08 Jun 2008 21:26:11
Salim
Bigger Beatdown: Fakers, Big Brown, or Federer

My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.

08 Jun 2008 20:30:53
HS
Re: Bigger Beatdown: Fakers, Big Brown, or Federer

On Jun 9, 8:26=A0am, "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com > wrote:
> My vote is the Fakers. =A0Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.

Then you're an idiot.

The Federer beating was worse and less predictable.

08 Jun 2008 23:32:19
hebok#8
Re: Bigger Beatdown: Fakers, Big Brown, or Federer

In article <Ea-dnT-Gqu14P9HVnZ2dnUVZ_tPinZ2d@comcast.com >,
"Salim" <Salim@comcast.com > wrote:

> My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.

Only the officials minus the 3rd quarter, that was pretty much all
Lakers, just poor defense.
--

"The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"

08 Jun 2008 20:43:16
MoMo

On Jun 8, 11:32 pm, hebok#8 <he...@staples.com > wrote:
> In article <Ea-dnT-Gqu14P9HVnZ2dnUVZ_tPin...@comcast.com>,
>
> "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com> wrote:
> > My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.
>
> Only the officials minus the 3rd quarter, that was pretty much all
> Lakers, just poor defense.
> --
>
> "The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"

Ummm. You should wait for the game to end before you talk trash....

08 Jun 2008 23:48:54
hebok#8
Re: Bigger Beatdown: Fakers, Big Brown, or Federer

In article
<f7e843a1-8b3c-4611-a3a8-e9c3e6b45558@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com >,
MoMo <maurice.watkins@gmail.com > wrote:

> On Jun 8, 11:32 pm, hebok#8 <he...@staples.com> wrote:
> > In article <Ea-dnT-Gqu14P9HVnZ2dnUVZ_tPin...@comcast.com>,
> >
> > "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com> wrote:
> > > My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.
> >
> > Only the officials minus the 3rd quarter, that was pretty much all
> > Lakers, just poor defense.
> > --
> >
> > "The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"
>
> Ummm. You should wait for the game to end before you talk trash....

Relax, i'm a Laker Fan.
I was responding to his "Nobody could have seen such a total collapse"
comment.
--

"The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"

08 Jun 2008 20:57:35
RickyBobby

"Salim" <Salim@comcast.com > wrote in message
> My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.

They play defense in the Eastern Conference. The West Conference is all run
and showtime. Anybody who knows anything could have seen that.

I do not know about racing horses or tennis players. Both of those games
are fixed. In horse racing they shove sponges up the horses nose to slow
the horse down and in tennis they just plain sandbag the match.

08 Jun 2008 22:10:56
Salim

"MoMo" <maurice.watkins@gmail.com > wrote in message
> On Jun 8, 11:32 pm, hebok#8 <he...@staples.com> wrote:
>> In article <Ea-dnT-Gqu14P9HVnZ2dnUVZ_tPin...@comcast.com>,
>>
>> "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com> wrote:
>> > My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.
>>
>> Only the officials minus the 3rd quarter, that was pretty much all
>> Lakers, just poor defense.
>> --
>>
>> "The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"
>
> Ummm. You should wait for the game to end before you talk trash....

You talking about that fake comeback? That was more fake than big game
Pierce. Faker fans believe anything.

09 Jun 2008 00:25:31
Mike
Re: Bigger Beatdown: Fakers, Big Brown, or Federer

"MoMo" <maurice.watkins@gmail.com > wrote in message
> On Jun 8, 11:32 pm, hebok#8 <he...@staples.com> wrote:
> > In article <Ea-dnT-Gqu14P9HVnZ2dnUVZ_tPin...@comcast.com>,
> >
> > "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com> wrote:
> > > My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.
> >
> > Only the officials minus the 3rd quarter, that was pretty much all
> > Lakers, just poor defense.
> > --
> >
> > "The wins will come, till then i'll just enjoy watching the kid play"
>
> Ummm. You should wait for the game to end before you talk trash....

Can we start now?

09 Jun 2008 03:59:57
Ron

On Jun 8, 11:30 pm, HS <h.shiva...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jun 9, 8:26 am, "Salim" <Sa...@comcast.com> wrote:
>
> > My vote is the Fakers. Nobody could have seen such a total collapse.
>
> Then you're an idiot.
>
> The Federer beating was worse and less predictable.

Less predictable?

Nadal has now won the last 4 FO and 3 of them were against
Federer. Nadel is now 8-1 vs Federer on clay.

Big Brown was the biggest beatdown, the only Triple Crown contender to
finish last in the Belmont.