26 Sep 2003 12:38:16
demonrho
Tang and Efren

Anyone out there know what's going on with the matchup between Tang
Hoa and Efren Reyes at Hard Times in Bellflower?

26 Sep 2003 18:51:35
JoeBLow
Re: Tang and Efren

I heard that Tang is bringing 40,000 in cash because he is on a Road Trip
trying to "take his shot."

I hope he doesnt find action along the way and lose it all......it wont last
long in 20,000 sets....

"demonrho" <mtistudios@earthlink.net > wrote in message
> Anyone out there know what's going on with the matchup between Tang
> Hoa and Efren Reyes at Hard Times in Bellflower?

26 Sep 2003 20:29:00
PJ
Re: Tang and Efren

When is this supposed to take place??