30 Sep 2003 16:57:54
J. Alan
Looking for a type of Instroke Case

Hi Group,

A friend of mine has an Instroke case that I got to have. This is NOT the
traditional Instroke type with the tubes and opens from the end. This is a
soft case with hard sides that unzips all the way down one edge. The cues
are held in place via small elastic straps inside of the case, and the case
holds at least 4 butts and 8 shafts, maybe more. There are several
dividers, etc in the case along with velcro tabs to fold over the ends. The
case is made of a soft brown leather with a carrying handle on the side and
a shoulder strap.

A very nice quality case, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere!
Everyone has tons of 'regular' Instrokes but nothing like this model.

Any ideas or better yet anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!

J. Alan

01 Oct 2003 01:48:25
Mario Blansjaar
Re: Looking for a type of Instroke Case

Email: instroke@instroke.com

With kind regards,
Mario

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:57:54 -0500, "J. Alan"
<jeff@NOSPAMjalancues.com > wrote:

>Hi Group,
>
>A friend of mine has an Instroke case that I got to have. This is NOT the
>traditional Instroke type with the tubes and opens from the end. This is a
>soft case with hard sides that unzips all the way down one edge. The cues
>are held in place via small elastic straps inside of the case, and the case
>holds at least 4 butts and 8 shafts, maybe more. There are several
>dividers, etc in the case along with velcro tabs to fold over the ends. The
>case is made of a soft brown leather with a carrying handle on the side and
>a shoulder strap.
>
>A very nice quality case, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere!
>Everyone has tons of 'regular' Instrokes but nothing like this model.
>
>Any ideas or better yet anyone have one to sell?
>
>Thanks!
>
>J. Alan

30 Sep 2003 20:18:56
Eddie Chin
Re: Looking for a type of Instroke Case

It's a very old case, I remember seeing it in a catalogue a couple
years back. I doubt if they make it anymore. Perhaps you try emailing
the usual online stores and check.

Eddie Chin

"J. Alan" <jeff@NOSPAMjalancues.com > wrote in message news:<vnjv332q7r304a@corp.supernews.com>...
> Hi Group,
>
> A friend of mine has an Instroke case that I got to have. This is NOT the
> traditional Instroke type with the tubes and opens from the end. This is a
> soft case with hard sides that unzips all the way down one edge. The cues
> are held in place via small elastic straps inside of the case, and the case
> holds at least 4 butts and 8 shafts, maybe more. There are several
> dividers, etc in the case along with velcro tabs to fold over the ends. The
> case is made of a soft brown leather with a carrying handle on the side and
> a shoulder strap.
>
> A very nice quality case, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere!
> Everyone has tons of 'regular' Instrokes but nothing like this model.
>
> Any ideas or better yet anyone have one to sell?
>
> Thanks!
>
> J. Alan

01 Oct 2003 03:32:09
rhncue
Re: Looking for a type of Instroke Case

I've got one. Holds six butts - sixteen shafts. Very nice, soft leather
case but I thought they were a little over priced when I got it. If
interested reply to my web-sight and we'll go from there.
Dick

--
To reply remove 2nd s from dickiecuess
Building fine pool cues for real poolplayers
"Eddie Chin" <eddie@headspot-billiards.com > wrote in message
> It's a very old case, I remember seeing it in a catalogue a couple
> years back. I doubt if they make it anymore. Perhaps you try emailing
> the usual online stores and check.
>
> Eddie Chin
>
> "J. Alan" <jeff@NOSPAMjalancues.com> wrote in message
news:<vnjv332q7r304a@corp.supernews.com >...
> > Hi Group,
> >
> > A friend of mine has an Instroke case that I got to have. This is NOT
the
> > traditional Instroke type with the tubes and opens from the end. This
is a
> > soft case with hard sides that unzips all the way down one edge. The
cues
> > are held in place via small elastic straps inside of the case, and the
case
> > holds at least 4 butts and 8 shafts, maybe more. There are several
> > dividers, etc in the case along with velcro tabs to fold over the ends.
The
> > case is made of a soft brown leather with a carrying handle on the side
and
> > a shoulder strap.
> >
> > A very nice quality case, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere!
> > Everyone has tons of 'regular' Instrokes but nothing like this model.
> >
> > Any ideas or better yet anyone have one to sell?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > J. Alan

01 Oct 2003 07:50:00
J. Alan
Re: Looking for a type of Instroke Case

Hi Dick,

I tried emailing you, but no success for some reason, I took out the last
's'

If your interested in selling, email me your asking price and we will go
from there? Send to jeff@SPAMSUXjalancues.com

remove the caps

Thanks!

Jeff