28 Feb 2004 13:15:30
Adam Jacoby
I'm not sure....

.... but I think I'm alread addicted to this newsgroup... Every time I think
I'm going to get off this computer, I refresh and there's another topic to
read... It's really not fair to be honest with you.... Everyone just pause
your posting for about 15 minutes, let me think the posting has stopped for
the day, and I'll leave for awhile....

28 Feb 2004 21:38:18
Steve Ellis
Re: I'm not sure....

Ok, oh damn that's another post.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:15:30 -0600, "Adam Jacoby" <jacoby2@charter.net > wrote:

>.... but I think I'm alread addicted to this newsgroup... Every time I think
>I'm going to get off this computer, I refresh and there's another topic to
>read... It's really not fair to be honest with you.... Everyone just pause
>your posting for about 15 minutes, let me think the posting has stopped for
>the day, and I'll leave for awhile....

29 Feb 2004 01:12:42
Dan White
Re: I'm not sure....

"Adam Jacoby" <jacoby2@charter.net > wrote in message
> .... but I think I'm alread addicted to this newsgroup... Every time I
think
> I'm going to get off this computer, I refresh and there's another topic to
> read... It's really not fair to be honest with you.... Everyone just
pause
> your posting for about 15 minutes, let me think the posting has stopped
for
> the day, and I'll leave for awhile....

How about this: for every minute you spend on this computer, that's time
you're NOT playing pool.

dwhite

01 Mar 2004 13:55:34
ratchet
Re: I'm not sure....

Adam Jacoby wrote:

> .... but I think I'm alread addicted to this newsgroup... Every time I think
> I'm going to get off this computer, I refresh and there's another topic to
> read... It's really not fair to be honest with you.... Everyone just pause
> your posting for about 15 minutes, let me think the posting has stopped for
> the day, and I'll leave for awhile....

Welcome to RSB Adam

>>> Ratchet <<<
P.S. Watch out for Landsharks !!