27 Sep 2006 22:00:10
HopsNBarley
Inside Pool

Can someone tell me when their first issue comes out?

Thanks,

Glenn

28 Sep 2006 10:05:55
Jim Eales
Re: Inside Pool

> Can someone tell me when their first issue comes out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glenn
Not sure what you mean, Glenn. You can download the current issue from
their website in pdf format.

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/

Second picture of the current issue on the right hand side.

Jim Eales

28 Sep 2006 11:59:28
HopsNBarley
Re: Inside Pool

Is there a September 2006 edition...

Glenn

"Jim Eales" <eales@nospampurdue.edu > wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me when their first issue comes out?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Glenn
> Not sure what you mean, Glenn. You can download the current issue from
> their website in pdf format.
>
> http://www.insidepoolmag.com/
>
> Second picture of the current issue on the right hand side.
>
> Jim Eales

28 Sep 2006 18:11:55
Jim Eales
Re: Inside Pool

Glenn:

The one with Thorsten Hohman on the cover is the September 2006 issue.

Jim Eales

28 Sep 2006 20:31:22
HopsNBarley
Re: Inside Pool

Jim Eales wrote:
> The one with Thorsten Hohman on the cover is the September 2006 issue.

Any idea when people started receiving this issue? I hate that this is
happening to me again, because I swore I would never sign up with Inside
Pool again, and I did. After not getting any issues for several months the
last time. Arrghhh... I hope I don't have troubles again.

Glenn

29 Sep 2006 03:11:09
billiardbabe
Re: Inside Pool

I think you can buy Inside Pool from Barnes and Noble, then you won't have
to bother with their lousy subscription service.
BB "had problems with their subscription too"
"HopsNBarley" <HopsnBarley@ccogeco.ca > wrote in message

> Jim Eales wrote:
>> The one with Thorsten Hohman on the cover is the September 2006 issue.
>
> Any idea when people started receiving this issue? I hate that this is
> happening to me again, because I swore I would never sign up with Inside
> Pool again, and I did. After not getting any issues for several months
> the last time. Arrghhh... I hope I don't have troubles again.
>
> Glenn

28 Sep 2006 20:55:22
Dhakala
Re: Inside Pool

HopsNBarley wrote:
> Jim Eales wrote:
> > The one with Thorsten Hohman on the cover is the September 2006 issue.
>
> Any idea when people started receiving this issue? I hate that this is
> happening to me again, because I swore I would never sign up with Inside
> Pool again, and I did. After not getting any issues for several months the
> last time. Arrghhh... I hope I don't have troubles again.

Glenn, send a cancellation notice to ANY magazine and you will never be
permitted to miss another issue for the rest of your life! :-)

29 Sep 2006 08:00:20
HopsNBarley
Re: Inside Pool

Dhakala wrote
> Glenn, send a cancellation notice to ANY magazine and you will never be
> permitted to miss another issue for the rest of your life! :-)

You should of read the scathing emails I sent a year and a half ago... That
did nothing.

Glenn

29 Sep 2006 10:55:15
Cornerman
Re: Inside Pool

HopsNBarley wrote:
> Jim Eales wrote:
> > The one with Thorsten Hohman on the cover is the September 2006 issue.
>
> Any idea when people started receiving this issue? I hate that this is
> happening to me again, because I swore I would never sign up with Inside
> Pool again, and I did. After not getting any issues for several months the
> last time. Arrghhh... I hope I don't have troubles again.
>
> Glenn

I received my Sept. 2006 either the last week in Aug. 2006, or the
first week in Sept. 2006.

Fred

29 Sep 2006 15:45:21
HopsNBarley
Re: Inside Pool

Cornerman
> I received my Sept. 2006 either the last week in Aug. 2006, or the
> first week in Sept. 2006.

Fred can I just cancel my subscription and you just send me your articles.
That's basically the only reason I buy the stupid thing anyway.

Glenn

29 Sep 2006 17:28:13
Ed Chauvin IV
Re: Inside Pool

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:00:20 -0400, "HopsNBarley"
<HopsnBarley@ccogeco.ca > wrote:

>Dhakala wrote
>> Glenn, send a cancellation notice to ANY magazine and you will never be
>> permitted to miss another issue for the rest of your life! :-)
>
>You should of read the scathing emails I sent a year and a half ago... That
>did nothing.

Email is nothing. Most of it never gets read. Put some paper in
their hands. This is true anytime you want to get something done by a
business or government. If it's really important to you, back it up
with a phone call or twenty.

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin