31 May 2006 13:20:58
RIPP
OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!

Any volunteers????? David?????

http://jwz.livejournal.com/543178.html

George<---suddenly afraid of Hamsters



31 May 2006 13:27:15
David The Hamster Malone
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


RIPP wrote:

> Any volunteers????? David?????

Lol... I refuse to carry any weapon that weighs more than I do. Plus
the picture in the bottom RH corner worries me...

> George<---suddenly afraid of Hamsters

Or even hampsters.

David "The attack Hamster" Malone



31 May 2006 13:51:42
RIPP
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


David The Hamster Malone wrote:
> RIPP wrote:
>
> > Any volunteers????? David?????
>
> Lol... I refuse to carry any weapon that weighs more than I do. Plus
> the picture in the bottom RH corner worries me...


I love the never strap firearms to you hamster advice :)

George



31 May 2006 17:49:32
Roger Orsulak
Re: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


"RIPP" <RIPoolPlayer@aol.com > wrote in message
news:1149106858.670101.136270@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Any volunteers????? David?????
>
> http://jwz.livejournal.com/543178.html
>
> George<---suddenly afraid of Hamsters
>

RIPP:
You really need a hobby....
Roger




01 Jun 2006 07:29:41
David The Hamster Malone
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


RIPP wrote:

> I love the never strap firearms to your hamster advice :)

That could be dangerous although I do have many target shooting awards
and trophys from my competitive past so this hamster, at least, knows
how to handle them safely.

Reminds me of the clip I saw on America's Funniest Home videos -
sausage dog watches man light a roman candle and after the first
fireball grabs it in his mouth and then runs all over the place with
the firework shooting fireballs in all directions while everybody tries
to get out of the way. Hilarious.

David "The dead-eye Hamster" Malone



02 Jun 2006 17:04:53
Poolguy
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


David The Hamster Malone wrote:
> RIPP wrote:
>
> > I love the never strap firearms to your hamster advice :)
>
> That could be dangerous although I do have many target shooting awards
> and trophys from my competitive past so this hamster, at least, knows
> how to handle them safely.
>
> Reminds me of the clip I saw on America's Funniest Home videos -
> sausage dog watches man light a roman candle and after the first
> fireball grabs it in his mouth and then runs all over the place with
> the firework shooting fireballs in all directions while everybody tries
> to get out of the way. Hilarious.
>
> David "The dead-eye Hamster" Malone

I think I would give that hamster a bottle of good scotch to get'em
started.
That would do the trick for sure, not only would he be a fighting
machine, he might be a crazed lover too... He He, hello Hamster.....

Poolguy :~)



05 Jun 2006 06:42:51
David The Hamster Malone
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


Poolguy wrote:

> That would do the trick for sure, not only would he be a fighting
> machine, he might be a crazed lover too... He He, hello Hamster...

It's been a pretty crazy time this weekend. My 83 year old
mother-in-law who was staying with us managed to break her ankle on
Friday evening. She tripped over the curb in the parking lot and
decided if she was going to fall, she may as well do a double-axel with
a half turn at the same time and land on her back. Her ankle didn't get
the message in time.

I was in Emergency until 5:00 am while they took X-rays and sorted out
her medical insurance and then put a cast on it. Unfortunately the
broken one was her 'good' leg so she couldn't walk at all, even with
crutches... It's been hell. Took us a quarter of an hour to get her
upstairs to bed.

We finally dropped her off at the airport Sunday night in a wheelchair.

David "The exhausted & crazed Hamster" Malone



05 Jun 2006 07:27:08
Dhakala
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


David The Hamster Malone wrote:

> I was in Emergency until 5:00 am while they took X-rays and sorted out
> her medical insurance and then put a cast on it.

Gee, I wonder what took longest? ;-)

> Unfortunately the
> broken one was her 'good' leg so she couldn't walk at all, even with
> crutches... It's been hell. Took us a quarter of an hour to get her
> upstairs to bed.
>
> We finally dropped her off at the airport Sunday night in a wheelchair.

Just because you didn't want to help her upstairs?! DAVID!!!



05 Jun 2006 07:37:15
David The Hamster Malone
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


Dhakala wrote:

> Just because you didn't want to help her upstairs?! DAVID!!!

Hey... she'd been here for a month and a week... her flight back to
Portugal was pre-booked and we didn't want to disappoint her other
family members who were anxiously awaiting her return.

Roll the old lady!

The amusing thing was that her luggage was so overweight (she arrrived
with 1 small suitcase and returned with 3 large ones) it cost us $126
in excess baggage charges just to get her on the 'plane. I was heard to
remark that I knew she liked Canada a lot but her attempt to take it
all back with her was doomed to failure. It was a valiant attempt
though...

David "The callous Hamster" Malone



05 Jun 2006 07:57:26
Dhakala
Re: OT: How To Turn Your Hamster into a Fighting Machine!!


David The Hamster Malone wrote:

> The amusing thing was that her luggage was so overweight (she arrrived
> with 1 small suitcase and returned with 3 large ones) it cost us $126
> in excess baggage charges just to get her on the 'plane.

Yeah, I can see how that would seem "amusing" after a night in the ER.
:-)