26 Nov 2006 00:53:05
Rick
Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

So that others can see the details and fine print of larry-boys offer
without having to hunt for it - here it is copied from his poolchat
klan forum. It's interesting that he sells the "$200 set of super pro
balls" for somewhere around $147. At least they are not made in China.
What is really funny is this line taken from below - "So when will the
table give away occur. Who knows? When the mood hits me."

THE GRAND FINALE XMAS POOL CHAT CONTEST. WIN A FREE POOL TABLE.

The promised year end contest is here. At any time from 8 am on Dec 1
to Dec 25th up to midnight contests will appear with no warning.

To play you must have 50 posts. If you win a grand finale contest and
have less than 50 your win is void and the next poster wins. You can
play the daily contests with only 20 posts.

On the major prizes only in the Grand Finale, you must allow us to
publish your name and address. We don't want any suspicion going on and
these contests have been free of them. If you can not allow this, then
do not play. The regular daily contests do not require this, only the
grand ones shall.

We will give away a $200 brand new set of super pro aramith balls, cues
from the new fast Larry cue line. We pay the freight on these prizes
into the continental 48 states; foreign winners have to pay the fgt
only.

Then there is the grand finale prize. A brand new pool table worth
$1999. Absolutely free, no strings, no gimmicks. You can view the table
up on my web site www.fastlarrypool.com
Go see it in the billiard store.

It compares to any $3000 table you will see in any fancy big show room.

It is the Stanford table. You may have it in a 7, 8 or 9' size. The
wood color can be picked from light honey to dark Cherry. It is a 1"
Three piece slate and the table is all solid hard wood. You may pick
the color of your simonis cloth, 860 or 760 which is an extra $200
gift.

You get the $300 accessories package which includes balls, cues, racks,
and the works. It is all free. You must pay for the install when it
arrives which is normal. You must set up the table or find someone
locally to do that for you. Your only cost is for the truck freight.
You must pay pal us the amount of the freight prior to our shipping.

If you do not have the money for the freight, then do not play the game
for the table. For many of you the freight will be $300 and the install
$350 as well so be sure you have the $650 before you play. Let's say
you don't but can come up with the $300 freight only. Bring the table
in and resell if for $2000 and make a $1700 profit on the deal. How you
deal with the table is none of our business. If you don't have any
money and win, go borrow the $300, it is a no brainier.

I gave away my top of the line table, the $3000 model which will soon
be up on the web site at the Allen Hopkins Expo which had new 760
simonis on it. That was a simple drawing, put your name in a hat and we
had a little girl make the final draw. Then all the names were laid out
on the table so every one could see the drawing was legit and all their
names were in the hat. The winner was viewed by hundreds of people
there and I had never seen the guy before. All he had to do was have us
load the table in the back of his pick up truck and drive off. He was
one happy camper with that show. I had a 2nd drawing there where I gave
away a $400 Meucci cue so I have a prior record of doing large scale
major give away to the fans and those contests were totally honest and
no body ever questioned them.

So when will the table give away occur. Who knows? When the mood hits
me. It might happen on Dec 1st, or midnight on 12-25.

The table ships from our main warehouse in Brooklyn, NY so if you are
in the NE the freight cost will be low and can be under $100. You can
drive to the warehouse and pick it up to save the freight costs. In
Atlanta it is around $275. If you are in California it climbs. That is
your only expense. No foreign players on the pool table contest as your
cost would be prohibitive. If you win the table you have 3 business
days to pay pal us the money for the freight. The table will then ship
to you after your payment has been cleared in no more than 2 to 3 days.
If you fail to make that payment a notice will appear your win is void
and the next winner in line gets the table. If there is no 2nd winner
the table goes back up on the contest until some one does win and
claims it.

26 Nov 2006 01:35:06
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

Sounds like a good deal for someone. Personally, every chinese
table I have seen are pretty much crap but if its free who cares?
Rick wrote:
> [...]
> me. It might happen on Dec 1st, or midnight on 12-25.
>
> The table ships from our main warehouse in Brooklyn, NY so if you are
> in the NE the freight cost will be low and can be under $100. You can
> drive to the warehouse and pick it up to save the freight costs. In
> Atlanta it is around $275. If you are in California it climbs. That is
> your only expense. No foreign players on the pool table contest as your
> cost would be prohibitive. If you win the table you have 3 business
> days to pay pal us the money for the freight. The table will then ship
> to you after your payment has been cleared in no more than 2 to 3 days.
> If you fail to make that payment a notice will appear your win is void
> and the next winner in line gets the table. If there is no 2nd winner
> the table goes back up on the contest until some one does win and

26 Nov 2006 07:58:43
Rick

On Nov 26, 3:35 am, cuesti...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Sounds like a good deal for someone. Personally, every chinese
> table I have seen are pretty much crap but if its free who cares?

