30 Sep 2003 00:59:12
Cliff Goodman
Deadstroke Tape

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase The Dead Stroke Tape by Schaller
Studio with Tom Majeski.
Thanks Cliff
clifgood@pacbell.net

30 Sep 2003 03:12:56
John Kirchel
Re: Deadstroke Tape

This what you are talking about.

http://www.cuesight.com/bhauds.html

John

"Cliff Goodman" <clifgood@pacbell.net > wrote in message

> Can anyone tell me where I can purchase The Dead Stroke Tape by Schaller
> Studio with Tom Majeski.
> Thanks Cliff
> clifgood@pacbell.net

30 Sep 2003 03:55:03
Bob Jewett
Re: Deadstroke Tape

John Kirchel <blcknite@nospambubbapacbell.net > wrote:
> This what you are talking about.
> http://www.cuesight.com/bhauds.html

Well, no, those are audio tapes by nearly the same name. The
"Dead Stroke Tape" is a VHS video tape that deals mostly with
motivation and fundamentals, as I recall, and is pretty good.
This is reviewed (briefly) at:

http://www.mabn.com/improve/Rev_tapes.htm

--

Bob Jewett
http://www.sfbilliards.com/

30 Sep 2003 09:51:33
Mario Blansjaar
Re: Deadstroke Tape

There's also the "Get into Dougstroke within 10 minutes"-tape.
Review: http://idle-net.com/

Cheers,
Mario