30 Mar 2005 15:09:39
crankeyguy
North Narolina player in Knoxville, TN

Anyone know a guy going by the name of Rocky that plays allot better
than average pool. Says he is from North Carolina. Around 45 to 50
something years old. Has a funny looking way of holding his cue. Keeps
it pulled in to his stomach with wrist bent inward. Redish blond hair
sporting a bear now around 5 foot 8 inches give or take a little.
Weight is average, kinda slender, Wears a ball cap all the time? Dont
mind for road player coming through but hate when they drive a stake in
a place.........Crankeyguy

30 Mar 2005 19:18:48
Mark0
Re: North Narolina player in Knoxville, TN

Listen I don't care how little he is -- if he's sporting a bear you
shouldn't mess with him. HTH

Mark0 <--short answer is 'no'

===
"crankeyguy" <masterlee@charter.net > wrote in message
> Anyone know a guy going by the name of Rocky that plays allot better
> than average pool. Says he is from North Carolina. Around 45 to 50
> something years old. Has a funny looking way of holding his cue. Keeps
> it pulled in to his stomach with wrist bent inward. Redish blond hair
> sporting a bear now around 5 foot 8 inches give or take a little.
> Weight is average, kinda slender, Wears a ball cap all the time? Dont
> mind for road player coming through but hate when they drive a stake in
> a place.........Crankeyguy

30 Mar 2005 19:32:00
pltrgyst
Re: North Narolina player in Knoxville, TN

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:18:48 -0500, "Mark0" <mark0@mccauleywebDELETETHIS.com >
wrote:

>Listen I don't care how little he is -- if he's sporting a bear you
>shouldn't mess with him.

It might be one of those giant hamsters we were discussing earlier...

-- Larry ("That's no ordinary bunny rabbit.")

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

30 Mar 2005 20:52:59
Sorackem
Re: North Narolina player in Knoxville, TN

pltrgyst <pltrgyst@spamlessxhost.org > wrote in

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:18:48 -0500, "Mark0"
> <mark0@mccauleywebDELETETHIS.com> wrote:
>
>>Listen I don't care how little he is -- if he's sporting a bear you
>>shouldn't mess with him.
>
> It might be one of those giant hamsters we were discussing earlier...
>
> -- Larry ("That's no ordinary bunny rabbit.")

Ok, I'm not placing that, but I'll guess;

Monty Pythons' the Search for the Holy Grail ?

-B

30 Mar 2005 23:39:48
pltrgyst
Re: North Narolina player in Knoxville, TN

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:52:59 -0600, Sorackem <flint_stoned@nodcomcast.net >
wrote:

>> -- Larry ("That's no ordinary bunny rabbit.")
>
>Ok, I'm not placing that, but I'll guess;
>
>Monty Pythons' the Search for the Holy Grail ?

Damned fine guess!

Of course, it's the only movie I'm capable of quoting after 50+ years of
watching movies, so I guess it was a gimmee...

-- Larry

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

31 Mar 2005 07:37:45
Sorackem

> Damned fine guess!
>
> Of course, it's the only movie I'm capable of quoting after 50+ years of
> watching movies, so I guess it was a gimmee...
>
> -- Larry

Yeah, yeah, it seemed a 'gimme', but I had to ask ; )