No doubt but the giveaway details are buried. Here's the original post
about it. Find the details within 30 seconds and you can win an empty
vodka bottle with FL's autograph.

Newsgroups: rec.sport.billiard
From: fastla...@gmail.com
Date: 25 Nov 2006 09:40:35 -0800
Subject: A brand new $1999 pool table is being given away free for Xmas
A brand new $1999 pool table is being given away free for Xmas
Also in the contest a free set of brand new super pro aramith balls,
brand new top of the line cues.
A $3,000 table has already been given away and a $400 meucci cue.
Thousands of dollars of cues, racks, DVD's have been won. To play is
free. There are no strings attached, no hidden gimicks.

Where is all of this at:
Click here to find out: www.poolchat.net
This is where the contest is at.

26 Nov 2006 08:40:35
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal, it's free with no strings attached.

Rick wrote:
> On Nov 26, 3:35 am, cuesti...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Sounds like a good deal for someone. Personally, every chinese
> > table I have seen are pretty much crap but if its free who cares?
>

> No doubt but the giveaway details are buried. Here's the original post
> about it. Find the details within 30 seconds and you can win an empty
> vodka bottle with FL's autograph.
>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.billiard
> From: fastla...@gmail.com
> Date: 25 Nov 2006 09:40:35 -0800
> Subject: A brand new $1999 pool table is being given away free for Xmas
> A brand new $1999 pool table is being given away free for Xmas
> Also in the contest a free set of brand new super pro aramith balls,
> brand new top of the line cues.
> A $3,000 table has already been given away and a $400 meucci cue.
> Thousands of dollars of cues, racks, DVD's have been won. To play is
> free. There are no strings attached, no hidden gimicks.
>
> Where is all of this at:
> Click here to find out: www.poolchat.net
> This is where the contest is at.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((***))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Here is the deal, our board boil Rick just wants to stir crap. He
follows me from thread to thread to argue and to bust up any thing of
merit I am trying to do or teach. If I say the sky is blue, he will
say its gray.

Now he is trying to bust up me giving away expensive things for free.
How do you do that?

There are no strings attached. Why would you do that you must ask?

Any way keep getting me all of this free advertisment and attention
because Rick, the more you try and attack this good deed, the more hits
I keep getting on the site. If you keep helping me like this, I am
going to have to give you a piece of the action.

He argues over the price of the balls, hello McFly, knock knock, they
are free, nada, zero >>>
There is a retail price on these which ranges from $200 to $230. I
have them heavily discounted on www.fastlarrypool.com at $147. He
tries to find a problem with that. It does not matter what I sell them
for, when I give them away for free. Is this guy just dense or what?

He makes a big deal out of the winner of the table has to set it up, or
pay somebody to set it up. We'll rick, I guess I can give you the
table, then spend Xmas day setting it up in your house for you for
free, is that what you want. This is a world class A hole, the type of
guy you have a 20 to and he calls you cheap because you should have
gave him a 50.

Every body sells you a table does this Rick, every body. To have it
delivered and set up then becoms a 2nd charge, usually $350 to $400.
You can come by the warehouse and pick up my table to save the fgt, or
set it up your self, or hire somebody to do that. How do you find a
problem with that? Every one does that?

The contest and quiz runs during the month of December. I put up the
quiz and questions, when I feel like it. The idea is to make you keep
going into the site to see them early to have a chance at winning.
Rick is the only one who has complained about this and this contest has
been running now for a year.

This was said: Sounds like a good deal for someone. Personally,
every chinese
> > table I have seen are pretty much crap but if its free who cares?

Ok, this guy gets it. I agree with you, most of the Chinese tables
sold on the net are crap but the Fast Larry Pool table is not. It is
solid hard wood with a 1" slate. Mine stands out from the rest. But,
even if it is not, and you have always wanted a table in your home and
got one free, a crap table is better than no table, is it not?

