29 May 2006 19:50:30
Nixon, D.
A Real National Leader

Tear yourself away from pool a couple of hours . . . . . . .

Tune in the History Channel tonight a 9PM. Observe what a genuine national
hero was like. We have had none of those since the days of D. Eisenhower
and R. Nixon.

Many of you may be too young to remember them but all of their actions were
to the benefit of our great nation; The Land of the Free and the Home of the
Brave! One nation. Under God. Good fortune under Divine Providence.

I remember those days as if it were yesterday......................

McDave in Maryland; "A Faire Lande of Pleasant Living"

29 May 2006 16:57:13
pltrgyst
Re: A Real National Leader

On Mon, 29 May 2006 19:50:30 -0400, "Nixon, D." <nixon.d@comcast.net >
wrote:

>Tear yourself away from pool a couple of hours . . . . . . .
>
>Tune in the History Channel tonight a 9PM. Observe what a genuine national
>hero was like. We have had none of those since the days of D. Eisenhower
>and R. Nixon.

I'm guessing that you mean Nixon's days as Ike's vp, rather than his
later terms as president. I thought Nixon was a good president, but I
don't recall anything heroic about his terms in office.

Kennedy, otoh, was regarded (perhaps undeservedly) as an iconic
figure.

>Many of you may be too young to remember them but all of their actions were
>to the benefit of our great nation....

"All"? Our Vietnam involvement began under Eisenhower.

>I remember those days as if it were yesterday......................

So do I, but not through rose-colored glasses.

-- Larry

29 May 2006 19:10:05
Ron Hudson
Re: A Real National Leader

On Mon, 29 May 2006 19:50:30 -0400, "Nixon, D." <nixon.d@comcast.net > wrote:

>Tear yourself away from pool a couple of hours . . . . . . .
>
>Tune in the History Channel tonight a 9PM. Observe what a genuine national
>hero was like. We have had none of those since the days of D. Eisenhower
>and R. Nixon.
>
>Many of you may be too young to remember them but all of their actions were
>to the benefit of our great nation; The Land of the Free and the Home of the
>Brave! One nation. Under God. Good fortune under Divine Providence.
>
>I remember those days as if it were yesterday......................
>
>McDave in Maryland; "A Faire Lande of Pleasant Living"

Hey, wasn't he our first "action hero"?

Ron

30 May 2006 08:04:56
Nixon, D.
Re: A Real National Leader

"Ron Hudson" <Ron@Intermediacorp.net > wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 May 2006 19:50:30 -0400, "Nixon, D." <nixon.d@comcast.net>
wrote:

> >Tear yourself away from pool a couple of hours . . . . . . .
> >
> >Tune in the History Channel tonight a 9PM. Observe what a genuine
national
> >hero was like. We have had none of those since the days of D.
Eisenhower
> >and R. Nixon.
> >
> >Many of you may be too young to remember them but all of their actions
were
> >to the benefit of our great nation; The Land of the Free and the Home of
the
> >Brave! One nation. Under God. Good fortune under Divine
Providence.

> >I remember those days as if it were yesterday......................
> >
> >McDave in Maryland; "A Faire Lande of Pleasant Living"
>
> Hey, wasn't he our first "action hero"?
>

> Ron
> >=================================================

Ron;
For sure he was!! But, I must admit --------- I didn't actually know
him personally. I've read a lot about him. There's a lot of pictures
and statues of him here in the Wash., D.C. area.........

