29 Feb 2004 18:17:12
Phidias Barrios
Runned over 4 balls.... TCOM

I was watching TCOM on cable last night. At Chalky's (sp), Newman
warns Cruise not to hit any thunderball breaks or any "runned over 4
balls". Anybody know what the latter means?

Phidias.

29 Feb 2004 21:31:16
Mark0
Re: Runned over 4 balls.... TCOM

I think that was (don't make) *runs* over 4 balls (long). HTH

Mark0

"Phidias Barrios" <phidias2k@netzero.net > wrote in message
> I was watching TCOM on cable last night. At Chalky's (sp), Newman
> warns Cruise not to hit any thunderball breaks or any "runned over 4
> balls". Anybody know what the latter means?
>
> Phidias.

29 Feb 2004 21:42:28
Adam Jacoby
Re: Runned over 4 balls.... TCOM

Ugh, first of all, he says no "thunderbolt" breaks, and second of all, he
says "no runs over 4 balls" meaning he doesn't want him to make more than 4
balls in a row

"Phidias Barrios" <phidias2k@netzero.net > wrote in message
> I was watching TCOM on cable last night. At Chalky's (sp), Newman
> warns Cruise not to hit any thunderball breaks or any "runned over 4
> balls". Anybody know what the latter means?
>
> Phidias.

01 Mar 2004 23:17:24
Phidias Barrios
Re: Runned over 4 balls.... TCOM

"Adam Jacoby" <jacoby2@REMOVEcharterTHIS.net > wrote in message news:<1045c55lb22jmd5@corp.supernews.com>...
> Ugh, first of all, he says no "thunderbolt" breaks, and second of all, he
> says "no runs over 4 balls" meaning he doesn't want him to make more than 4
> balls in a row

DOH! Thanks guys. :)

Phidias Barrios.