So why does Rick have a problem with this contest, why doesn't he just
get in it and win too. Oh, sorry Rick, you are banned off of pool chat
and you IP# is blocked, so you keep running all your sour grapes posts
all you want. Like I said, keep sending me all the new customers and
thanks for all the attention and advertising help. I really don't care
what you say about me, as long as you spell my name right.

www.poolchat.net is where it is at.

www.fastlarrypool.com is where the billiard store is at

26 Nov 2006 09:48:55
Rick
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal, it's free with no strings attached.

I have several IP's so if I wanted to get involved with your "hidden"
offer it's no problem - but I have better things to do then hang at the
larry-is-king self-serving forum.

YOU posted this-
Where is all of this at:
Click here to find out: poolchat.net
This is where the contest is at.

There is NO contest at the LINK you posted and this was my very first
comment on the subject. Your ignorance kept you from understanding
that. Obviously you are mentally incompetent - this is quite apparent
in your writings. Your posts confirm that you are an idiot and I can
see others here have the same opinion of you.

>On Nov 26, 10:40 am, fastla...@gmail.com wrote:
nothing of any value - just more idiotic blabber

26 Nov 2006 09:51:58

Rick wrote:
> I have several IP's so if I wanted to get involved with your "hidden"
> offer it's no problem - but I have better things to do then hang at the
> larry-is-king self-serving forum.
>
> YOU posted this-
> Where is all of this at:
> Click here to find out: poolchat.net
> This is where the contest is at.
>
> There is NO contest at the LINK you posted and this was my very first
> comment on the subject. Your ignorance kept you from understanding
> that. Obviously you are mentally incompetent - this is quite apparent
> in your writings. Your posts confirm that you are an idiot and I can
> see others here have the same opinion of you.
>

> >On Nov 26, 10:40 am, fastla...@gmail.com wrote:
> nothing of any value - just more idiotic blabber

REREAD MY CORPORATE RESPONSE TO YOU:

nana nana new new, stick yo face in do do....

I am trying to pull down to your iq level.

26 Nov 2006 10:08:39
Rick
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal, it's free with no strings attached.

> > >On Nov 26, 10:40 am, fastla...@gmail.com wrote:
> > MY CORPORATE RESPONSE TO YOU:
> > nana nana new new, stick yo face in do do....
> > I am trying to pull down to your iq level.-

ROTFLMFAO
I can't stop laughing.
Sounds like larryboy reliving his infant years
and sticking his face in his diaper for a treat.
LMFAO
later boy...

26 Nov 2006 10:11:51
Bong Soon

Rick wrote:
> > > MY CORPORATE RESPONSE TO YOU:
> > > nana nana new new, stick yo face in do do....
> > > I am trying to pull down to your iq level.-
>
> ROTFLMFAO
> I can't stop laughing.
> Sounds like larryboy reliving his infant years
> and sticking his face in his diaper for a treat.
> LMFAO
> later boy...

Right, ciao amico mio.

You win some, you lose some, you lost this one, C'est la vie?

26 Nov 2006 10:28:18
Rick

On Nov 26, 12:11 pm, "Bong Soon" <bongsoonhan...@yahoo.com > wrote:
>Right, ciao amico mio.
>You win some, you lose some, you lost this one, C'est la vie?

Lost??? LMAO
Get yourself another bottle.
The fun is just beginning larryboy.

26 Nov 2006 10:49:45

Rick wrote:
> On Nov 26, 12:11 pm, "Bong Soon" <bongsoonhan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Right, ciao amico mio.
> >You win some, you lose some, you lost this one, C'est la vie?
>

> Lost??? LMAO
> Get yourself another bottle.
> The fun is just beginning larryboy.

Send fl a bottle of blue label and he might then be nice to youse? It
couldnt' hoirt.

We'll Rick, I dunno, but it looked like yo little dickie hit the dirt
there pal and sand got kicked in yo face. Like Mickey said in da Rocky
movie to da pug, stay down, don't get up. I'll toss da towel. If
youse gets up he will knock you into tomorrow.

When faced with a superior intelligence and intellect, it is best to
stop making an ass outta yo self. Now go pick on Smorgie, this one can
keep you amused for days at a time. Screw with somebody on yo own IQ
level.

