28 Dec 2005 21:20:41
s_knight8
McGrady abandons team at half

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnLjqjLasfdqRgNeRyLe2TO8vLYF?gid=2005
122710&prov=ap

HOUSTON (AP) -- The Utah Jazz got an assist from Tracy McGrady's fiancee in
their win over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.

McGrady scored 21 points in the first half, then left the arena when he
learned his fiancee, Clerenda Harris, was going into labor at a local
hospital.

The Rockets crumbled without him, and the Jazz snapped a three-game road
losing streak by dominating the second half in their 82-74 victory.

"Family comes first," Utah's Andrei Kirilenko said. "I just want to
congratulate Tracy. It's good for him, but it was not good for the Houston
Rockets."

Mehmet Okur had 20 points, 17 rebounds and a decisive 3-pointer to lead the
Jazz back from a five-point halftime deficit.

"I don't know what happened," Okur said of McGrady's abrupt exit. "We don't
worry about those things. It was a good win for us on the road."

Rockets spokesman Nelson Luis said after the game that Harris gave birth to
a boy, and the couple named him Laymen Lamar.

Houston coach Jeff Van Gundy downplayed McGrady's absence.

"We didn't lose because he wasn't there, we lost because we were inept
offensively," he said. "We have professional players out there, so we have
no excuses."

29 Dec 2005 02:39:19
Unabogie
Re: McGrady abandons team at half

"s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnLjqjLasfdqRgNeRyLe2TO8vLYF?gid=2005
> 122710&prov=ap
>
> Rockets spokesman Nelson Luis said after the game that Harris gave birth
> a boy, and the couple named him Laymen Lamar.

"Laymen Lamar McGrady" is just horrible. Horrible. Wes, you should have
trolled this story as "Tracy McGrady Leaves Team, Ruins his Son's Life".

29 Dec 2005 03:03:21
Hank Wellner
Re: McGrady abandons team at half

Another out of wedlock baby! How revolting!

On 28 Dec 2005 21:20:41 EST, "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnLjqjLasfdqRgNeRyLe2TO8vLYF?gid=2005
>122710&prov=ap
>
>HOUSTON (AP) -- The Utah Jazz got an assist from Tracy McGrady's fiancee in
>their win over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.
>
>McGrady scored 21 points in the first half, then left the arena when he
>learned his fiancee, Clerenda Harris, was going into labor at a local
>hospital.
>
>The Rockets crumbled without him, and the Jazz snapped a three-game road
>losing streak by dominating the second half in their 82-74 victory.
>
>"Family comes first," Utah's Andrei Kirilenko said. "I just want to
>congratulate Tracy. It's good for him, but it was not good for the Houston
>Rockets."
>
>Mehmet Okur had 20 points, 17 rebounds and a decisive 3-pointer to lead the
>Jazz back from a five-point halftime deficit.
>
>"I don't know what happened," Okur said of McGrady's abrupt exit. "We don't
>worry about those things. It was a good win for us on the road."
>
>Rockets spokesman Nelson Luis said after the game that Harris gave birth to
>a boy, and the couple named him Laymen Lamar.
>
>Houston coach Jeff Van Gundy downplayed McGrady's absence.
>
>"We didn't lose because he wasn't there, we lost because we were inept
>offensively," he said. "We have professional players out there, so we have
>no excuses."

28 Dec 2005 20:11:36
Basil
Re: McGrady abandons team at half

Oh, I thought he had a rap album to produce. Never mind.
"s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com > wrote in message

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnLjqjLasfdqRgNeRyLe2TO8vLYF?gid=2005
> 122710&prov=ap
>
> HOUSTON (AP) -- The Utah Jazz got an assist from Tracy McGrady's fiancee
in
> their win over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.
>
> McGrady scored 21 points in the first half, then left the arena when he
> learned his fiancee, Clerenda Harris, was going into labor at a local
> hospital.
>
> The Rockets crumbled without him, and the Jazz snapped a three-game road
> losing streak by dominating the second half in their 82-74 victory.
>
> "Family comes first," Utah's Andrei Kirilenko said. "I just want to
> congratulate Tracy. It's good for him, but it was not good for the Houston
> Rockets."
>
> Mehmet Okur had 20 points, 17 rebounds and a decisive 3-pointer to lead
the
> Jazz back from a five-point halftime deficit.
>
> "I don't know what happened," Okur said of McGrady's abrupt exit. "We
don't
> worry about those things. It was a good win for us on the road."
>
> Rockets spokesman Nelson Luis said after the game that Harris gave birth
> a boy, and the couple named him Laymen Lamar.
>
> Houston coach Jeff Van Gundy downplayed McGrady's absence.
>
> "We didn't lose because he wasn't there, we lost because we were inept
> offensively," he said. "We have professional players out there, so we have
> no excuses."

29 Dec 2005 03:15:41
bozak

"Hank Wellner" <henry2333@home.ent > wrote in message news:43b351e5.173640046@news.easynews.com...
> Another out of wedlock baby! How revolting!

fell free to join the human race at any time hank...

29 Dec 2005 04:25:17
Fred

Hank Wellner wrote:
> Another out of wedlock baby! How revolting!

Out of wedlock?

Do you vulcanize your tires? Use ethyl in your hudson? twist the rabbit
ears on your tv to get a better signal?

geez

--
-Fred

Music: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/freeloosedirt/
photos: http://flickr.com/photos/44356659@N00/

"All I know is I'm training hard to get back on top.
This is who I am." -Kobe

28 Dec 2005 21:07:55
Blazer Fan Dan

Unabogie wrote:
> "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AnLjqjLasfdqRgNeRyLe2TO8vLYF?gid=2005
> > 122710&prov=ap
> >
> > Rockets spokesman Nelson Luis said after the game that Harris gave birth
> > a boy, and the couple named him Laymen Lamar.
> >

> "Laymen Lamar McGrady" is just horrible. Horrible. Wes, you should have
> trolled this story as "Tracy McGrady Leaves Team, Ruins his Son's Life".

that name is going to lead to many many beatings as a kid.

reminds me of "Laymen Raymond, go away man"

29 Dec 2005 13:17:33
Shinnokxz

Hank Wellner wrote:
> Another out of wedlock baby! How revolting!

Only revolting thing I see is your top-posting.

--
Shinnokxz - http://www.coryhansen.com

30 Dec 2005 14:46:36
777
Re: McGrady abandons team at half

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:15:41 GMT, " bozak"
<the...bozak1@gmail.com > wrote:

>"Hank Wellner" <henry2333@home.ent> wrote in message news:43b351e5.173640046@news.easynews.com...
>> Another out of wedlock baby! How revolting!
>
>fell free to join the human race at any time hank...

LOL!!!
Hank is still in the 1950's