved. Publ...

Ball Cleaner/Polisher Needed
Group; We need a Ball Cleaner/Polisher (115 VAC) for a Senior Center. One like they use in commercial pool rooms. We cannot afford the $595 it takes to order one f...

Practice v. Play?
I have a lot more time to practice than I do to actually compete. What I am wondering is, should I solely practice drills, tough shots, etc, etc, etc. or should I play the ghost and shoot...

New Online Shop for Pool Cues (Meucci, Viper, Predator)
Don't worry....Im not going to spam the group. I just wanted some people to take a look at our site and give us some feedback on usability and pricing. www.grpwholesale.com ...

Smoking Ban Takes Effect Today In Rhode Island Pool Halls
Smoking Ban Takes Hold in Rhode Island By RICHARD C. LEWIS The Associated Press Mar. 1, 2005 - Bars, restaurants and businesses became smoke-free early Tuesday, making ...

RE: Predator shaft - up close and personal
"Chris" <caff3in3@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5jJSd.25809$NN.18323@edtnps89... [snip] > I get a LOT > more spin with the predator and I dont miss the...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec