30 Jan 2008 16:49:59
Bong Soon
Hass is Eric T Hu

As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.

No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
calls others, what he really is...What a POS...

Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...

30 Jan 2008 16:52:15
Hass
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 6:49 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastlarry@gmail.com > wrote:
> Hass is Eric T Hu
>
> As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
> Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.
>
> No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
> silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
> Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
> Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
> calls others, what he really is...What a POS...
>
> Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...

My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
everyone already knew that.

30 Jan 2008 17:07:44
Doctor Schopenhauer
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 7:52 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:49 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hass is Eric T Hu
>
> > As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
> > Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.
>
> > No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
> > silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
> > Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
> > Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
> > calls others, what he really is...What a POS...
>
> > Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...
>
> My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> everyone already knew that.

A person who constantly repeats him self, has a mental disorder in
need of treatment.

Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Head Psychiatrist
Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
4050 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
1969.

30 Jan 2008 17:08:29
Doctor Schopenhauer
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 7:52 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:49 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hass is Eric T Hu
>
> > As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
> > Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.
>
> > No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
> > silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
> > Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
> > Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
> > calls others, what he really is...What a POS...
>
> > Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...
>
> My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> everyone already knew that.

A person who constantly repeats him self, has a mental disorder in
need of treatment.

Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Head Psychiatrist
Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
4050 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
1969.

30 Jan 2008 17:09:02
Hass
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 7:08 pm, Doctor Schopenhauer
<arthurschopenhauer...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 7:52 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 30, 6:49 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hass is Eric T Hu
>
> > > As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
> > > Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.
>
> > > No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
> > > silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
> > > Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
> > > Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
> > > calls others, what he really is...What a POS...
>
> > > Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...

My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
everyone already knew that.

30 Jan 2008 17:11:24
Doctor Schopenhauer
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 8:09 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 7:08 pm, Doctor Schopenhauer
>
> <arthurschopenhauer...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> everyone already knew that.

It is best not to push mentally disturbed people, many are crack or
meth heads and you wait till them come down and then you sometimes can
deal with them.

Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Head Psychiatrist
Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
4050 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
1969.

30 Jan 2008 17:15:27
Hass
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
everyone already knew that.

30 Jan 2008 19:29:14
Doctor Schopenhauer
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 8:15 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> everyone already knew that.

Why sir, FL is enough man to bet, he is just smart enough not to try
and bet with you. He does have the right, to choose who he plays
with, and with who, he does not. Tell doctor artie, why you are
having a tantrum because you do not get your way here. How long have
you had this anger when rejected. Perhaps we could discuss an anger
management course for you. We can get you help.

Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Head Psychiatrist
Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
4050 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
1969.

31 Jan 2008 02:46:15
Hass
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu

On Jan 30, 9:29 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastlarry@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 8:15 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> > coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> > to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> > everyone already knew that.
>
>Yes sir, FL is not enough man to bet.

My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
everyone already knew that.

31 Jan 2008 08:29:49
Doctor Schopenhauer
Re: Hass is Eric T Hu, Edison NJ

On Jan 31, 5:46 am, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 9:29 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 30, 8:15 pm, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> > > coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> > > to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> > > everyone already knew that.
>
> >Yes sir, FL is not enough man to bet.
>
> My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> everyone already knew that.

Eric T Hu, you are beating a dead horse, repeating your self over and
over, which is a bad sign of a serious psychosis. We can offer you
help with your mental illness.

Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Head Psychiatrist
Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
4050 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
1969.

06 Feb 2008 10:08:05
Re: Archive: VSR Financial services, read all about their criminal

On Jan 31, 11:29 am, Doctor Schopenhauer
<arthurschopenhauer...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Jan 31, 5:46 am, Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Yes sir, FL is not enough man to bet.
>
> > My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
> > coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
> > to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
> > everyone already knew that.
>
> Eric T Hu, you are beating a dead horse, repeating your self over and
> over, which is a bad sign of a serious psychosis. We can offer you
> help with your mental illness.
>
> Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
> Head Psychiatrist
> Beverly Hills Psychiatric Hospital
> 4050 Rodeo Drive
> Beverly Hills, California 90210
> providing high quality mental health care and service to Socal since
> 1969.