FL is too busy trying to get rid of the container and aint got no time
to waste wit youse bozos.

26 Nov 2006 12:51:13
Rick

thesquireone@hotmail.com wrote:
> Send fl a bottle of blue label and he might then be nice to youse? It couldnt' hoirt.
> When faced with a superior intelligence and intellect, it is best to
> stop making an ass outta yo self.

Intelligent people make sense and write correct English.
I agree - You really should stop making an ass of yourself.

26 Nov 2006 13:50:56

Rick wrote:
> thesquireone@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Send fl a bottle of blue label and he might then be nice to youse? It couldnt' hoirt.
> > When faced with a superior intelligence and intellect, it is best to
> > stop making an ass outta yo self.
>

> Intelligent people make sense and write correct English.
> I agree - You really should stop making an ass of yourself.

Why sir, you finally said something that I agree with. I shall cease
showing my ass and retire into my bottle of blue label, I leave the con
in your good and able hands.

Scottie, beem me the fook outta here now, there is no sign of
intelligent life on RSB.

26 Nov 2006 17:01:09
Tom Seifert aka Ratchet

Rick wrote:
> [...]
> me. It might happen on Dec 1st, or midnight on 12-25.
>
> The table ships from our main warehouse in Brooklyn, NY so if you are
> in the NE the freight cost will be low and can be under $100. You can
> drive to the warehouse and pick it up to save the freight costs. In
> Atlanta it is around $275. If you are in California it climbs. That is
> your only expense. No foreign players on the pool table contest as your
> cost would be prohibitive. If you win the table you have 3 business
> days to pay pal us the money for the freight. The table will then ship
> to you after your payment has been cleared in no more than 2 to 3 days.
> If you fail to make that payment a notice will appear your win is void
> and the next winner in line gets the table. If there is no 2nd winner
> the table goes back up on the contest until some one does win and

We dont give a rats ass what larry has to say or offer ! Thats why the
majority of us here have larry and his 100 aliases filtered so we dont
have to see it ! Please do us a favor and do not copy or paste Larry's
rants and raves for all to see !WE Dont Care !!

Tom S.-

26 Nov 2006 15:19:35

Tom Seifert aka Ratchet wrote:
> [...]
> > Atlanta it is around $275. If you are in California it climbs. That is
> > your only expense. No foreign players on the pool table contest as your
> > cost would be prohibitive. If you win the table you have 3 business
> > days to pay pal us the money for the freight. The table will then ship
> > to you after your payment has been cleared in no more than 2 to 3 days.
> > If you fail to make that payment a notice will appear your win is void
> > and the next winner in line gets the table. If there is no 2nd winner
> > the table goes back up on the contest until some one does win and
> > claims it.
> >

> We dont give a rats ass what larry has to say or offer ! Thats why the
> majority of us here have larry and his 100 aliases filtered so we dont
> have to see it ! Please do us a favor and do not copy or paste Larry's
> rants and raves for all to see !WE Dont Care !!

Why Tom that is great, and I don't want you 15 or 20 bozos reading what
I write, what I teach, what I am trying to sell or give away. My
target is the other 2,000 who surf in here that do not have me blocked
and listen to my messages. I write to them, not to you. So Tom, stick
your head back into the sand and go back to sleep. Fast Loves you,
even if you dont love him. Fast loves all real pool players.

26 Nov 2006 19:57:13
Rick
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

My apologies. Haven't been on this forum in quite sometime and a bit
rusty on the replies and quotes. I've been picking up on some of
larryboys aliases and will make a point not to quote his childish and
assinine posts in the future. Thanks for the tip.

On Nov 26, 4:01 pm, Tom Seifert aka Ratchet <ratchet1...@yahoo.com >
wrote:
We dont give a rats ass what larry has to say or offer ! Thats why the
> majority of us here have larry and his 100 aliases filtered so we dont
> have to see it ! Please do us a favor and do not copy or paste Larry's
> rants and raves for all to see !WE Dont Care !!
> Tom S

26 Nov 2006 20:01:24

Rick wrote:
> My apologies. Haven't been on this forum in quite sometime and a bit
> rusty on the replies and quotes. I've been picking up on some of
> larryboys aliases and will make a point not to quote his childish and
> assinine posts in the future. Thanks for the tip.

