29 Mar 2005 15:12:55
Dave Henrie
Meucci billiard balls wanted

A few years back, Meucci made and sold two different styles of billiard
balls. Any one have a set they want to part with ?
Dave

29 Mar 2005 17:04:55
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

Are you nuts, they were all junk, do not go near them. They never made
the balls, china did.

30 Mar 2005 11:00:42

Dave Henrie wrote:
> A few years back, Meucci made and sold two different styles of
billiard
> balls. Any one have a set they want to part with ?
> Dave

I see them on ebay often.

They are made in China and imo a good looking ball.I bought a couple of
sets for memorabilia purposes,not with the intention of play

Billy

30 Mar 2005 13:44:34
Dave Henrie
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

No, uh ... I am not nuts
Aren't we opinionated today ?

<arthurschopenhauerphd@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Are you nuts, they were all junk, do not go near them. They never made
> the balls, china did.

30 Mar 2005 14:31:22
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

Dave, I am not opinionted, I gave you straight facts and your too
stupid to react to it. The balls failed, color went bad, inserts fell
out, damn near all of them were returned. Trust me, you do not want
these reject losers. If you really want to pursue, I can get you truck
load of them, How many sets do you want and what will you pay. Also
dude, I have some land in south florida real cheap also, almost beach
front. Such a deal I will make on it I would not give to my own
grandmother.

Rec factory sold a ton of defect balls from Germany and got boo coo of
them back as well which were out of round. Shit happens. Listen to
those who know.

31 Mar 2005 18:32:31
Dave Henrie
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

Meucci sold two sets that I liked the look of. One set had the ball number
with just a black background, the other more expensive of the sets had that
same black background with a thin border around it.. that is the set I have
been looking for, and can't find on ebay or other..
If you know of this set, let me know please where I cold purchase.
Thanks Dave

PS.. I'll ignore the flamer named "arthurschopenhauerphd", and his comments.

<propoool@aol.com > wrote in message

> Dave Henrie wrote:
> > A few years back, Meucci made and sold two different styles of
> billiard
> > balls. Any one have a set they want to part with ?
> > Dave
>
> I see them on ebay often.
>
> They are made in China and imo a good looking ball.I bought a couple of
> sets for memorabilia purposes,not with the intention of play
>
> Billy

31 Mar 2005 16:25:59
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

>From me, I can get you all you want, dozens of sets if you wish. How
much will you pay was the question, dont tell me, you want them free
and me toss in a 20 in the box.

31 Mar 2005 23:42:33
Dave Henrie
Re: Meucci billiard balls wanted

Ok, ignoring the attitude ..

Yes I would "purchase" the set. One set would be fine, thank you
I would prefer new, but very good condition used would also be acceptable
I specifically want the set with the ring around the black center, but do
not recall the name of that set.
I also would want the matching "M" cueball, and the original box that they
came in.

Is this what you have for sale ?