31 Mar 2005 03:56:14
Deno J. Andrews
Any billiards or pool, RSBers, in LaCrosse Wisconsin

Anyone know of anything happening pool or billiard related in LaCrosse WI?
If there are any RSBers in the area it would be fun to meet you. Basically,
is there any reason I should bring a cue stick?

Deno

31 Mar 2005 04:51:43
Re: Any billiards or pool, RSBers, in LaCrosse Wisconsin

Oh yes Deno, sit down, yo contacts will fog up with this one, FL
appears end of April, Yes no need to bring a stick, fl will let you
play with a real cue, a pp=4 meucci. If you cant handle that, you can
use his Schuler with his cuelemans shaft. He will also be at Chris's
in chi. Minneapolis as well.
Even in boseman, fargo. He's every where, everywhere....

31 Mar 2005 07:19:50
bonham15
Re: Any billiards or pool, RSBers, in LaCrosse Wisconsin

i grew up in the area, but thats been 30 years. no idea on whats there now
bubba. sorry.

andy (omaha)
"Deno J. Andrews" <denoandrews@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
> Anyone know of anything happening pool or billiard related in LaCrosse WI?
> If there are any RSBers in the area it would be fun to meet you.
> Basically,
> is there any reason I should bring a cue stick?
>
> Deno

31 Mar 2005 07:31:16
Pat Hall
Re: Any billiards or pool, RSBers, in LaCrosse Wisconsin

There is a nice room in LaCrosse called Top Shots, I think they have a
web page but you'd have to google it. I don't think there is a billiard
table in town. Lots of bar rack action all around town. The restaurant
below Top Shots called Fayzees is pretty good. I'm a few hours east of
there in Madison and there is only 1 billiard table left in town.

HTH

PatH

Deno J. Andrews wrote:

> Anyone know of anything happening pool or billiard related in LaCrosse WI?
> If there are any RSBers in the area it would be fun to meet you. Basically,
> is there any reason I should bring a cue stick?
>
> Deno

31 Mar 2005 09:53:25
Jim Eales
Re: Any billiards or pool, RSBers, in LaCrosse Wisconsin

At least you have one.

Jim Eales <- none...:(