Re: Archive: VSR Financial services, read all about their criminal
Eric T Hu Bio and resume of: Eric T Hu, 1659 Rt 27, Edison, NJ, 08817
works for VSR financial Svcs, phone 732-819-0303, Dob 10-17-63, race
Asian/Black, driver's license number is: H90012328310632, Convicted
criminal.

23 Feb 2008 15:20:46
Archive in Google: Eric T Hu, works for VSR Financial services, Eric

Archive in Google: Eric T Hu, works for VSR Financial services, Eric
T Hu, 1659 Rt 27, Edison, NJ, 08817, phone 732-819-0303, Dob 10-17-63,
race Asian/Black, driver's license number is: H90012328310632,
Convicted criminal. Evidence of his stealing FL's identity and making
fraud posts in his name creating criminal slander and libel with
malicious intent to injure and ruin a pros' reputation and ability to
earn a living in a 5 year criminal harassment and vendetta attack by
Debra Li's yapping wolf gang aided by convicted criminal Eric T Hu
and others to be named in an upcoming slander law suit. The time to
pay the piper has cometh.

Hass is Eric T Hu.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Favorites | Profile | Help | My Account | Sign out
rec.sport.billiard

Message from discussion Hass is Eric T Hu

View parsed - Show only message text

From: Hass <BHasselb...@gmail.com >
Newsgroups: rec.sport.billiard
Subject: Re: Hass is Eric T Hu
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:52:15 -0800 (PST)
Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

On Jan 30, 6:49 pm, Larry Gunninger <fastla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Hass is Eric T Hu
>
> As so, Bong Soon Han run Okinawa super computer and run down Hass to
> Edison, NJ and at Eric T Hu's address.
>
> No can fool, Bong Soon....He also is only one crazy enough to keep
> silly shit up over and over, takes crazy nutso person to do that, and
> Hu only crazy fucker on RSB Bong Soon no about, other than Li
> Li.....He real coward, hiding under rock. And yellow bellied coward,
> calls others, what he really is...What a POS...
>
> Bong Soon, have spoken on subject...

My money is up punk....you're not man enough to take it. What a
coward. Don't say you're not going to respond....you know you have
to. Just remember you're a punk and a coward....and a liar too, but
everyone already knew that.

((((((((((((((((((((((((

Picture

bhasselb...@gmail.com
This person has not created a profile.
Name:

Location:

Title:

Industry:

Email address:

bhasselb...@gmail.com
Website or Blog:

Quote:

About me:

Average Rating:

(12 ratings)

Recent Activity:

Activity in
Larry Grindinger Continues to Lie ReL Alleged Lawsuit....
rec.sport.billiard 4 days ago
Larry Grindinger Continues to Lie ReL Alleged Lawsuit....
rec.sport.billiard 4 days ago
Larry Grindinger Continues to Lie ReL Alleged Lawsuit....
rec.sport.billiard 5 days ago
Archive in Google. HASS IS THE Criminal Eric T Hu of Edison <b >...</b>
rec.sport.billiard 5 days ago
Archive in Google. HASS IS THE Criminal Eric T Hu of Edison <b >...</b>
rec.sport.billiard 5 days ago
Eric T Hu is nuts rec.sport.billiard Feb 16
Hello Eric T Hu, you are a sick fook dude. rec.sport.billiard Feb
16
Hass. Liar, Fraud. rec.sport.billiard Feb 14
Hass. Liar, Fraud. rec.sport.billiard Feb 14
Find a corporation? rec.sport.billiard Feb 14
Show all >>
Post Activity

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2007 8 28 5 26 26 66 2 33 15 39 45
2008 50 11