Ah hell no, don't stop please, the advertisting you are giving me is
worth a fortune. My hits are going thru the roof. Please come back,
little sheba. Dont leave me like this....I am going to pay you a 10%
commission if you keep it up.

So to quote you, giving away a free $2000 table, is childish and
assinine and you must take it on your self to stop this. Any they call
me Crazy Larry, they should be calling you crazy Rick.

26 Nov 2006 20:15:46
Rick
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

10% of 0 is 0
Give the commissions to bong dung, hung nun, or yura dik. They deserve
it. LMAO.
As for crazy - that is somewhat appropriate for you and a name you
could capitlize on - like Crazy Eddy did.

26 Nov 2006 20:42:28

Rick wrote:
> 10% of 0 is 0
> Give the commissions to bong dung, hung nun, or yura dik. They deserve
> it. LMAO.
> As for crazy - that is somewhat appropriate for you and a name you
> could capitlize on - like Crazy Eddy did.

Why sure, crazy larry is giving away a free $2000 pool table, nobody
has done that?

So that proves I am crazy, right?

26 Nov 2006 21:09:46
Smorgass Bored

Rick wrote:
> 10% of 0 is 0
> Give the commissions to bong dung, hung nun, or yura dik. They deserve
> it. LMAO.
> As for crazy - that is somewhat appropriate for you and a name you
> could capitlize on - like Crazy Eddy did.

should be easy to figure out who's who. This report was generated by
parsing the NNTP headers as posted to the newsgroup.

fastlarry@gmail.com has 54 posts
thesquireone@hotmail.com has 4 posts
Doctor Schopenhauer <arthurschopenhauerphd@yahoo.com > has 6 posts
Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com > has 7 posts
Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 12 posts
plato <platollg@yahoo.com > has 1 posts
wonhunglowjap@yahoo.com has 1 posts
for a total of 85 posts, from IP addr: 74.224.133.17

pat marson <pm@telstar.net > has 8 posts
jack freeman <jfyeah@prohost.com > has 2 posts
for a total of 10 posts, from IP addr: 71.214.70.30

ZenCueist@gmail.com <ZenCueist@gmail.com > has 54 posts
Dhakala <NoPoliticalCalls@gmail.com > has 39 posts
for a total of 93 posts, from IP addr: 67.162.135.250

fastlarry@gmail.com has 10 posts
Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 6 posts
Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com > has 1 posts
plato <platollg@yahoo.com > has 2 posts
for a total of 19 posts, from IP addr: 68.155.175.242

fastlarry@gmail.com has 31 posts
Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com > has 10 posts
Bosstanakajap@yahoo.com has 12 posts
boomboomboocoorikeyrongtimeusa@yahoo.com has 4 posts
Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 3 posts
wonhunglowchink@yahoo.com has 7 posts
for a total of 67 posts, from IP addr: 67.34.245.7

Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com > has 7 posts
fastlarry@gmail.com has 4 posts
Bosstanakajap@yahoo.com has 4 posts
for a total of 15 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.79.206

Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 3 posts
fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
for a total of 6 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.76.129

charlesmartincalif@yahoo.com has 1 posts
fastlarry@gmail.com has 13 posts
wonhunglowchink@yahoo.com has 2 posts
Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 3 posts
Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com > has 7 posts
terry <terrymoorepool@yahoo.com > has 2 posts
for a total of 28 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.81.200

Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com > has 1 posts
fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
dandydanone@yahoo.com has 3 posts
for a total of 7 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.80.153

26 Nov 2006 21:12:45
Smorgass Bored

Smorgass Bored wrote:
> Rick wrote:
> > 10% of 0 is 0
> > Give the commissions to bong dung, hung nun, or yura dik. They deserve
> > it. LMAO.
> > As for crazy - that is somewhat appropriate for you and a name you
> > could capitlize on - like Crazy Eddy did.
>

