29 Sep 2003 08:33:26
Ed S
Unable to find thread Check the URL

Is it just my server or something. I'm finding that alot of the
threads that I would like to read are coming up with this. Any help?

Thanks EdS

29 Sep 2003 17:07:25
sittingduck
Re: Unable to find thread Check the URL

redfish1952@hotmail.com (Ed S) wrote:

> Is it just my server or something. I'm finding that alot of the
> threads that I would like to read are coming up with this. Any help?
>
> Thanks EdS

Google is NOT a newsreader.

There are FREE newsgroup servers you can use to view text groups, I would
suggest getting a newsreader and setting it up.

30 Sep 2003 15:40:23
Ed S

sittingduck <email.the.sitting-duck@spamgourmet.com > wrote in message news:<Xns940566F99FE5Bduckrulestheuniverse@140.99.99.130>...
> redfish1952@hotmail.com (Ed S) wrote:
>
> > Is it just my server or something. I'm finding that alot of the
> > threads that I would like to read are coming up with this. Any help?
> >
> > Thanks EdS
>
> Google is NOT a newsreader.
>
> There are FREE newsgroup servers you can use to view text groups, I would
> suggest getting a newsreader and setting it up.

Thanks I'll try that.
EdS

01 Oct 2003 14:30:50
Penna Elabi

redfish1952@hotmail.com (Ed S) wrote in message news:<cb473b85.0309290733.455d3f84@posting.google.com >...

> Is it just my server or something. I'm finding that alot of the
> threads that I would like to read are coming up with this. Any help?

Google Groups is having problems, see thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=77081966.0309291030.125fdfe5%40posting.google.com