30 Sep 2003 14:14:15
J. Alan
Anyone heard of cuemaker/player Billy Webb?

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of cuemaker/player Billy Webb? He lived in the
Seattle area for years, but recently moved back down South again.

I have a few of his cues I'm about to list on Ebay along with an Andy
Gilbert Titlist conversion with ivory joint/buttcap. Bill is turning out
some nice work but I haven't been able to find anything on him in the
archives, etc.

Thanks!

J. Alan

01 Oct 2003 00:44:42
JohnA(Kent,WA)
Re: Anyone heard of cuemaker/player Billy Webb?

I'd ask Bert down at Harveys. Billy was hanging out there just before he
moved South.

--
JohnA(Kent,WA)