> should be easy to figure out who's who. This report was generated by
> parsing the NNTP headers as posted to the newsgroup.
>
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 54 posts
> thesquireone@hotmail.com has 4 posts
> Doctor Schopenhauer <arthurschopenhauerphd@yahoo.com> has 6 posts
> Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 7 posts
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 12 posts
> plato <platollg@yahoo.com> has 1 posts
> wonhunglowjap@yahoo.com has 1 posts
> for a total of 85 posts, from IP addr: 74.224.133.17
>
> pat marson <pm@telstar.net> has 8 posts
> jack freeman <jfyeah@prohost.com> has 2 posts
> for a total of 10 posts, from IP addr: 71.214.70.30
>
> ZenCueist@gmail.com <ZenCueist@gmail.com> has 54 posts
> Dhakala <NoPoliticalCalls@gmail.com> has 39 posts
> for a total of 93 posts, from IP addr: 67.162.135.250
>
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 10 posts
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 6 posts
> Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 1 posts
> plato <platollg@yahoo.com> has 2 posts
> for a total of 19 posts, from IP addr: 68.155.175.242
>
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 31 posts
> Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 10 posts
> Bosstanakajap@yahoo.com has 12 posts
> boomboomboocoorikeyrongtimeusa@yahoo.com has 4 posts
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 3 posts
> wonhunglowchink@yahoo.com has 7 posts
> for a total of 67 posts, from IP addr: 67.34.245.7
>
> Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 7 posts
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 4 posts
> Bosstanakajap@yahoo.com has 4 posts
> for a total of 15 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.79.206
>
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 3 posts
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
> for a total of 6 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.76.129
>
> charlesmartincalif@yahoo.com has 1 posts
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 13 posts
> wonhunglowchink@yahoo.com has 2 posts
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 3 posts
> Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 7 posts
> terry <terrymoorepool@yahoo.com> has 2 posts
> for a total of 28 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.81.200
>
> Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 1 posts
> fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
> dandydanone@yahoo.com has 3 posts
> for a total of 7 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.80.153

More FL aliases:
arthurschopenhauerphd
Bong Soon
Bong Soon Han
bosstanakajap
bostonbillybad
debraliaho
ericdanewjoyzeeferrieusa
Fast Larry
fastlarryguninger
fastlarryrsb1
hairreehagagurejap
hatorihunzojap
jimmydagreekvegas
mikewilliamsusa
platollg
ramdadingdong
Sammy "The Bull" Gravano
shamosolearyira
sookeysekihawarajap
thesquireone
tommytametomojap
yukiosamuarijap

26 Nov 2006 21:15:30
Smorgass Bored

Smorgass Bored wrote:
> [...]
> > for a total of 67 posts, from IP addr: 67.34.245.7
> >
> > Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 7 posts
> > fastlarry@gmail.com has 4 posts
> > Bosstanakajap@yahoo.com has 4 posts
> > for a total of 15 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.79.206
> >
> > Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 3 posts
> > fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
> > for a total of 6 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.76.129
> >
> > charlesmartincalif@yahoo.com has 1 posts
> > fastlarry@gmail.com has 13 posts
> > wonhunglowchink@yahoo.com has 2 posts
> > Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 3 posts
> > Tommy T <tommytametomojap@yahoo.com> has 7 posts
> > terry <terrymoorepool@yahoo.com> has 2 posts
> > for a total of 28 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.81.200
> >
> > Bong Soon <bongsoonhanone@yahoo.com> has 1 posts
> > fastlarry@gmail.com has 3 posts
> > dandydanone@yahoo.com has 3 posts
> > for a total of 7 posts, from IP addr: 72.152.80.153

Even more, but by no means a complete list of the drunken lunatics
aliases:
anthonygambinowop
arthurschopenhauerphd
Bong Soon
Bong Soon Han
bosstanakajap
bostonbillybad
debraliaho
ericdanewjoyzeeferrieusa
Fast LarryBong Soon Han 68.155.164.82
Ramdadingdong 68.155.164.82
Arthurschopenhauerphd 68.155.164.82
SlipStrokeSlim 68.155.164.82
PoolguyUSAone 68.155.164.82
CharlesMartinIV 68.155.164.82
ccrider1 68.155.164.82
bostonbilly 68.155.164.82
shamosoleary 68.155.164.82
BozoDozo 68.155.164.82
AudreyHepburn 68.155.164.82
Jakethewonderdog 68.155.164.82
thesquire 68.155.164.82
mikewilliams 68.155.164.82
moondoggiecooldude 68.155.164.82
biglouie 68.155.164.82
BossTanaka 68.155.164.82
GeorgeKuntz 68.155.164.82
TennesseeJoe 68.155.164.82
Smorgiepiggie 68.155.164.82
Atilla Da Hun 68.155.164.82
Atilla Da Hun Da Curse Of God 68.155.164.82
ratchetshitforbrains 68.155.164.82
BillyBob 68.155.164.82
King Of The Bozos 68.155.164.82
Mad Max 68.155.164.82
fastlarryguninger
fastlarryrsb1
hairreehagagurejap
hatorihunzojap
jimmydagreekvegas
mikewilliamsusa
platollg
ramdadingdong
Sammy "The Bull" Gravano
shamosolearyira
sookeysekihawarajap
thesquireone
tommytametomojap
yukiosamuarijap

