29 Nov 2003 15:15:33
Sam5212342
redick=awful

the guy who ended duke's year is THE problem this year...he doesn't
PASS...DAMN!!!!

HE'S SORRY!

if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball leaves
duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole and redick is a goddamn
wormhole.

i hate them both so much right now. but at least ewing can finish once he gets
in the lane. what the hell is redick's purpose.

START SHAV!!! they finally got it right that ewing should start. now get it
righter and bench redick's ass.

29 Nov 2003 12:32:47
Geoffrey F. Green
Re: redick=awful

In article <20031129101533.08047.00000818@mb-m03.aol.com >,
sam5212342@aol.com (Sam5212342) wrote:

> if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball leaves
> duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole and redick is a goddamn
> wormhole.

Duhon's obviously not telling Redick what to do.

- geoff

29 Nov 2003 17:56:21
Daniel Seriff
Re: redick=awful

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:32:47 -0600, Geoffrey F. Green wrote
(in message <geoff-usenet2-BE0BD3.12324729112003@reader1.news.rcn.net >):

> In article <20031129101533.08047.00000818@mb-m03.aol.com>,
> sam5212342@aol.com (Sam5212342) wrote:
>
>> if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball
>> leaves
>> duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole and redick is a
>> goddamn wormhole.
>
> Duhon's obviously not telling Redick what to do.

Duke just needs to pass more to win!!!1! ($1)

(whoops, wrong newsgroup)

--
Daniel Seriff

The power of Debbie's breasts compels you.

30 Nov 2003 00:53:50
Erik T. Nomad
Re: redick=awful

"Sam5212342" <sam5212342@aol.com > wrote in message

> the guy who ended duke's year is THE problem this year...he doesn't
> PASS...DAMN!!!!
>
> HE'S SORRY!
>
> if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball
leaves
> duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ewing's the shiznit. Plain and simple.

and redick is a goddamn
> wormhole.
>
> i hate them both so much right now. but at least ewing can finish once he
gets
> in the lane. what the hell is redick's purpose.

To catch the inbounds with five minutes left in a close game, get fouled,
and put two automatic points on the board.

Oh, and that three-point shooting thing he does pretty well.

> START SHAV!!! they finally got it right that ewing should start. now get
it
> righter and bench redick's ass.

Shav's doing well, but I don't think it's either/or. And I expect you to
offer Redick a full apology if he seals a Duke championship with free throws
down the stretch.

Ryan Cooper
Re: redick=awful

"Erik T. Nomad" <erikthenomad@hotmail.comCoachKLovesGWB > wrote in message

> "Sam5212342" <sam5212342@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > the guy who ended duke's year is THE problem this year...he doesn't
> > PASS...DAMN!!!!
> >
> > HE'S SORRY!
> >
> > if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball
> leaves
> > duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole
>
> Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ewing's the shiznit. Plain and simple.

Use of the word shiznit pretty much renders your opinion meaningless.

> and redick is a goddamn
> > wormhole.
> >
> > i hate them both so much right now. but at least ewing can finish once
he
> gets
> > in the lane. what the hell is redick's purpose.
>
> To catch the inbounds with five minutes left in a close game, get fouled,
> and put two automatic points on the board.
>
> Oh, and that three-point shooting thing he does pretty well.
>
> > START SHAV!!! they finally got it right that ewing should start. now get
> it
> > righter and bench redick's ass.
>
> Shav's doing well, but I don't think it's either/or. And I expect you to
> offer Redick a full apology if he seals a Duke championship with free
throws
> down the stretch.

Erik T. Nomad
Re: redick=awful

"Ryan Cooper" <ryanc829@cox.net > wrote in message

> "Erik T. Nomad" <erikthenomad@hotmail.comCoachKLovesGWB> wrote in message
> >
> > "Sam5212342" <sam5212342@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > the guy who ended duke's year is THE problem this year...he doesn't
> > > PASS...DAMN!!!!
> > >
> > > HE'S SORRY!
> > >
> > > if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball
> > leaves
> > > duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole
> >
> > Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ewing's the shiznit. Plain and simple.
>
> Use of the word shiznit pretty much renders your opinion meaningless.

Suck my bizalls.

Edward M. Kennedy
Re: redick=awful

"Sam5212342" <sam5212342@aol.com > wrote:

> if we didn't have deng to keep the offensive flow going once the ball leaves
> duhon's hands, we'd be fucked....ewing is a black hole and redick is a goddamn
> wormhole.
>
> i hate them both so much right now. but at least ewing can finish once he gets
> in the lane. what the hell is redick's purpose.

Against Purdue Ewing was 3-9, with 3-6 from three.
For the season, he shoots 39.5% overall and 39.1%
from three. Looks like you are full of yourself, as
usual. The only thing he's doing well is bombing away,
but he is Duke's third leading scorer with 12.2 ppg.

Duhon, believe or not, has restrained himself aprropriately.
He's shooting 63% overall, 37.5 from three. He may
even need to shoot a bit more.

--Tedward