McDave

02 Jun 2006 10:55:03
Re: A Real National Leader

Nixon, D. wrote:
> "Ron Hudson" <Ron@Intermediacorp.net> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 29 May 2006 19:50:30 -0400, "Nixon, D." <nixon.d@comcast.net>
> wrote:
> >

> > >Tear yourself away from pool a couple of hours . . . . . . .
> > >
> > >Tune in the History Channel tonight a 9PM. Observe what a genuine
> national
> > >hero was like. We have had none of those since the days of D.
> Eisenhower
> > >and R. Nixon.
> > >
> > >Many of you may be too young to remember them but all of their actions
> were
> > >to the benefit of our great nation; The Land of the Free and the Home of
> the
> > >Brave! One nation. Under God. Good fortune under Divine
> Providence.
> > >
> > >I remember those days as if it were yesterday......................
> > >
> > >McDave in Maryland; "A Faire Lande of Pleasant Living"
> >
> > Hey, wasn't he our first "action hero"?
> >

> > Ron
> > >=================================================
>
> Ron;
> For sure he was!! But, I must admit --------- I didn't actually know
> him personally. I've read a lot about him. There's a lot of pictures
> and statues of him here in the Wash., D.C. area.........
>
> McDave
History of the us presidents for the last 43 years.
FDR, free mason, prez of and for the rich. Truman was never intended
to be prez, it was an accident, every 4 years fdr changed veeps for a
reward and they had no power or function. Truman ran a corruption war
profitering committee which got him attention and the job. If FDR KNEW
he was going to croak, he would have put in a rich big business man.
They figured fdr runs out his 4th term and they run a new prez and vp
and truman goes home or back to the senate.
Harry Truman was our last honest and good president. He left the
white house dead broke and moved into mother in laws home, never even
owned a home. He had the lowest public approval rating of all time
after exposing and saving us billions in corruption he ended. Everyone
hated his ass which shows the electroate are 75% morons incapable of
making an intelligent decision which is why the trilateral was formed
to make the decisions for you bozos. All he had acquired in 8 years
in office he loaded himself into the back of a station wagon he
borrowed, he never owned a car, he walked everywhere he wanted to go.
He woke up every morning at 5am, chuged down a shot of burbon, then
walked 3 miles, came home, took another jolt and went to work. He was
a 32 degree free mason as was McArthur and Hoover of the FBI. When
Regan went out of office, after letting Japan buy up a third of our
farm land, he went to Japan and for a one hour speech was paid one
million dollars, as his commission for letting the japs run it up our
poop chutes for 8 years. Latter bush would sell our ass out to da
chinks and greasers.
Ike was a lazy bum riding glory. An old man on vacation and he figured
the white house was his reward for smoking the Krauts and Japs. Ike
was not hands on, he let a staff run it all.

He spent most of his time at August national playing golf or in the
hospital with heart attacks. He did not do shit, he let trickie dickie
do all the hard work while he worked on his putting. He rarely spent
more than 2 days out of the week in the oval office. It was the
greatest 8 years of our nation, our golden time when every thing worked
and everyone you know spoke English and was white Christian, after
that, its all been one slow slide into hell. Nobody locked their doors
at night and neighbors all took care of each other. Ike never worked,
lbj would work 16 hrs a day and look how bad he screwed up things.
LBJ the greatest crook of all time wacks JFK in a military coup de
tat...The great man dies shot in the head from behind the grassy knoll
by 3 assaissans from Marceilles in a triangle of fire, 4 or 5 shots,,
mafia hit men hired and protected by the cia and fbi and an ignorant
red neck takes jfk's place. Oswald was a patsie, set up, innocent. He
never pulled a trigger.

On November 22nd, 1963 this democracy ceased to exist and was taken
over and ran from then on by billionaires who later formed the
trilateral commission. That is all for them and fook you bozos who get
just enough to keep you from going on riot. All for the rich, fook the
nobodies. Every election you vote for one of their guys, heads they
win, tails they win. They control who runs in both parties so you have
no say or control. What the movie, jfk, jim garrison tried to explain
it all to you and they told you he was crazy and you believed them.