26 Nov 2006 21:19:59
Rick
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

Interesting post. Calling him crazy is a compliment - anyone needing
that many handles is way worse then crazy.

27 Nov 2006 06:18:58

Rick wrote:
> Interesting post. Calling him crazy is a compliment - anyone needing
> that many handles is way worse then crazy.

Why does not smorgie now list the hundred alais's his two pals have
been slandering me with who are Debra Li, Eric T Hu, he finds that
normal and OK.. They did that to me but I can't do the same. I can't
fight fire with fire. If you ask any one they will tell you flat out,
the three most crazy lunnies on the net are in this order, Debra Li,
Eric T Hu and smorgie piggy piggy.

Just so you will know, his little ip's dont all match up. Take my word
on these please.
Audrey Hepburn is Debra Li
Sammy Da Bull Is not me, who I dont know
Tennessee Joe is a pal who lives in Chattanooga
Billy Bob I dont know but I guess was DM.

Any way I am not going to spend 2 minutes arguing with a drunken pig,
so here is my corporate response to you smorgie, oink oink.

We are all crazy here, some of us just deal with it better than others.
The very fact you post here confirms it.

There is a very fine line that divides genius and madness. A genius
walks on both sides of that line all of his life.

"All of us are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called
a philosopher."
- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

27 Nov 2006 06:21:58
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

pat marson <p...@telstar.net > has 8 posts
jack freeman <jfy...@prohost.com > has 2 posts
for a total of 10 posts, from IP addr: 71.214.70.30

These are just a few of the hundred names Eric T Hu of Edison, NJ uses
here. I can post his list as well, but I have better things to do
today than mess with two nobody crazy chinese. Ok, now back to regular
programing. Smorgie, back to your bottle.

27 Nov 2006 06:22:49
[...]

28 Nov 2006 06:53:02
Rodan
Re: Pool Table Giveaway - Here's the deal

FL wrote: WIN A FREE POOL TABLE.
The promised year end contest is here.
To play you must have 50 posts.
________________________________

That contest wouldn't work on RSB.
FL would win 1,000 pool tables.

28 Nov 2006 09:02:10

Rodan wrote:
> FL wrote: WIN A FREE POOL TABLE.
> The promised year end contest is here.
> To play you must have 50 posts.
> ________________________________
>
> That contest wouldn't work on RSB.
> FL would win 1,000 pool tables.

Actually the all time winner here on posts is smorgie, you can look
that up in their back door stats. Between being drunk and pigging out
he has logged over 5,000. I am not even close.

To be able to play and win free DVD's and prizes on www.poolchat.net
you have to be a member and have made a minimum of 20 posts which can
be done in 3 or 4 days and is not asking much. In order to play after
you register you must call me and have your phone number and identity
confirmed which helps keep out the undesireable bottom feeders as this
is a private club and no bozos are welcome there. We welcome Chinese
and have several members from China and Korea. We just do not want
Chinese criminal trash like Debra Li and Eric T Hu. Convicted
criminals are not what we are looking for. Upscale nice polite people
we seek out.

To play in the grand year end prize 50 posts must be made. This is to
insure some out sider does not come in, registers, makes one post and
walks off with the grand prize. The reason for that is to protect the
members there who remain loyal to the site, they are the ones who
deserve these rewards and prizes. Naturally that has pissed off a lot
of bozos here who wanted to do just that, screw the board. C'est la
vie, these bozos wake up pissed off. It takes very little from me to
set them off and running hot to trot.

I hope that clarifies the situation for you.

www.poolchat.net come post and learn about pool there

www.fastlarrypool.com the new billiard store has the lowest
prices on the net