31 Jul 2004 21:38:14
Re: Santos Sambajon's Cue

ANY OUT IS A GOOD OUT. You could not see the angles, so you don't know
why he shot one ball when you would have another one. The bottom line
is, he ran out pal. The combinations were genius. Caras did work with
FL, they spent many hours together. Caras wrote and signed this at the
BCA show in the Brunswick booth, to fast larry one of the great
artistic billiard players ever. FL's high run at 14.1 is 274 balls.
All fl does it post the truth, you, apa7 who posts on az, only post
made up lies, why do you do that? Get a life, go change your diper.

01 Aug 2004 07:33:39
Fraud Larry Grindingleberry
Re: Santos Sambajon's Cue

ramdadingdong@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<cehs3m$6su@odak26.prod.google.com >...
> ANY OUT IS A GOOD OUT. You could not see the angles, so you don't know
> why he shot one ball when you would have another one. The bottom line
> is, he ran out pal. The combinations were genius. Caras did work with
> FL, they spent many hours together. Caras wrote and signed this at the
> BCA show in the Brunswick booth, to fast larry one of the great
> artistic billiard players ever. FL's high run at 14.1 is 274 balls.
> All fl does it post the truth, you, apa7 who posts on az, only post
> made up lies, why do you do that? Get a life, go change your diper.

I, Fast Liar have just told another whopper. My nose is growing.

01 Aug 2004 07:42:08
Fraud Larry Grindingleberry
Re: Santos Sambajon's Cue

ramdadingdong@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<cehs3m$6su@odak26.prod.google.com >...
> ANY OUT IS A GOOD OUT. You could not see the angles, so you don't know
> why he shot one ball when you would have another one. The bottom line
> is, he ran out pal. The combinations were genius. Caras did work with
> FL, they spent many hours together. Caras wrote and signed this at the
> BCA show in the Brunswick booth, to fast larry one of the great
> artistic billiard players ever. FL's high run at 14.1 is 274 balls.
> All fl does it post the truth, you, apa7 who posts on az, only post
> made up lies, why do you do that? Get a life, go change your diper.

Liar! Jimmy Caras never took Fast Liar Guninger/Grindinger as a
student. If you look at the video of Fast Liars 15 ball run, it's a
joke. FL is NOT a 14.1 player. Start with that ridiculos break shot
he sets up to begin with. NOBODY uses that unless they have to. How
about when he shoots the wrong ball twice, making the rack harder to
run later? The best has to be the dopey combonation shots he takes.
What was he thinking??

Ding Dong Daddy indeed!!!

01 Aug 2004 19:41:44

clynn8675309@yahoo.com (Fraud Larry Grindingleberry) wrote in message news:<d31e9f43.0408010642.24327f99@posting.google.com >...
> ramdadingdong@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<cehs3m$6su@odak26.prod.google.com>...
> > ANY OUT IS A GOOD OUT. You could not see the angles, so you don't know
> > why he shot one ball when you would have another one. The bottom line
> > is, he ran out pal. The combinations were genius. Caras did work with
> > FL, they spent many hours together. Caras wrote and signed this at the
> > BCA show in the Brunswick booth, to fast larry one of the great
> > artistic billiard players ever. FL's high run at 14.1 is 274 balls.
> > All fl does it post the truth, you, apa7 who posts on az, only post
> > made up lies, why do you do that? Get a life, go change your diper.
>
> Liar! Jimmy Caras never took Fast Liar Guninger/Grindinger as a
> student. If you look at the video of Fast Liars 15 ball run, it's a
> joke. FL is NOT a 14.1 player. Start with that ridiculos break shot
> he sets up to begin with. NOBODY uses that unless they have to. How
> about when he shoots the wrong ball twice, making the rack harder to
> run later? The best has to be the dopey combonation shots he takes.
> What was he thinking??
>
> Ding Dong Daddy indeed!!!

Damn the truth hurts!!!yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!