Regan refused to join and and the last minute they made him an offer he
could not refuse when he won the nomination, join or get what jfk got.
So he took on Bush as vp which he did not want and dropped the guy he
chose. When he did not play ball with the trilateral and tried to run
his own show as jfk did, they had him wacked like jfk 3 months into
office so busch could take over, he survived the hit and played out the
hand they wanted after that setting the stage for the bushes to then
control it all from then on out. You are all stooges who have been
coned. This soon leads to the final deal where they finish the moving
into a world order and the anti Christ takes over as Earth ruler and
you all get a bar code implanted in your wrists beginning with 666.

Old corn pone, which is what Jackie called lbj, kills 50,000 fine men
in nam payiing off the billionaires who wanted it to sell the choppers,
planes and bombs and the army wanted to train a new leadership and
likes practicing by killing off a few million little brown japs, chinks
or slopes ever 5 or 10 years. They call it target practice, its lots
of fun. It was said by a senator, I am sick of old men here sending
off young men to die in wars in jungles 10,000 miles away. If one of
them wants war, then they should have to be up front and lead the first
charge. They said dont vote for him, he's crazy. McGovern is nuts.
Goldwater said we have the atom bomb, its a weapon, if the times comes
and the situation warrents it I will drop it. We dropped it before to
win a war, why not again, that is why we have the damn thing. McArthur
said the same exact thing, our greatest general, you were told both
were nuts, one was fired, the other nobody voted for, because he was
nuts?

LBJ, SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNG. Bobbie was plannintg to do just that so
he wacks him to keep him from taking his job and then exposing the coup
and Martin to keep the blacks down and in line. The faggot cross
dressing Hoover hated blacks. The only person more fookin evil and
dangerous than lbj was hoover and his faggot 2nd in command, his lover
clyde. Those two were as dangerous as the Li and HU show.
Ford, dumber than a moon rock, dumber that Li and Hu. Dumber than
Smorgie or Pat.
He was the one who wrote and controlled the warren commission which was
the cover up for the hit. When they fired trickey, they put him in
because he would take orders.
Carter, No clue, Like Hu, peanut head did not know hu was on first or
hu was on 2nd, Li could have been on 3rd and he would not have know.
Like Regan later, he was a wild card nobody dreamed would win the
nomination but He joined the trilateral at the last minute, sold us
out. They made him an offer he could not refuse. He let the rag heads
drive him into a corner and out of office, our worst president, maybe
the drunk grant runs a close 2nd.

Trickey Dickie, that introverted werid ass crook actually worked and
was very effective.
The Roo ski's were scared shitless of him and he opened up trade with
da Chinks.
He was my main man. He was in on the JFK HIT, WHICH IS HOW HE GOT BACK
IN. He was in Dallas the night before, with Hoover, the direction of
the Cia and the backers of the coup, the head of the army and lbj &
connely and the Texas and California billionaires.. They all shook
and spit on the deal there sealing jfk's fate. Your country, your
democracy ended that night, 43 years ago so right wingers like howard
hughes and the Hunts of Texas oil could take it all over and run it for
you from then on.

You need an semi crazy evil fooker in office to keep da rooskie and
chinks in line and trickie dickie did exactly that. Put in a pussy
like peanut head and they run all over us. His only mistake was trying
to save those GD tapes for his library, I would have said tapes, oh
yes, every time we do a deep space voyger launch we load them all on
there so future generations will discover them a thousand years from
now. By now they are leaving Neptunes orbiit, you want them, go get
them, end of problem.

Regan, what a man, he was a great prez for 4 years, then he slept the
last 4 and Nancy was our 2nd woman prez and did one hell of a job
hiding his alzheimer's disease. Ronnie could not remember his zip
code. . Wilsons old lady was prez for him for several years when he
had a stroke and was a zombie in bed. She hid it all and signed all
the bills putting his hand on the pen which she made work, Nancy signed
bills for Ronnie when he was in the hospital drugged into tamale as
well with her hand over his hand on the pen.. They hid he was damn
near dead.
Da Roo ski's viewed him as John fookin Wayne and felt he would light
them up in a heart beat and were scared shit less of him, which is what
worked. They felt he was a cowboy with a trigger finger. He out spent
the rooskies and collapsed them economically. Now we are the single
world power, the world order they wanted is here they just don't
announce it to you, it's there little secret.

