26 Sep 2006 10:49:58
Dhakala
Anyone recognize this cue?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170033268449

There's a badly smudged signature between the points. Can anyone ID it?

http://tinyurl.com/m5bpg



26 Sep 2006 11:34:19
sittingduck
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?

Dhakala wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170033268449
>
> There's a badly smudged signature between the points. Can anyone ID it?

Cheap-ass import cue someone wrote their name on.


26 Sep 2006 11:41:22
Dhakala
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?


sittingduck wrote:
> Dhakala wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170033268449
> >
> > There's a badly smudged signature between the points. Can anyone ID it?
>
> Cheap-ass import cue someone wrote their name on.

See a lot of those, do you? ;-) OK, sounds likely to me.



26 Sep 2006 11:44:29
sittingduck
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?

Dhakala wrote:

>> Cheap-ass import cue someone wrote their name on.
>
> See a lot of those, do you? ;-) OK, sounds likely to me.

I've seen some exactly like that one. They are barely worth the price of a
decent tip. (ok, maybe a tip and a ferrule) <g >


26 Sep 2006 18:10:15
HopsNBarley
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?


sittingduck wrote:
> I've seen some exactly like that one. They are barely worth the price of a
> decent tip. (ok, maybe a tip and a ferrule) <g>

I'd buy it just for the case...Not sure where you find wood like that :)

Glenn




26 Sep 2006 22:52:39
Ron Hudson
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:10:15 -0400, "HopsNBarley" <HopsnBarley@ccogeco.ca >
wrote:

>I'd buy it just for the case...Not sure where you find wood like that :)
>
>Glenn

Trees.


Ron


26 Sep 2006 21:49:33
Dhakala
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?


Ron Hudson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:10:15 -0400, "HopsNBarley" <HopsnBarley@ccogeco.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >I'd buy it just for the case...Not sure where you find wood like that :)
> >
> >Glenn
>
> Trees.
>
>

I've never seen a plywood tree before, Ron. :-)

There are some very pretty wooden cue cases out there. I remember one
made of quilted cherry a few months ago. Damned gorgeous!



27 Sep 2006 12:36:50
Ron Hudson
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?

On 26 Sep 2006 21:49:33 -0700, "Dhakala" <NoPoliticalCalls@gmail.com > wrote:

>I've never seen a plywood tree before, Ron. :-)


Ha. You've obviously never seen a plywood forest.


http://user.pa.net/~nrwing/plywood/



Ron


27 Sep 2006 11:18:19
David The Hamster Malone
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?


Ron Hudson wrote:

> Ha. You've obviously never seen a plywood forest.

I see they are already listed as an endangered species. Give them five
years and they'll go the way of the spaghetti tree... sigh.

David "The Hamster" Malone



27 Sep 2006 20:27:37
Steve Henderson
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?


"David The Hamster Malone" <malone@ca.ibm.com > wrote in message
news:1159381099.223798.232990@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

>> Ha. You've obviously never seen a plywood forest.
>
> I see they are already listed as an endangered species. Give them five
> years and they'll go the way of the spaghetti tree... sigh.

No more naughahide! Save the endangered nauga!




02 Oct 2006 16:19:00
tdodge
Re: Anyone recognize this cue?

"David The Hamster Malone" <malone@ca.ibm.com > wrote in message
news:1159381099.223798.232990@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> I see they are already listed as an endangered species. Give them five
> years and they'll go the way of the spaghetti tree... sigh.

and the dental floss bush.
/da bluesman inserts another vague reference..
/who's got it?