04 Aug 2004 22:44:10
Deno J. Andrews
3Cushion Tournament and Rojas Exhibition

Hi,

Just wanted to post a final reminder that the 3 cushion tournament I host
annually is this weekend at Chris's Billiards. Many great players from
around the US and abroad will be playing, including:

Ramon Rodriguez, Peru, 12th in the world right now
Roberto Rojas, Mexico D.F., World Champion at Artistic Billiards
Mazin Shooni, Boston, one of the top U.S. players
Adrian Viguera, Chicago, also a top U.S. player
there are more, but you get the point.

Rojas will be performing his artistic billiard exhibition on Saturday August
7th at 7:30pm. If you have not seen his show yet, consider coming to watch.
You are sure to see some stuff that will blow your mind.

The tournament starts Friday at 10am and will be played through Sunday
evening.

I hope to see some of you there. Chris's Billiards is located at 4637 N.
Milwaukee Avenue, in Chicago. The number there is 773-286-4714.

Deno
www.3cushion.com
www.cueraffle.com

05 Aug 2004 12:17:56
BillO
Re: 3Cushion Tournament and Rojas Exhibition

"Deno J. Andrews" <denoandrews@sbcglobal.net > wrote in

> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to post a final reminder that the 3 cushion tournament I
> host annually is this weekend at Chris's Billiards. Many great
> players from around the US and abroad will be playing, including:
>
> Ramon Rodriguez, Peru, 12th in the world right now
> Roberto Rojas, Mexico D.F., World Champion at Artistic Billiards
> Mazin Shooni, Boston, one of the top U.S. players
> Adrian Viguera, Chicago, also a top U.S. player
> there are more, but you get the point.
>
> Rojas will be performing his artistic billiard exhibition on Saturday
> August 7th at 7:30pm. If you have not seen his show yet, consider
> coming to watch. You are sure to see some stuff that will blow your
> mind.
>
> The tournament starts Friday at 10am and will be played through Sunday
> evening.
>
> I hope to see some of you there. Chris's Billiards is located at 4637
> N. Milwaukee Avenue, in Chicago. The number there is 773-286-4714.
>
> Deno
> www.3cushion.com
> www.cueraffle.com

Deno will any of these players be coming to NY for the tournament next week
to play Saginer & Coulimans (sp?)

05 Aug 2004 12:58:09
Deno J. Andrews
Re: 3Cushion Tournament and Rojas Exhibition

Rojas will be coming to play in New York. I think Ramon is going back to
Peru right after my tournament.
Deno