31 Aug 2004 14:12:48
Re: Solution to plague without going moderated

Why smorgie, a death threat, thank you, that should just about tie the
knot on yo dick, dick. Let me send this now to the dicks. Wanna shoot
off yo mouth some more, big bad ass mf'er, stepped on yo dick, dick.
Friggin criminal scum bucket maggot trailor court trash, go brush your
tooth smorgie. By the way, one of my houses is in the Tampa area, I am
in yo back yard a lot, capich.....Shit gets tossed over a lot of
fences. Capich....

Smorgass Bored Aug 31, 10:01 am show options New!

From: SmoxgasxsBxxrxd@wxextvxxnexx (Smorgass Bored)
Date:Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:01:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Solution to plague without going moderated
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Show original

Solution to plague without going moderated

IMO.......although I would vote for a moderated board if all else fails
I think there may be other solutions to this problem

.

I also have a very good idea on how to stop FL (nonviolent of
course) but you`ll have to email me for that.
George Comerford

(*<~ I've given the 'moderated group' some more thought and have
changed my mind. I believe that the people out to ruin RSB should be
severly beaten... OR killed.
Let me know when an alibi is needed.. imo

I feel better already... (again imo)

Doug
~ >*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~