Tableskills.com looking for actors/pool players
I'm one of the administrators for http://www.tableskills.com/ a pool and billards instructional web site and we are currently looking for B rated or better players. We would like to start m...

RSB Arbitration Case #001: Versace vs Tommy Bahama
OK, enough of this bullshit. I'm willing to submit to arbitration in the case of Deno Andrews vs. Lou Figueroa. I will play Deno 3C, or 1P, (50 points or race to four) with a handicap...

To find a good home for?
Hey there... I need help to find a good home for a industrial use dufferin challenger snooker table (6' x 12'). It comes with everything... brass lighting, two sets of snooker balls, one set...

Breaking tool- I need some product information
I'm working on my break (actual technique, not worried about spread or "finding a vein", etc at this point) and I am really getting tired of racking over and over again. When I was at the BC...

Louisiana Story..........
This story happened about a month ago in a little town in Lousiana where Joey had been seen hustling and while it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, this is what goes on in the Bayou. Th...

Cuemaker Location?
Hello, I live and play pool in NJ. Is it a bad idea to order custom cues made in Florida (Omen, Dayton), or Arizona (BCM)? If yes, which one is worse: moving a cue from an arid, d...

Sizes of tubes in cue cases
I'm looking for a new case, but have just discovered that many of them will not accomodate Ron Kilby's wonderful cues. These have a larger butt and joint diameters than most pool cues, being...

Looking for an 8' commercial table.
Hello all. Haven't posted in a while, in fact I don't really remember if there is a classifieds section. So if I'm posting in the wrong place, please redirect. THX. I'm in the midwest (...

billiard training videos?
Does anyone recommend a pool instructional video tape that is actually useful? Are any of these videos available for download in avi or divx or mpeg formats? Thanks.. ...

Congrats to ....
Jeremy Jones, the winner, Jose Parica, second, and especially Keith McCready, finishing 3rd. Earthquake is probably the only one of the top 3 finishers that might see this! Sounds like it ...

test
test -- Repairing and building fine custom cues for real pool players at affordable prices for over 30 years. Richard H. Neighbors web site http://www.dickiecues.c...

Cuemakers and Others...Cue Characteristics
CUEMAKERS and RESELLERS - You're the guys making the cues and selling them, what characteristics of a cue are most requested that players feel affect performance? Has anyone asked as their ...

Pool players vs Snooker players revisited
Not looking to debate, rather information on pros who have competed at high levels in both disciplines. I know that former World Snooker Champion Cliff Thornburn has not fared wel...

Cheap Homemade Pool Table
My Son and I have had fun making and playing on this table and now that we have built a sturdier base I thought I would share this one. Total costs are about $50.00. Fun can...

Archives
Hello, Read through some very interesting threads up to a year ago, but couldn't access the RSB archives after that. How do I get to the full archive list? Thank you ve...

Diamond Billiards "The Arkansas"
Does anyone know anything about this table and where I can purchase it from. Internet or directly...best price? I checked out their website and did not find any construction details. ...

Newsgroup Trivia
Which RSB/ASPer opened their mouth and uttered these words (in all seriousness): I still think that I am becoming a better and stronger player each day and I know that if I w...

I'm collecting movies of 3cushen games
As i say, I'm collecting movies of 3cushen games. It's for making them available on a website. can anybody help ??? TIA

Break speed, be honest now...
I was reading that 8ball break thread and was wondering what your personal best break speed is, as read by a radar gun of course. I broke over 24mph (barely) once, so of course I tell ...

From the ACA
The long-awaited Third Edition of the Blue Book of Pool Cues is in the works, currently scheduled to be published in March 2004 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. of Minneapolis. -- ...

US Open Postponed
Looks like the US open will not resume until tonite now! (Friday) Wonder if they will be able to finish up by Sunday. Anyone have any word on the action going on the side?? Peac...

Break cue tip/shaft size???
Hi, all I watched the two 9-ball semi-final matches on ESPN. In the second one, Efren Reyes, visibly unhappy with his ineffective breaking, stood for a moment with both his playin...

AMF Playmaster Westham 8ft
Is this a good table? I've seen so many "marketing ploys" on table construction, talked to many shady pool table salesman, had to return a table, etc. I'm taking my time this go around.

looking for Brunswick Gold Crowns
Would prefer ones (I) and twos (II) but will take threes (III) and fours (IV). Up to 20 tables. Also interested in 8 bar tables (Valley OK). Midwest

Pool tournament announcement
The long Island 9-Ball Shootout October 4th & 5th 2003 $1000 added A-B-C-D players only Leisure Time Billiard club & Cafe 2953 hempstead Tpke Levittown, N...

Mosconi Cup information
More information on the Mosconi Cup (MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Dec. 18-21) is now available on the official site: http://www.mosconicup.com/ There is a special package for ...

US Open pool WS players
OK we made it far enough to know who everyone has on the WS, the LS still has 3 rounds to go before we will have those names. Drum rolls please. 1) Niels Feijen 2) Cor...

Squirt/Swerve/ an experiment...
All this talk about squirt and swerve made me think of a potential experiment. There are a couple of things I would like to know about squirt/swerve that are not really scientific, but rath...

virus
just received the update from inside pool in my email! it had a virus attached!

DYI - Recover pool table - Should I?
I have an 8' table with rail rubber that has turned hard and is un-usable. I am contemplating doing it myself. Should I? Anyone else have success doing it for the first time - or...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov
2016