21 Nov 2004 20:59:02
mc
wahoos?

well, uva pulled of it's typical early season route of a ranked opponent
(punked #10 zona by 18 in c'ville today). and in typical cavalier fashion
it should be all downhill from here. they'll probably lose to furman or app
state and then finish next to last in the acc so they can play clemscum in
the tourney play-in game.




21 Nov 2004 22:38:48
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: wahoos?

"mc" <mellowcat@bellsouth.net > wrote:

> well, uva pulled of it's typical early season route of a ranked opponent
> (punked #10 zona by 18 in c'ville today). and in typical cavalier fashion
> it should be all downhill from here. they'll probably lose to furman or app
> state and then finish next to last in the acc so they can play clemscum in
> the tourney play-in game.

Sure sign of a rookie. UVA doesn't tank till mid January,
give or take a week or two. Playing UVA in November
or December is an RPI Bozo No-No.

--Tedward




22 Nov 2004 03:29:30
Donnie Barnes
Re: wahoos?

On Mon, 22 Nov, mc wrote:
> well, uva pulled of it's typical early season route of a ranked opponent
> (punked #10 zona by 18 in c'ville today). and in typical cavalier fashion
> it should be all downhill from here. they'll probably lose to furman or app
> state and then finish next to last in the acc so they can play clemscum in
> the tourney play-in game.

Either you're a UVa fan and this anti-woof will surely make your prediction
come true instead of derailing it -or- you're quite the prognosticator.
Check that, wouldn't take much of a prognosticator on this one.


--Donnie

--
Donnie Barnes http://www.donniebarnes.com 879. V.


22 Nov 2004 07:25:42
mc
Re: wahoos?

"Ed Kennedy" wrote...
>
> Sure sign of a rookie. UVA doesn't tank till mid January,
> give or take a week or two. Playing UVA in November
> or December is an RPI Bozo No-No.
>

i'm not a uva fan and this non anti-woof will not surely make my
nonprediction not come true instead of not derailing it. not that it
doesn't matter. or then again, maybe not.




22 Nov 2004 07:26:17
mc
Re: wahoos?

"Donnie Barnes" wrote...
>
> Either you're a UVa fan and this anti-woof will surely make your
> prediction
> come true instead of derailing it -or- you're quite the prognosticator.
> Check that, wouldn't take much of a prognosticator on this one.
>
>

my apologoes, i'm just a rookie who failed to recognize a historically
enigmatic team.




22 Nov 2004 11:28:09
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: wahoos?

"mc" <mellowcat@bellsouth.net > wrote

> > Either you're a UVa fan and this anti-woof will surely make your
> > prediction
> > come true instead of derailing it -or- you're quite the prognosticator.
> > Check that, wouldn't take much of a prognosticator on this one.
>
> my apologoes, i'm just a rookie who failed to recognize a historically
> enigmatic team.
^^^^^^^^^

IBYM "enematic".

HTH!

--Tedward




22 Nov 2004 12:30:54
mc
Re: wahoos?


"Ed Kennedy" wrote...
>
>>
>> my apologoes, i'm just a rookie who failed to recognize a historically
>> enigmatic team.
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> IBYM "enematic".
>
> HTH!
>

um, your speech is slurred. again.




22 Nov 2004 12:44:51
mc
Re: wahoos?

"Ed Kennedy" wrote...
>
> Sure sign of a rookie. UVA doesn't tank till mid January,
> give or take a week or two. Playing UVA in November
> or December is an RPI Bozo No-No.
>

i believe you mean... i'm not a uva fan and this non anti-woof will not
surely make my nonprediction not come true instead of not derailing it. not
that it doesn't matter. or then again, maybe not.