Slick Willie, what a punk, Monica running around with knee pads on,
what a discrace.
Then the 2 bushes sell out our country to big business and let Mexico
invade with 26 million people so they can have cheap labor and more
profits. Bush, $3.00 a gallon is his pay off to his big oil pals who
keep him in office. You fookers all got what you deserve because you
are too god damn stupid to figure out who fooked you and why. You
listen to the real governments trilateral propoganda and they walked
you all off the cliff like the dumb ass lemmings you all are. You are
all sheep, easy to be hearded, because you are dumb and having 26
million mexicans all dumber than rocks who will work for nothing is
what they want as it insures their future control over you. They just
destroyed our middle class and your jobs were moved off shore to dot
heads and chinks who think a quarter an hour rocks dudes with zero
benefits other than you can sleep in the factory at night free out of
the rain or cold on a straw mat.
Have a nice day.

Go smoke dat one bozos. Try some blue mountain shit from Jamaica, ya
mon, deese will set you free, I tink dat is goot.

02 Jun 2006 18:05:56
Re: A Real National Leader

Say what?

02 Jun 2006 20:38:41
Re: A Real National Leader

billporter1874@yahoo.com wrote:
> Say what?

Yo, it went over your head too?

03 Jun 2006 19:18:33
Re: A Real National Leader

History of the us presidents for the last 43 years.
FDR, free mason, prez of and for the rich. Truman was never intended
to be prez, it was an accident, every 4 years fdr changed veeps for a
reward and they had no power or function. Truman ran a corruption war
profitering committee which got him attention and the job. He was
fdr's 4th vp.
If FDR knew he was going to croak, he would have put in a rich big
business man.
They figured fdr runs out his 4th term and they run a new prez and vp
and truman goes home or back to the senate.
Harry Truman was our last honest and good president. He left the
white house dead broke and moved into mother in laws home, never even
owned a home. He had the lowest public approval rating of all time
Until Bush
Today set the record going 22 points under Truman.
after exposing and saving us billions in corruption he ended his reward
was everyone
hated his ass which shows the electroate are 75% morons incapable of
making an intelligent decision which is why the trilateral was formed
to make the decisions for you bozos. All he had acquired in 8 years
in office he loaded himself into the back of a station wagon he
borrowed, he never owned a car, he walked everywhere he wanted to go.
He woke up every morning at 5am, chuged down a shot of burbon, then
walked 3 miles, came home, took another jolt and went to work. He was
a 32 degree free mason as was McArthur and Hoover of the FBI. When
Regan went out of office, after letting Japan buy up a third of our
farm land, he went to Japan and for a one hour speech was paid one
million dollars, as his commission for letting the japs run it up our
poop chutes for 8 years. Carter was paid one million by Bin Laden
after he was out. Latter bush would sell our ass out to da chinks and
greasers.
Michael Moore got it wrong. It turns out it was Jimmy Carter, not
George Bush, hanging out with the bin Ladens.
The former president's Carter Center in Atlanta received more than $1
million from the family of Osama bin Laden, according to an
investigative report. Read the latest now on WND.com.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50468
Almost all of our modern
Presidents have been round healed ho's on the come for what they can
get.
[...]

by 3 assaissans from Marceille, France in a triangle of fire, 4 or 5
[...]

keep him in office. Bush now has pissed off all of middle class
American has posted the lowest approval rating in history, 22%. He's
in his 2nd and last term and they think they can fook everyone and get
by with it. What is next is this. The enconomy which has been strong
now stalls and growth cuts in half in the next quarter due to high gas
prices. People stop building because the banks have been screwing you
for years and now have the highest interest rates in years. It all
back up, gold hits a 1000, the real estate boom crashes and the stock
market panics and tanks. It's all because of Bush, the greatest
moron president of all time.