30 Jan 2004 21:56:33
Aeropo864
Bald Malone still kicking the Jazz while they're down

Not bad enough he sold out the loyal Jazz fans to joining the Lakers, unlike
John Stockton (a true role model), to try to get a cheap ring, then he
complains and gets his old team fined for a harmless prank. I mean the Jazz
were right, he could be Kobe, so he whines and #1 Lakers fan David Stern
fines the Jazz.

Bald Malone is worse than Benedict Clemens who pulled the same bullshit
twice. I'm sure if he had more than a year or two left in his tank, he'd
gladly sell out the Astros for some more money to play with the Padres or
Devil Rays.

30 Jan 2004 15:44:45
Dodo
Re: Bald Malone still kicking the Jazz while they're down

"Aeropo864" <dwf4life@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Not bad enough he sold out the loyal Jazz fans to joining the Lakers,
unlike
> John Stockton (a true role model), to try to get a cheap ring, then he
> complains and gets his old team fined for a harmless prank. I mean the
Jazz
> were right, he could be Kobe, so he whines and #1 Lakers fan David Stern
> fines the Jazz.
>
> Bald Malone is worse than Benedict Clemens who pulled the same bullshit
> twice. I'm sure if he had more than a year or two left in his tank, he'd
> gladly sell out the Astros for some more money to play with the Padres or
> Devil Rays.

So the lakers organization puts the footage of Malone
knocking off Nash teeth on the jumbotron along with
some cheerful music and is alright. Jazz organization
puts some innocent joke (to which by the way the whole
Lakers bench was cracking up until the Ko.. remark) and
its the end of the world. Talk about bias. Also the jazz
prank didn't mention anything about Kobe being guilty
or not or making fun of him. All it was that "Malone" said
"..it could've been worse. I could've been Ko.." and the
line went dead. Is Kobe in a pile of sh*t? He is.

And it was the media who put the spin on it and got
Karl to respond in his usual way...

Jeez talk about being a boob...

30 Jan 2004 22:46:59
Aeropo864

"Dodo" <prokopcho.OBVIOUSREMOVE@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> "Aeropo864" <dwf4life@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Not bad enough he sold out the loyal Jazz fans to joining the Lakers,
> unlike
> > John Stockton (a true role model), to try to get a cheap ring, then he
> > complains and gets his old team fined for a harmless prank. I mean the
> Jazz
> > were right, he could be Kobe, so he whines and #1 Lakers fan David Stern
> > fines the Jazz.
> >
> > Bald Malone is worse than Benedict Clemens who pulled the same bullshit
> > twice. I'm sure if he had more than a year or two left in his tank, he'd
> > gladly sell out the Astros for some more money to play with the Padres
or
> > Devil Rays.
>
> So the lakers organization puts the footage of Malone
> knocking off Nash teeth on the jumbotron along with
> some cheerful music and is alright. Jazz organization
> puts some innocent joke (to which by the way the whole
> Lakers bench was cracking up until the Ko.. remark) and
> its the end of the world. Talk about bias. Also the jazz
> prank didn't mention anything about Kobe being guilty
> or not or making fun of him. All it was that "Malone" said
> "..it could've been worse. I could've been Ko.." and the
> line went dead. Is Kobe in a pile of sh*t? He is.
>
> And it was the media who put the spin on it and got
> Karl to respond in his usual way...
>
> Jeez talk about being a boob...

Exactly, it didn't say he was guilty, it just referred to his current
situation.

31 Jan 2004 04:49:40
Anthrax442

> "Dodo" <prokopcho.OBVIOUSREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Aeropo864" <dwf4life@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Not bad enough he sold out the loyal Jazz fans to joining the Lakers,
> > unlike
> > > John Stockton (a true role model), to try to get a cheap ring, then he
> > > complains and gets his old team fined for a harmless prank. I mean the
> > Jazz
> > > were right, he could be Kobe, so he whines and #1 Lakers fan David
Stern
> > > fines the Jazz.
> > >
> > > Bald Malone is worse than Benedict Clemens who pulled the same
bullshit
> > > twice. I'm sure if he had more than a year or two left in his tank,
he'd
> > > gladly sell out the Astros for some more money to play with the Padres
> or
> > > Devil Rays.
> >
> > So the lakers organization puts the footage of Malone
> > knocking off Nash teeth on the jumbotron along with
> > some cheerful music and is alright. Jazz organization
> > puts some innocent joke (to which by the way the whole
> > Lakers bench was cracking up until the Ko.. remark) and
> > its the end of the world. Talk about bias. Also the jazz
> > prank didn't mention anything about Kobe being guilty
> > or not or making fun of him. All it was that "Malone" said
> > "..it could've been worse. I could've been Ko.." and the
> > line went dead. Is Kobe in a pile of sh*t? He is.
> >
> > And it was the media who put the spin on it and got
> > Karl to respond in his usual way...
> >
> > Jeez talk about being a boob...
>
> Exactly, it didn't say he was guilty, it just referred to his current
> situation.

Fuck the Jazz, I'd rather C's wonderful team of ex-cons (Trailblazers) over
those Bob Holly wannabees.

--
Anthrax442

"Well, throw in a rectal exam, and this'll be the best day ever!"
Xander Harris