28 Sep 2003 09:59:16
Lax
Pool tutors in/around Boston?

Hi,
Could you tell me where can I find tutors for Pool in/around Boston, MA area?
I've been searching on Google for a while now, but cant seem to find anyone.

Thanks,
Lax

28 Sep 2003 15:32:37
Lax
Re: Pool tutors in/around Boston?

Thanks much, Steve for the links.

> BTW, where do you play?

I dont play. Thats why I wanted to learn :)

Cheers,
Lax

29 Sep 2003 01:48:28
Newsposts

lax_reddy@hotmail.com (Lax) wrote in message news:<ecd05021.0309280859.6772a051@posting.google.com >...

> Could you tell me where can I find tutors for Pool in/around Boston, MA area?
> I've been searching on Google for a while now, but cant seem to find anyone.

Mazin Shooni, one of the top 10 3C players in the USA for the 10
years, has relocated from Detroit to Boston a few months ago. He is
the house pro at World Class Billiards in Peabody, MA, which is about
20 minutes north of Boston on the south side of Rt1. He is very good
with general billiard mechanics and fundamentals, and can also teach
quite a bit about 3C.